Reviews for All That's Left
bonesteel chapter 1 . 2/14
I was wondering why you call warden Michael. I thought his name was Craig Garrison.

Is there any reason for this? It does tend to confuse the waters when you try and remember that Michael is really Craig.
Felicia Levine chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Read Another Mission and the Challenge and this story. I loved all three, you really had me hanging and after I read All That's Left. What a great story and ending, I love the way you brought the hole team back together. I would have never thought that it was all a con to get a mole. It was a great ending.
KMKR chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Thank you for all your work in writing this story. Your characters have a lot of depth and humanity. I feel where they are coming from and see where they are going. Please continue to write.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
What are the chances of getting a follow up to this chapter? I think it would be interesting to go with the Warden and Chief to Scotland during their survival training. Who knows they could get into something and need the other three to come bail them out, any ideas come to mind or you already have something in the works?
HairyBallofFur chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Woops...thought chapter 2 was the end...but a fitting end to an entertaining story...great writing!

Thank you for your contribution!
HairyBallofFur chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
You had me going there for a little bit...NO...I don't cheat and sneak a peek at the ending...well...not very often. Good story!

Thank you for your contribution!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
The part about The Warden and Chief going to Scotland for survival training sounds like a another wonderful story. Is there was one after this that I missed, if so can you tell me where I can find it? If there isn't, what would be the chances of you following up on it. I know you could do it great justice.
thenannybear chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I love your story, just one question? The incident on the sleep walking, you mentioned, the sleep walking occured one other time. It was after one of their missions in Holland, he was found in the Lt's room. Is this from another story? If so will you please let me know which one, so I may find it.

Thanks for sharing your writings, I for one enjoy the ones involving Chief the most. Especially the others concern for him, making him feel that he now truly belongs somewhere.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Great epilogue. Poor chief. I wonder what he will think of Scotland? Hint, hint. Hurry back
WildClover27 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Thank you! I'm happy. Like the lose ends being explained. Like Chief figuring out how to work with Garrison and the others. Scotland, huh? Another story?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012