Reviews for The Importance of Respect
NCISRookie33 chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Hell yeah! that was an awesome epic story lil Timmy finally stood up for himself! this was a cool story i loved it! i love the part where he forgives Ziva and Ducky n tells the rest of em to kiss his ass! lol
kalo beng chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
A massive pile of horsesh-t alpha male wish-fulfillment masquerading as a "fanfic". Joy. Cmfratulations for the most thorough rape of canon I have ever read.
kalo beng chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
Just when I think you've reached your nadir, you find a new depth to sink into.
kalo beng chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Wow, the arrogance of this whole chapter is just mind-boggling. It must have taken a massive pair to write this load of vomitus effluvia.
kalo beng chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
What an unadulterated load of pure horsesh-t. I suppose congratulations are in order for the sheer scope of audacity it took to make the MRTC look utterly incompetent, but you won't be receiving any from me.
kalo beng chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Wow, the revisionist fic just keeps getting more and more inexplicable. Oh, and don't bother sending me any sort of response. This is an account I use just for authors who subvert, pervert, or over embellish canon just like you. The e- mail's a dead link, too. Just accept and move on.
kalo beng chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Hrs on against DiNozzo and Gibbs much?
camry72 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Tsk. Tsk. Gibbs. Tsk. Tsk.
camry72 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I love the chat on respect. I hope he fits in nicely with his new team. Actually seeing as Tony teased McGee since the first episode Tim was in and no one has done so yet. I would assume that Tim will do nicely. I wonder how Gibbs is going to react.
camry72 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Kind of sucks to have been an agent for years and knowing not much more than a person who just started.
camry72 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Same thing I believe for the show. Some other viewers think that McGee is weak. Problem is he never is allowed a chance to show his strength. I also hate how on TV it has become the Tony, Abby, Ziva and Gibbs show. I have nothing against them. I just wish there were more to Tim and Ducky. Anyways, as much as Tim is a bad liar. We probably know less about him than any other NCIS Character.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/13/2012
WOW! Very touching, but you should have given DiNozzo at least a suspension coming from Vance in front of the L.A. Team with Hetty present.
candycanemaster chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
i love love LOVED this fanficion! you are an amazing writer and i really enjoyed this!
raspberry dreams chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
Wonderful story. It was good to see Tim grow into the man he should be.
9foxgrl chapter 28 . 9/20/2012