Reviews for Vesta
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 6/21
Interesting explanation. I really liked it, even if I still hoped you would change the end for Haldir, even when I knew from the start you wouldn't... *cries* well, if you hadn't written this fic so beautifully the death of Haldir would have been easier to accept, so I account you for my tears...
Thanks for sharing.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I'm slightly confused.
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That's beautiful! But i can't believethat its right before the last evil of theHouse of FĂ«anor is purged, and now Haldir goes swearing ANOTHER unbreakable oath to the Valar... :)
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I read this a little while ago-and cannot for the life of me think why I didn't review it. I loved this as it answers a question I had very much pondered watching the Two Towers. A nice gap-filler, indeed, even though greedy me wanted it longer with more exploration-why was Haldir seeking peace? Why did death give him that? What was his relationship with Aragorn like that he trusted the man with so much?

Thank you for sharing this with us!

BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh. *stares*

This was such a lovely read... Calm and moving in its own way.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
elven buddy chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very good.
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow. That is deep, I love it. :D It is interesting that you chose to write from Legolas' point of view, but it works very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very creative, and though the oath took me a little by surprise, I liked the newness of it. I did wonder why Haldir did not command the Elves.
Taciturn-Rena chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed yet! It's fantastic! I love that everyone was exactly in-character, that seems to be becoming rare in LOTR fanfics. Also, nice writing! :D
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I LOVED IT! Wow it was just so amazing. It was great to see what might have gone on with the King and Haldir. those two hot heads cannot be locked alone in a room or there will be deaths. Anyways it was an amzing and touching scene when he did his pledged to Aragorn. It brought tears to my eyes because it was so beautiful.
Another amazing fic from you but I cannot expect any less.