Reviews for Pocket Deep
Fuck you and your "zutara" bullshit its KATAANG get it right you worthless piece of shit
Flip Ants chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
It's stories like these that remind me that, for all its humor and action, the series ended up a tragedy. Thank you for sharing.
AnnaAza chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Man, I'm sad this story is over. I love how you portrayed our characters realistically and truly. I don't like fanfics where Aang dies (contrary to the Zutarian stereotype, I actually like Aang. If I write him negatively, it's for drama and only that), and Zuko and Katara are all too happy to dance on top of his grave, perhaps after a brief mourning period where you feel they don't really mean it, and the author is doing it out of obligation. But this was especially great in Zuko's thoughts and scenes—how uncertain he was to take Aang's place as mundane as the dinner table, and even when he got comfortable with "being a family," he knew that it just wasn't right to take advantage of Katara.

I also love how you made the ending ambiguous. Kya certainly likes Zuko, and she'll be wanting to talk to him a lot. Whether after a couple years Katara and Zuko get together, it's up to fate, and that's fine with me. Beautifully written.

May you write many more wonderful stories!
MagicalBender chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
asdfghjkl; how...could...you...do this? I mean, I totally agree with you on Zuko not being an opportunist and and and and and and OMG *gross sobbing* I just can't contain the pain you just inflicted onto my Zutarian soul and and and and and and and and and and and...*hiccup*...and and and I just UGH! *more gross sobbing* But it was beautifully written and I loved the idea 3 I just...I wanted...them...together...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
This was such a beautiful story and I really liked the ending. I agree with you that it wouldn't fit the characters or the story if Zuko and Katara just got together really quickly. I like that you brought up Katara's deep feelings for Zuko (that weren't necessarily romantic but could've been, as you hinted) and I am so glad that Zuko is now able to move on. Maybe they'll find each other again in the future. Anyway, great job!
patty cake rocks chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
nice chapter. Lol there should be a sequel JK lol, u already have so much going on so.
raidersfan777 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Don't cry...I'm not...going to cry...*Crying* X'O I'm going to miss this story sooooo much! *Cry* thank you for making such an amazing story I am looking forward to your next Zutara fic bye. :')

P.S. I'm guessing your favorite scenes to write was the bed moments cause those my favorite. :3
pendingLife chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
You are breaking my heart. Not as bad as Zuko's though. Well this chapter was heart breaking and it's quite funny how you've written it In a way that is impossible to find an antagonist or blame katara even.

" his left arm reached out for her, but he found that his a wasn't long enough to hold her"

I'm not really sure if there was supposed to be a meaning behind this, but I felt that there was. His line really touched deep, just like the last line.

You come up with the most brilliant lines ever and are able to engine so much emotion is just a few sentences.

Btw, I'm curious as whether there will be a happy ending or not. For one, katara's pregnant. I don't know how Zuko and her would be together before the birth or even a lil after.

I'm not even sure as to how katara would find out about his feelings. Zuko ain't going to leave Katara so that would mean he tells her in anger or frustration. It'd have to be after the birth right? Cuz of sensitivity.

Or, they'll end up friends and once they're a lot older, it'll hit katara. Then they'll be together.

I'm just guessin' yo, letting my imagination run wild.

Thanks for the chap, im a fan!
pendingLife chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Amazing story! Brilliant.

This is just the perfect balance of angst and sweetness thy I could just do a happy dance for the fact that I finally found something that's different, unique, well written and organized.

I really enjoy these flashbacks. Don't dump em' ok? It's a feature of the story that stands out. And the fact that these flashbacks aren't always in sequence is better.

Zuko to me is kinda OC. He's not as snarky, moodily, broody if serious. He's kinda mellow, calm, and almost serene if it weren't for his inner turmoil.

Just my 2 cents.

I'll be cheering this story on!
AnnaAza chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Man, you sure put Zuko through a lot. Wow, Katara tells him that she love him...but it was never in the way he wanted. Then he has to sleep with her...because she's lonely for her dead husband. Ouch. Ouch.
MagicalBender chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
i hate you...Look, I'm already crying everyday about Zutara not being canon. I cringe and throw-up when I see that Kataang was endgame. Do you think, I'm...strong enough to keep enduring disappointment? BTW, you write really well LOL just keep updating!
raidersfan777 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Beautiful just amazing great job update soon. :)
BROWNeyes chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Omg please update soon! Ohhhh...she told him she loves him hehe, wonder what's going through Zuko's head! Well again I really hope you update soon :)
MagicalBender chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
akjkhrghisaghobvnaroebrra...WHAT HAPPENED!?
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Geez, Zuko certainly has some sort of romantic PTSD going on with these flashbacks. Poor guy! Wonder how she ended up with Aang after all of those times they spent together? Don't get me wrong, I love Aang, but still!