Reviews for Covenant of Ash
Oh I like!
lemonbutt chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Fuck that.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 146 . 6/17/2014
Really beautiful love story but not in a cheesy. One with blood, tears. One with hurt and anger. One with vulnerability. Such is life.
Thanks for sharing.
I have question though. What about Bella's parents. At one point her father is a good man coming to visit her and then they aren't coming to the wedding . Did I miss something?
sosueme chapter 147 . 5/16/2014
What made this story so incredible were it's characters. Thought they were dealing with heavy, dreadful situations and they were clearly weighted by them, their brightness still found a way to come out, and eventually win over. Thank you for sharing your insights and talent.
sosueme chapter 99 . 5/15/2014
that was some kiss...whooow
sosueme chapter 87 . 5/15/2014
loving this immensely
luvyateamedward chapter 146 . 5/9/2014
Great story! Once I started I couldn't stop. :)
csp4 chapter 146 . 3/23/2014
Absolutely wonderful story. Definitely well worth the read. Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 142 . 3/23/2014
Tanya as Edward's best man & Jamie as Bella's maid of honor::::)))) lol lol omg that's great!
csp4 chapter 124 . 3/22/2014
"lady boner"? lol lol lol
csp4 chapter 104 . 3/22/2014
After reading about Lauren, I'm almost sick to my stomach:( Sick people!
csp4 chapter 91 . 3/22/2014
I'm almost speechless over Bella's former friends all calling her after Rose & Em's baby died:( I'd say that was unbelievable if I didn't know that kind of crap happens in RL. It's kind of hard to say anything negative considering a baby died, but...
I read a few reviews & one said something about Em's sperm. Wonder if both of them were ever tested or if it was just assumed Bella had a problem.
csp4 chapter 86 . 3/22/2014
Great story about young Bella out on the football field:) I had a feeling Edward knew of her from High School.
csp4 chapter 79 . 3/22/2014
"All she ever wanted was to be a Cullen and she died to make sure she stayed that way," I have a speculation that popped into my head this morning. Lauren died 5 years ago. I can't remember if it was stated earlier in the story but Edward's father died of a heart attack. I think both deaths are somehow connected. I don't think Lauren ever got pregnant by Edward. Without a Cullen child there's no leverage. Maybe Lauren saw that her marriage was going down the drain so to keep her place in the 'royal family', she started up with Edward's father. I have a very small niggling feeling that Alice was involved somewhere in the mess that started in Edward's High School years
csp4 chapter 76 . 3/22/2014
Nice job with Alice's character::)) lol Nasty! A memorial every year? That's insane:(
5,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »