Reviews for Mars and Venus
jk chapter 55 . 5/6
bella gets roses sloppy seconds? fuck that
jk chapter 17 . 5/6
Edward telling bella that he got in trouble last year is him baring his soul? LOL
ok this shit is just too fucking stupid
jk chapter 15 . 5/6
college is fucking expensive...how can a teacher force someone to pay for a class they don't want...when the class is crap anyway
jk chapter 11 . 5/6
I cant decide if your "trying to be funny" or if your characters are at the very end of each spectrum...and slightly retarded.
nello25 chapter 67 . 9/18/2014
THIS WAS REALLY NICE, I ENJOYED IT A LOT.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/26/2014
I don't know. I think it's kinda bad that Edward was basically told to fuck Bella as a homework.
Artemis Leaena chapter 67 . 5/5/2013
I read this over on tumblr, but wanted to review here LOL

LOVED this story! Would I wanna see more of these two!? Hell yes! But do I think this was a good ending for them?! Yeah...I do! D It was sweet, sexy, simply M&V!
btlmotormouth chapter 67 . 1/22/2013
I read this story here on fanfiction and on your tumblr and all I can say is damn, I wish there was more! I absolutely loved every word and every picture you put with it! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Tk210682 chapter 67 . 1/3/2013
Loved it. Thanks. Really enjoyable. Looking forward to your next work.

Tk
Tk210682 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Enjoying the story but confused as to how I read chapters 10-19. I have PM'd you though so hopefully I can carry on enjoying your story soon.

Tk
Twink423 chapter 67 . 12/8/2012
OMG! just read the whole story in one sitting over on tumblr. Holy hotness beyond anything before. so creative and cant imagine i've never read anything like this before. Loved both POV's and that Mars gave Venus some time to get comfortable and now she's a freak in the sheets! LOL!
anyway, wanted to review and let you know I loved it! ;-P
lollapalooza-18 chapter 67 . 11/5/2012
Extremely entertaining and fun!
Good job :D
MoCullen chapter 67 . 11/4/2012
Great ending! Of course Bella would be brought over to the dark side with Edward as her master. Who wouldn't?;)
The offsite web page was a genius idea! I can't wait to see what you post next. Thank you for sharing this with us.
cullensrule chapter 67 . 11/4/2012
Loved the story and the unique way that you told it.
Remmykins1901 chapter 67 . 11/3/2012
Aww.. Heart places.. this was cute and I'm so proud of them. way to fucking go you guys.. :D ohh.. and yes, Edward, It is ALWAYS the quiet ones..