Reviews for The Importance of Respect
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 28 . 12/3/2016
I have enjoy reading this storyline so I will off to read Anything for a friend.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
ok that was a little unfair for one ziva is from Israel how can she know all American rules.
she seems like a nice woman and easy to talk to why didn't tim just talk to her in private if it upset him and was honest about how he felt. mossad people are trained differently so she assumed it was locker room humor and not bullying she didn't really know it hurt him.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 28 . 7/5/2016
This story is liiiiiiife. I love you, Dear Author.
dreamer 3097 chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
A good story
Delete-please-7850065 chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
Oh this was very good I really enjoy reading this one.
Lunary chapter 28 . 3/29/2016
Really good story :)

I like it :)

Regards,
Lunary
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Fuck McGee. He's a smug bastard that needs to be taken down a notch or two. Yeah, DiNozzo is hard on Tim, but remember what Tim was like when he first joined the team. Who do u think trained him, who you think helped him grow a back bone, it sure as hell wasn't Gibbs. Hell, tony jokes n kids around but Tim has grown arrogant and hits below the belt, huh, remember when Tim shot n killed that under cover cop, tony was supportive but how supportive was Tim of tony during bounce.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 28 . 2/28/2016
I've been meaning to read this story for awhile now and finally got around to it. Absolutely loved reading it. I really enjoyed it :) I'd love to see one in this universe where Deeks joins the team as well :D would be so awesome. And with him liking kensi and Tim going all big brother on him and being all like she's my partner you need my permission to date her ;P
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 23 . 2/25/2016
Ahhh! I love it. Go kensi
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 7 . 1/11/2016
eric beale not beal.
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 28 . 1/6/2016
Nice of to read the squeal.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
This story is fantastic, loved every chapter. I did not watch many episodes of NCIS - LA, but started watching after this fic. Tim is a very underused character and in some episodes it was really humbled by his colleagues. From the season 10 I think the treatment of Tim by his colleagues a little better, but some episodes I do not even like to review. Oh, and Tony's fans who love to quote Dead Air, how about watching Sub Rosa? Tony leaves Tim unsupported and alone at the scene, laughing and saying "he did it just because he could." And if the killer returned to the scene, Tim would not be alone too? Tony lied and abused Tim trust in In the Zone, put the cd Attack dogs when Tim was still bruised and shaken by the dog attack, has created a virtual woman to mock the feelings of Tim. Tony scoffed when Tim had to go without equipment security in the infected bath, he supported the boy who invaded and stole Tim apartment (Tony, a police officer did it !). Let's not forget the slander about the sexuality of Tim, the lunch theft, s episodes with superglue, the slaps on the head, the degrading nicknames, invasions in Tim's apartment, the Ipod theft, invasion in emails. .. The deTony fans suffer from a very short memory, I think they need medication. All get irritated when some McGee fan criticize stories centered on Tony, but they do the same in stories about Tim. Tim Tony disrespected in some situations? Well, you guys think that someone who treats you that way deserve their respect and friendship? Tony's only senior officer why NCIS is a television show, in a normal agency he would have been fired. Much like Tony portrayed in the season 9 show on, but before it was unbearable.