Reviews for For His Sister: a ninjago fanfic
iluvninjagothenextstepgirl chapter 4 . 6/25
Love it! Please update
kaifireninja chapter 4 . 6/5
well you chould finish the story one when kai's sick and one when he gets a crush the they start dating but their opesite she 's the water ninja. and cool story
thats so beatiful so cute im going to cry
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Stupid and cute boys
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Could you please write a story about Jay getting a cold and trying to get away with it and trying not to let the others notice and he then getts so tired he collapsed. And the others are not sure what to do.
Eva Heinz chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
pillows are softer then tables
reviwer chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
You're spelling got a bit sloppy at the ending chapter
Zane ninja of ice chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'!
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Your giving them a break? But your so good at them! :( Well if you decide to write another maybe you could do one for the serpentine or even sensei wu! 8D
Nathan chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
You are not a good speller
Determine Artist chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
this is great.
needaprofile chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Great job! Kai is such a great brother in the sense that he won't let anything stop him.
OMG123abc chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes, it's me! Thx for accepting my idea. You agree with anything anybody thinks! Let's just get back to our sleepover. Put my brother's iPod back and we'll do stuff on my iPod. Allen doesn't like his iPod being "man-handled by crazy little kids."
ICUINURSLEEP chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hey, OMG123abc! I can't believe I'm sleeping over at ur house! Wait, you ARE Mae, right?

Anyways, I like OMG's idea.