Reviews for Covenant of Ash
csp4 chapter 71 . 3/22/2014
"Sex and the occasional mundane office work. That's what I assist him with," lol lol lol God I love Bella::))
csp4 chapter 43 . 3/21/2014
Emmett really is a pathetic piece of work::)) Naming the baby he's having with Rose the same name he named the baby that died that he had with Bella. That's either sick or lazy. Can't quite figure out which:)
It amazes me that Bella actually went to the baby shower. Bella giving the blanket Rose knitted for Bella's baby is a great statement.
csp4 chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
This is the 3rd story I've read where obscenely wealthy Edward Cullen ended up sitting in an IHOP. Makes me laugh every time::))
sugar334 chapter 147 . 2/9/2014
I loved this story, And I do love a cocky Edward...and I must say, I like this James better, he funny as hell lol...well done
Tanvi chapter 147 . 1/26/2014
A very beautiful story. You bring such emotions in the character. It's amazing. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
sandragg chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was a great story! I read it in 3 days :P... I'll check out your other stories, I'm sure they'll be great to. Keep them coming, cheers!
nmwt33 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Hello, I just found your stories & wanted to say hi! Currently enjoying this story & looking forward to others. Also I am an Iowan as well! Lived in iowa city for many years but in Des Moines now.
vmp1 chapter 142 . 11/7/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
9696scarlet chapter 147 . 11/3/2013
I absolutely loved this story - so beautiful. What ever happened to the outtakes posted in Out of the Ashes?
Kickinl8tr chapter 146 . 10/7/2013
Awesome story and loved how it all turned out. Thanks mama sutra. Xoxo
HawraaN chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
im feeling like im reading modern beauty and the beast
HawraaN chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Seriously emmett shouldn't be accusing bella of anything. Hes the one whos married and has a kid on the way. God men don't realise what they have until its with someone else.
HawraaN chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
bella cant have kids, so emmett cheats on her with rosaile? man i rreally liked emmett
EeWee chapter 146 . 9/18/2013
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
luckyladyfla chapter 146 . 9/18/2013
I loooooooved this story, thank you!
5,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »