Reviews for Mars and Venus
nello25 chapter 67 . 9/18/2014
THIS WAS REALLY NICE, I ENJOYED IT A LOT.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/26/2014
I don't know. I think it's kinda bad that Edward was basically told to fuck Bella as a homework.
Artemis Leaena chapter 67 . 5/5/2013
I read this over on tumblr, but wanted to review here LOL

LOVED this story! Would I wanna see more of these two!? Hell yes! But do I think this was a good ending for them?! Yeah...I do! D It was sweet, sexy, simply M&V!
btlmotormouth chapter 67 . 1/22/2013
I read this story here on fanfiction and on your tumblr and all I can say is damn, I wish there was more! I absolutely loved every word and every picture you put with it! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Tk210682 chapter 67 . 1/3/2013
Loved it. Thanks. Really enjoyable. Looking forward to your next work.

Tk
Tk210682 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Enjoying the story but confused as to how I read chapters 10-19. I have PM'd you though so hopefully I can carry on enjoying your story soon.

Tk
Twink423 chapter 67 . 12/8/2012
OMG! just read the whole story in one sitting over on tumblr. Holy hotness beyond anything before. so creative and cant imagine i've never read anything like this before. Loved both POV's and that Mars gave Venus some time to get comfortable and now she's a freak in the sheets! LOL!
anyway, wanted to review and let you know I loved it! ;-P
lollapalooza-18 chapter 67 . 11/5/2012
Extremely entertaining and fun!
Good job :D
MoCullen chapter 67 . 11/4/2012
Great ending! Of course Bella would be brought over to the dark side with Edward as her master. Who wouldn't?;)
The offsite web page was a genius idea! I can't wait to see what you post next. Thank you for sharing this with us.
cullensrule chapter 67 . 11/4/2012
Loved the story and the unique way that you told it.
Remmykins1901 chapter 67 . 11/3/2012
Aww.. Heart places.. this was cute and I'm so proud of them. way to fucking go you guys.. :D ohh.. and yes, Edward, It is ALWAYS the quiet ones..
tonerlady chapter 67 . 11/3/2012
Robin,
Love how you did these last two chaps. Fantasy vs. Reality? Reality right? It was sadly realistic but then you did give us our fantasy. Although we can all certainly be this Bella if we want to and then that can be our reality lol I don't know what the f*ck I'm saying just loved it. In response to your continuation of m vs. V? Don't know about vacuuming, but wtf... perhaps not! Guess I'm gonna have to get a tumblr account now ;)

See u soon...Tracy
bornonhalloween chapter 67 . 11/2/2012
Well I kind of can't wait to get over to the tumblr after this, but I'm glad you let your quiet Venus get her freak on. I like the ending and I agree...this is EXACTLY what would've happened to her!

Love the twists and turns there at the end. Gotta love the father looking out for his girl!

Terrific concept and you carried it through to an ending with integrity...WAY TO GO!

You know there is an option C there on the ending...just don't ever end it. *grins*

thanks for a great experience here.
xx
bornonhalloween chapter 66 . 11/2/2012
OMG, that is so sad for VENUS! Poor girl, just wanted it to be over and be held. :(

Oh quick thinking Mars. Pull out the ILY when all else fails and the lemon juice and salt aren't feeling good!

I'm cringing for them...make it BETTER, ROBIN!
xx
bornonhalloween chapter 65 . 11/2/2012
Wow, finishing this? ALREADY?