Reviews for The Importance of Respect
rpenny33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I have been reading these stories over and over. I really like all three of the stories. I can't not stop laughing every time I read them. Keep writing.
wotumba1 chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
great story, loved it!
and i'm sooo glad that mcgee finally found his place and real friends!
Gracfully chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
so very bleedin' awesome from start to finish
iheartships102938 chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Awww I like Ziva. But still very good, especially when DiNozzo almost blew McGees cover!
iheartships102938 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I wish we had more of the teams reactions, but so far it's really good.
urshurak chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
I'm not such a big fan of Mcgee or NCIS Los Angeles but this crossover is really very well written. Liked it and will definitly bookmark it.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
You did a great job of taking an under utilized team member a hero and the normally used heros JERKS and make it make sense.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Sign of a good author is when you NEED to read faster to get to the end of the chapter so you can find out what happened next. You are doing a good job of converting me to Yea LA and Boo DC.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
What is so amazing is all the different ways any thing can be interrpreted as. Godd plot and easy to read.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
It's nice to see someone who actually acknowleges what the team did to Tim was bullying! Not once did he tell them to wrack off when he should have! great work!
Saissa chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
That last line from Tim was just perfect.

Something we would not expect from him, but it represents the New Improved Timothy McGee.

Off to read the sequels now.
Saissa chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
Way to go Tim!
Saissa chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Really Ziva?

Well Good for you.

Better late than never.

Although it is a pity that you didn't figure this out a year ago when Tim left.
Saissa chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Yep - DiNozzo is a royal screw up and with Hetty on the warpath - Heads are going to ROLL!

I always liked NCIS LA much better than I liked NCIS because noone on Callens team ever gets their heads slapped.
Saissa chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
On route to DC

En Route is the correct spelling - it's a french phrase...

Great story - am really enjoying this.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »