Reviews for The Importance of Respect
smiles2go chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
I think the writers take turns making both Tony and Tim look like idiots and treated like shit. Good job.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
THANK GOD someone else recognises that TIM is being bullied by his team. Thank GOD someone else recognises that TIM is constantly treated like garbage on NCIS.
I really wish that this scenario came true and that TIM could go work with NCIS LA instead. I HATE the writers on NCIS for how they treat TIM
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Congratulations on a great story! I'm so glad somebody noticed how disrespected Tim was and STILL is on the show.
McGee has got to be the most down played main character in the history of prime time TV. After ten years, he's only had a few bumps a scrape and a stitch or two - oh and that dislocated shoulder. Plus he's only been out in the field about a dozen times the entire ten years. It makes me sick.
rpenny33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I have been reading these stories over and over. I really like all three of the stories. I can't not stop laughing every time I read them. Keep writing.
wotumba1 chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
great story, loved it!
and i'm sooo glad that mcgee finally found his place and real friends!
Gracfully chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
so very bleedin' awesome from start to finish
iheartships102938 chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Awww I like Ziva. But still very good, especially when DiNozzo almost blew McGees cover!
iheartships102938 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I wish we had more of the teams reactions, but so far it's really good.
urshurak chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
I'm not such a big fan of Mcgee or NCIS Los Angeles but this crossover is really very well written. Liked it and will definitly bookmark it.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
You did a great job of taking an under utilized team member a hero and the normally used heros JERKS and make it make sense.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Sign of a good author is when you NEED to read faster to get to the end of the chapter so you can find out what happened next. You are doing a good job of converting me to Yea LA and Boo DC.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
What is so amazing is all the different ways any thing can be interrpreted as. Godd plot and easy to read.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
It's nice to see someone who actually acknowleges what the team did to Tim was bullying! Not once did he tell them to wrack off when he should have! great work!
Saissa chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
That last line from Tim was just perfect.

Something we would not expect from him, but it represents the New Improved Timothy McGee.

Off to read the sequels now.
Saissa chapter 23 . 7/17/2013