Reviews for The Importance of Respect
cucuchilain chapter 28 . 8/26
Well, that was a well told story. A more satisfying story, too.
cucuchilain chapter 16 . 8/26
Hard to imagine Tim being really vengeful, although leaving sooner than six years I could certainly see.
cucuchilain chapter 6 . 8/26
ah, those books - I found it hard to imagine a character meant to be intelligent would have written them that way, but the quotes we got never showed how the team treated the McGee character. Clever Kensi!
cucuchilain chapter 5 . 8/26
Kensi, naughty question! I have seen little of NCIS LA but I do like the characters.
cucuchilain chapter 4 . 8/26
So what happens, I wonder, when Callen, Gibbs' friend, mentions McGee.? Gibbs can't really chew Callen's head off.
cucuchilain chapter 3 . 8/26
They must get well paid or have cheap phones to be able to discard one so readily. This story reads a little differently to other ones with Tim leaving. Tim is angrier - not that anger is any surprise.
Barzallai chapter 28 . 7/15
Great story, thank you for writing and posting. It was wonderful and believable. You kept the characters "in character" and still allowed them to develop.
Deleteaccountplease9231877 chapter 28 . 5/18
Wow neat story I really enjoy reading this one. I'm off to your squeal to this one.
Yorkie Dirk chapter 28 . 3/12
I know I've come a little late to this story but I'd like to congratulate you on a job well done. I received both the box set for NCIS containing years 1 to 8 and NCIS: LA years 1 to 6 for Christmas and watching them i realise what better, more rounded characters the LA team are written. Watching the original you realise what stereotypes the Gibbs team are. Gibbs, the old fashioned agent who plays by his own rules and dam everyone else (Dirty Harry) and Tony the supposedly lovable rogue who is actually the bully who picks on the weaker people. I'm not going to bother with Ducky, Abby and Ziva because you've got them pretty spot on although i will say in Ziva's defence that she has probably never worked in a similar environment and was just responding to the way Gibbs and Tony acted. I'm now going on to read your follow up story and any other works of yours that i can find.
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 28 . 12/3/2016
I have enjoy reading this storyline so I will off to read Anything for a friend.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
ok that was a little unfair for one ziva is from Israel how can she know all American rules.
she seems like a nice woman and easy to talk to why didn't tim just talk to her in private if it upset him and was honest about how he felt. mossad people are trained differently so she assumed it was locker room humor and not bullying she didn't really know it hurt him.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 28 . 7/5/2016
This story is liiiiiiife. I love you, Dear Author.
dreamer 3097 chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
A good story
Delete-please-7850065 chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
Oh this was very good I really enjoy reading this one.
Lunary chapter 28 . 3/29/2016