Reviews for Covenant of Ash
twilightgma1 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
well he has to have the biggest set of ball ...a slap in the face would have effected her about the same ..new wife new life new baby ...go ahead hit her again just hard this time
DBrandonCullen chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Is he for real? Is he enjoying torturing her...I can't wait for the next update.
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I hate Emmett... I can't wait for more.
dr.meow1234 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Fuck emmet ! Bella go find that right guy and flaunt him
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
As usual...enjoying your storyline
rclaurel chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
What is he nuts, wanting his exwife to go to her exbestfriend and exhusbands baby shower...great chapter
sherylb chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
OMFG! How f*cking cruel and selfish are Emmett and Rosalie? Horrible, horrible people!
Mari94 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
OMG - are you serious? What the hell? on top of her husband and her best friend getting together and now expecting a child together - they want her to come and share in the joy? I just - are they for real? I just can't imagine - wow. Oh Bella, you are too good for them!
Twisted Musalih chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Some best friend. Screwed her husband. Cant wait to read more
twitipat chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Holy shit! This actually happened to a friend of mine except her husband cheated with her cousin after she suffered a miscarriage. "he was distraught with the loss" what the fuck ever. His little whore got knocked up and everyone expected her to be at the shower since she was "family". We both went she gave her cousin a baby coffin for a gift.
Most awkward thing I've ever been to. Priceless but awkward.
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Uh no...I don't think so. Pretty crappy of the cheater ex hubby to invite his ex wife, who lost multiple babies, to invite her to his current wife's baby shower who just happened to be said wife's former BFF! Nope, nada, not even going there.
vampiregurl chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I'm sure it must be hard for her. Firstly, it's because she wasn't able to give Emmet a child. Then she got betrayed by her ex husband and friend. Just one after another and in the end she is left alone, unhappy and bitter.

Now, Rosalie dared to invite her to go celebrate their joyous news? Hell no. Immature or not, it's just wrong. Besides, I think it's too early to assume things had cool down. The hurt will never go. The wounds are not healing yet.
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Wow Rosalie and Emmett are delusional.. Bella doesn't owe them anything!
kroseph chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Ugh, that's another knife to the heart...best friend, mother to be with her ex?

Amazing how you come up with these plots...
Thanks. ;)
MsEm chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I would show up just to ruin it lol
5,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 .. Last Next »