Reviews for The Importance of Respect
Paula Galtarocha chapter 28 . 7/31
This story is fantastic, loved every chapter. I did not watch many episodes of NCIS - LA, but started watching after this fic. Tim is a very underused character and in some episodes it was really humbled by his colleagues. From the season 10 I think the treatment of Tim by his colleagues a little better, but some episodes I do not even like to review. Oh, and Tony's fans who love to quote Dead Air, how about watching Sub Rosa? Tony leaves Tim unsupported and alone at the scene, laughing and saying "he did it just because he could." And if the killer returned to the scene, Tim would not be alone too? Tony lied and abused Tim trust in In the Zone, put the cd Attack dogs when Tim was still bruised and shaken by the dog attack, has created a virtual woman to mock the feelings of Tim. Tony scoffed when Tim had to go without equipment security in the infected bath, he supported the boy who invaded and stole Tim apartment (Tony, a police officer did it !). Let's not forget the slander about the sexuality of Tim, the lunch theft, s episodes with superglue, the slaps on the head, the degrading nicknames, invasions in Tim's apartment, the Ipod theft, invasion in emails. .. The deTony fans suffer from a very short memory, I think they need medication. All get irritated when some McGee fan criticize stories centered on Tony, but they do the same in stories about Tim. Tim Tony disrespected in some situations? Well, you guys think that someone who treats you that way deserve their respect and friendship? Tony's only senior officer why NCIS is a television show, in a normal agency he would have been fired. Much like Tony portrayed in the season 9 show on, but before it was unbearable.
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 28 . 7/20
LOVE this story so good
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 28 . 6/26
Very good story off to read Anything for a friend.
Amazing story! You are such a wonderful author! I love all the characters in NCIS, but your story makes me want to believe the jokes are actually mean...your story was that awesome! Well done and I will definitely read it again because McGee has always been my favorite character and I love stories where he is more than just the geek. Love it! P.s. You should write other stories your writing is amazing and I dont think there was one error in the story.
reina13 chapter 1 . 6/17
love it
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 28 . 6/12
Loved the story and now I'm off to read the next story in the series which will be Anything for a Friend
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 28 . 5/24
Splendid story I'm off to read the next story which will be Anything for a Friend.
delete-account-please-6729581 chapter 28 . 5/11
Wonderful story I liked it a lot now I’m off to read the next story which will be Anything for a Friend.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 28 . 2/13
Honesty, I don't really like this kind of story, but I just got hooked. I love team friendship and I don't think McGee suffered years of hell, but this really worked well. I love it :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 28 . 1/3
i can't wait to read the sequels!
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
...So now Sam owes Tim a fruit basket... I have no words to describe how funny that is to me!
Ladyaloysius chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
You really don't like Gibbs and Tony ?! Even Abby?! Actually, Tim has always deserved better! Good on Timmy!
The Black Rose16 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
This story was brilliant. Thanks so much
Venus914 chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
Perfect. I hate stories where people forgive and forgive. It's cliche and not applicable in real life. I can hold a grudge to death so i dont understand the forgiving part.

Great job.!
Lunastar96 chapter 28 . 5/3/2014
This Fanfiction was so good and well played out! I loved it from start to the end!