Reviews for Covenant of Ash
vmp1 chapter 142 . 11/7/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
9696scarlet chapter 147 . 11/3/2013
I absolutely loved this story - so beautiful. What ever happened to the outtakes posted in Out of the Ashes?
Kickinl8tr chapter 146 . 10/7/2013
Awesome story and loved how it all turned out. Thanks mama sutra. Xoxo
HawraaN chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
im feeling like im reading modern beauty and the beast
HawraaN chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Seriously emmett shouldn't be accusing bella of anything. Hes the one whos married and has a kid on the way. God men don't realise what they have until its with someone else.
HawraaN chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
bella cant have kids, so emmett cheats on her with rosaile? man i rreally liked emmett
EeWee chapter 146 . 9/18/2013
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
luckyladyfla chapter 146 . 9/18/2013
I loooooooved this story, thank you!
panthony chapter 147 . 9/9/2013
This story should have 10,000 reviews! It's amazing and I have loved reading it. Thank you!
EmLou1987 chapter 146 . 9/6/2013
Aww, great story! I'm glad Bella got her family in the end :)
x x x
cullen sandra chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
What an asshole. I hope bella is not going to the baby shower. Who gives a sh.. what Em/R want. And he wanted her to cook freaking dinner for him? Is he insane?
daydrogo chapter 140 . 8/28/2013
Parabéns pela fic! Geralmente não gosto de fics com capítulos curtos, tenho a sensação de que falta algo. Tem que ser realmente brilhante pra escrever dessa forma e você conseguiu!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 147 . 8/27/2013
Loved it
TheGreenPanther chapter 146 . 8/24/2013
I don't know how I missed this story, since I've read quite a few of yours, but regardless, I am so glad I stumbled upon it. This was so good!
Knit Bit chapter 147 . 8/23/2013
Wow. I'm literally stunned speechless by the beauty of this story. It crept into my heart and will stay there. Truly, I can't thank you enough for this wonderful, real and just absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing and keeping it up so that I could read this, and be touched by it.

Blessings and the best of everything,
Knit Bit