Reviews for The Importance of Respect
Saissa chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I am so relieved that Tim is FINALLY getting the respect he deserves!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
Love it!
BAMF!Tim omg I have a totally new perspective on the show and I must thank you. it is so good to see Tim finally standing up for himself and tony abby and gibbs getting a smack-down from everyone as they so deserved it.

Brilliant story. Well written, funny and gripping. Fantastic job!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
Amazing. Go McGee, glad he found a team that can appreciate him.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Tony is such an idiot! He almost blew Tim's cover. I am so with Callen's team on this.
beulah2013 chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
O.K. confession time — I started reading the sequel first but didn't know it. I kept expecting there to be flashbacks that describe/explain why McGee left and then I read the summary properly and slowly. I got about 6 chapters in before I realized. I felt foolish, but I am so much happier that I read "The Importance of Respect" fully first!
beulah2013 chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
GO TIM! God he is a-mazing!
beulah2013 chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
I. FREAKING. LOVE. HETTY! I want her to marry me a whole lot right now! My face hurts from me trying not to burst out laughing because everyone is sleeping and it wouldn't help my family's opinion on my sanity!
delia cerrano chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
Read the whole thing tonite...great. Said all the things I've felt about Abby & Tony, Gibbs even Ziva to a lesser degree. Tomorrow I'll read the next in the series I hope.
CBurns1995 chapter 28 . 3/26/2013
just read all of this fanfic and i have read a lot of fanfics but i have to say this is one of my favourite ones, i love how well you mixed the NCIS team with the NCISLA team with McGee in and it was just a brilliant fanfic full stop and just so fantastically written, also i gave it a shoutout on twitter because i was so impressed with it, well done to you for writing such an amazing fanfic.
brebre99 chapter 28 . 3/16/2013
I loved this
lollycake97 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
No Deeks? (Puts on sad face and desperately looks around for goofy LAPD liason).
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
What about respect for Tony? McGee has never had respect for Tony after he found about his Phys Ed Degree. You have to have higher math, science, chemistry and other classes. It's not just beginner math, science, chemestry, English and other classes. You really have to study to have a Phys Ed Degree. It's not about getting kids to play in the playground either. McGee has always thought that he was oh so much better than Tony by throwing his degrees in his face. Does that sound like respect to you? What about in Bounce when McGee knew that Tony was in charge? He kept trying to give the paper to Gibbs and when Gibbs nodded to Tony he finally gave him the paper. Does that sound like respect? What about when in Toxic when Tony told him not to mix those two ingredients together and what did McGee do? He mixed them together after saying he had a John Hopkins degree. Tony knew and yet McGee ignored him because he only has a Phys Ed Degree. Tony teases he's not like McGee and Ziva who go below the belt. You have your characters wrong. I don't care if Tony wears the mask of a clown, or the mask of a frat boy he still should have respect when he's the SFA when Gibbs isn't around. Tony only does that, so people won't get to close to him. Not having a sibling growing up he has no idea how to treat a brother which is what he thinks of McGee. What about in Dead Air where they left Tony with out backup? Do you know how dangerous that could have been? Tony could have died out there and those two wouldn't have cared. That doesn't sound like respect to me.
PHOENIX FURY chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
I'm a big NCISNCIS:LA fan - Gibbs, McGee,Callen and Hetty r my fav characters! I really love this story. Love seeing Tony and Abby getting told off. Gibbs finally getting some sense beaten into his thick head. Likes McGee becoming confident and strong and with people he can trust. I hope to see more.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 28 . 1/29/2013