Reviews for Love Hina: A Different Path
Samhan chapter 61 . 3/12
WOW! the chapter was awesome, I hope to read the next chapter about the others.
jared chapter 47 . 1/6
1. why make kanako a 1D fan?
2. check your god damn spelling!
3. good work so far
Samhan chapter 60 . 11/30/2014
I'm gonna miss skinny, you have no idea how this little animal made me laugh & happy.

Anyway thanks for the continue, I hope to read the final chapter as soon as possible.
Nintendoes Gamer chapter 60 . 11/29/2014
Aww such a sad and sweet scene. Great job Keep up the good work
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 59 . 11/29/2014
For the last time, shove it back up your stupid ass.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 59 . 10/19/2014
Good job! I actually had the Superman theme (original, not from Man of Steel) in my head for a moment as well. :) Look forward to seeing what's next.
Samhan chapter 59 . 10/18/2014
WOW! I liked the chapter a lot. Please continue, do not stop, I wanna know what next.
Samhan chapter 58 . 9/2/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I don't know what to say, I liked this a lot, & Happy Labor Day to you too.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/29/2014
Dat twist do
Guest chapter 44 . 7/29/2014
I'm not fat!... I'm fluffy.
Samhan chapter 57 . 7/9/2014
WOW! WHAT AN AWESOME CHAPTER! & HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. I LOVED IT A LOT. AFTER THIS YOU SHOULD WRITE A HOLLYWOOD ACTION MOVIE.
simeon234 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
harem
Samhan chapter 56 . 7/1/2014
Welcome back buddy, & WOW! WHAT AN AWESOME CHAPTER! & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

Today I started bored & dipressed, until I read this chapter, so thank you.

I wish this story to be update ASAP, it exciting me.
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Pansy ass canon lover. With that crap you'll get no positive review or respect from me.
Samhan chapter 55 . 4/1/2014
WELCOME BACK
WOW! THIS CHAPTER TOUCHED MY HEAERT, HOW EVERYONE SACRIFIED THEMSELVES SO CAN NARU & KEITARO GOING TO BE SAFE & TOGETHER.

i LAUGHED THE MOST WHEN HAITANI SNEERED BECAUSE SHIRAI BELIEVE IN NARU MORE THAN HIM.

i'M SORRY FOR YOUR AUNT, i WISH HER TO STAY ALIVE & GET BETTER. ALSO IT WILL BE GOOD IF YOU START TO BE IN CONTACT WITH HER, EVEN IF SHE WAS A BAD OR YOU DON'T VISITED EACH OTHER, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. EVERYONE DESERVE A LOVELY FAMILY, THEY MAYBE ANNOYING OR PAINFUL, BUT FAMILY LEAVE OTHERS ALONE OR FACING PROBLEMS, LIKE WHAT MOTOKO SAID.

IT IS GOOD THAT YOU BECOME BETTER & BETTER IN MATHS, WISH YOU TO GRADUATE.

LOOKING MORE FOR NEXT CHAPTERS, I HOPE A HAPPY ENDING.