Reviews for In The Middle of the Night
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Sweet nibblets hat was some friggin awesome writing.

First of all, you wrote Evan SO ACCURATELY oh my gosh that was a seriously satisfying level of character accuracy. And with Evan being my favorite RP character, I love me some accurately-written Evan. It was the little details that especially added to that. Humming Bohemian Rhapsody to fall asleep, making garbage bag wings as a kid-just so Evan. While speaking of accuracy, the interaction between brothers was very believable. I could easily picture everything as it was happening. And I like how you didn't go overboard. You didn't have Evan somehow hurt himself during the panic attack, you didn't have Hank melodramatically running into the scene. You kept the physical situation as simple as possible, therefore spotlighting the bond between Evan and Hank.

You had some seriously beautiful phrases in there, especially this one: "The sound of both brothers' breathing filled the kitchen, a melody that floated between the chairs, glided past the teak countertops and rested on the kitchen table." I stopped to appreciate that and then re-read it like five times bc DANG that was the most elegantly written thing I've read all day.

You just did a great job give yourself a round of applause
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Lovely
AngelaLynd chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I seriously loved your story! I love reading about Evan getting hurt and Hank helping him! We don't get much of that on the series! Nicely written:)
Missi chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Uhh
I really like it :D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What I loved most about this is how realistic you portrayed Hank. I could seriously picture all this as an episode!
Your small ideas always turn out to be brilliant! Don't ever hold back, Meg!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love u for writing a new story
Thanks u