Reviews for Game On
This story is awesome and I wish there was more of it! :)
cheetar.birkett023 chapter 2 . 2/9
Please let Petra meet Dante, those two would get a long, properly too well actually. Especially with the bad jokes and casualness. Maybe have them flirt and have Tony/Steve be extremely overprotective or worried because they have met him.
Aligator chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I like gender benders please update
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You can't have a female called spiderMAN,
They should be spiderWOMAN or spiderGIRL or something that dosent suggest she is male.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME! Can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon
Allseer chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Oh wow. Is clint part bird? Update soon please?
Ruby Tyra chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Really interesting story so far! :) Especially since it includes Daredevil! I can't wait to see how that will play out.

Please update soon!

Ruby
Lokina odinsdottir chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Will Petra date Matt? Or Wade or Harry or someone else?
Kitty-on-CRACK chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
i love it! keep it up!
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I like this! Please update soon! :D would you mind looking at my Avengers story?
Savvy chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
awesomness!
Talia Iyami chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
keep going this is funny.
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
AHHH! Please update! I am inlove with this story! But what is really bothering me, is that i want to see how Petra acts around Loki. But what always got me is that both Tony and Spider-Man always have some sort of cocky or annoying remark that is funny! Anyways keep up the story and i will be watching!
Tabet chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story was interestin and i wouldn't mind another chapter. PS that's my way of sayin pleeease write another chapter. Thanks.
MsMusicLover chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Loving this! I like how you have Steve and Tony already know about her being Spiderman. I have a question, though. Why didn't she start off as SpiderWOMAN instead of SpiderMAN? I mean, she was born a girl, right? So wouldn't she have originally started as SpiderWoman?

Anyway, good job with this. I really like it. Please continue! :)

Eagerly awaiting for more,