Reviews for The Importance of Respect
PHOENIX FURY chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
I'm a big NCISNCIS:LA fan - Gibbs, McGee,Callen and Hetty r my fav characters! I really love this story. Love seeing Tony and Abby getting told off. Gibbs finally getting some sense beaten into his thick head. Likes McGee becoming confident and strong and with people he can trust. I hope to see more.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
well written story!
puppypants chapter 28 . 1/16/2013
Really liked this, makes me like NCIS LA more, well, if Tim was in it
JAIMOL chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
It's a wonderful story. The skills learned Mcgee has been impressive. Cant wait to read more.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
Great story
Captain Traemel chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
Oh how I love this story. Thank you for writing something I'd been hoping for since I started watching ncis: la. This was fantastic.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/15/2012
Wow! Look and you're still getting positive reviews two months after the end of this story. This is a great story. I would love to see another with a strong McGee. There's so much more 'weak' McGee stories out there and the minute he shows a little strength on the show, there comes the fan fic about how 'arrogant' he is. Amazing!

So you get a few vicious reviews. It happens when people live in a world where 'NCIS is real life and the characters are real people and they must be defended by me'.

So keep writing. You have a real talent.
finlaure chapter 28 . 11/11/2012
As I watch a rerun of "Dog Tags" I find myself thinking that this story is Not OCC in any way. In fact I find it an interesting fact that it is so easy for so many authors to write excellant stories about Tim or even Tony leaving the team because of being treated like trash. So, Wonderful work on the story and I loved the way the tiny old lady bested the 'Great White'.
NCISRookie33 chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Hell yeah! that was an awesome epic story lil Timmy finally stood up for himself! this was a cool story i loved it! i love the part where he forgives Ziva and Ducky n tells the rest of em to kiss his ass! lol
kalo beng chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
A massive pile of horsesh-t alpha male wish-fulfillment masquerading as a "fanfic". Joy. Cmfratulations for the most thorough rape of canon I have ever read.
kalo beng chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
Just when I think you've reached your nadir, you find a new depth to sink into.
kalo beng chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Wow, the arrogance of this whole chapter is just mind-boggling. It must have taken a massive pair to write this load of vomitus effluvia.
kalo beng chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
What an unadulterated load of pure horsesh-t. I suppose congratulations are in order for the sheer scope of audacity it took to make the MRTC look utterly incompetent, but you won't be receiving any from me.
kalo beng chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Wow, the revisionist fic just keeps getting more and more inexplicable. Oh, and don't bother sending me any sort of response. This is an account I use just for authors who subvert, pervert, or over embellish canon just like you. The e- mail's a dead link, too. Just accept and move on.
kalo beng chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Hrs on against DiNozzo and Gibbs much?
831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »