Reviews for Tesselated Fate
This made me very happy
ladyw1026 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Just found this. Very well done! Most enjoyable and quite funny as well! The scene where Anakin finds out Padme is pregnant is awesome, and I'd have preferred to see your version of that in ROTS, actually! Just to imagine the look of shock on Anakin's and Obi-Wan's faces is hysterical! "Anakin dropped every last one of his brochures." hahahaha That was perfect! :-)
ChocoLemon Starcake chapter 39 . 10/27/2015
I LOVE these kind of stories so very much, and yours was no exception.
Anistar04 chapter 39 . 10/17/2015
Fantastic story, from beginning to end!
Krillyn chapter 39 . 10/16/2015
I really liked this.
elle.brodie chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
bahahahahaha! you knocked up gurl!
Brievel chapter 39 . 6/27/2015
A lovely story. I liked it very much. :)
Brievel chapter 28 . 6/26/2015
FINALLY! FINALLY SHE PICKS UP ON THAT! I'D ASSUMED IT WAS A TYPO, BUT IT WAS ALL OF THEM BEING FORGETFUL! *goes off and has screaming fit*
...my eye for detail is better than I realized. Comes from reading drama/suspense, I suppose.
darklover chapter 39 . 6/14/2015
Another fantastic story! Thank you!

I really liked how Anakin discovered Padme's condition and how the events unfolded soon after.

I totally felt bad for Anakin and Padme having to endure those reporters. It sucks to be famous.

Anyway, I liked how the council reacted and how they sent Anakin and Padme away. Can't say that I blame Anakin for being so moody, but I kinda wished he hadn't been so moody. *sighs* I know it had be that way.

Yes, I can't help but feel Palpatine orchestrated Shimi's death in order to set Anakin on the path to the Dark side. I liked how you incorporated that into the story.

Anakin is stupid and conflicted indeed. Anyway, glad he managed to make the right choice.

It was certainly an interesting way for the twins to come into the world with the battle going on in the midst of their birth. Nice work.
The King in White chapter 39 . 5/13/2015
Lovely deviation. I was worried coming on the last third that Anakin would fall after all, but things worked out in the end.
Asj Johnson chapter 39 . 4/17/2015
Nice ending. ...I like the way you write stories.
Asj Johnson chapter 38 . 4/17/2015
Heh. Padme’s like Super Mom or something. ‘I’ll just give birth by myself and do the doctor’s job for him.’
...you sure Anakin killing Palpatine is the Jedi thing to do? It wasn't right when he killed Dooku.
Asj Johnson chapter 37 . 4/17/2015
So finally Anakin realized there were only four thrones. I like this second vision and Anakin's feelings with it.
...I wonder what Anakin would've seen if he'd looked at his future self after that. Would it have been a deal breaker for him as well? Though, with Leia coming in and saying something, it doesn't seem like there was much opportunity for Vader to do anything.
Asj Johnson chapter 36 . 4/17/2015
Uh-oh... A syringe with an unknown liquid in it. I hope they don’t go through with giving that to her.
Padme do something!
Well at least Obi-Wan got there in time. ...he was my hope before Padme noticed the needle.
(about note about making up Tetromethide) How do you make up all these things that sound right? D: ...I kind'a just don't mention anything I'm unsure of when I write fanfiction, and that just makes everything foggy. Maybe I should just make stuff up sometimes... Though, when I did hear that drug name, I spent an instant trying to figure it out. The pieces of the name are familiar enough.
Asj Johnson chapter 35 . 4/17/2015
Anakin: Hmm... somehow I hadn’t pictured raising children to be filled with tyranny and murder. Oh well.
(wonders which wall the Jedi’s decision’s been written on. Oh wait, this time the writing on the wall is figurative) ...I think I’m getting into a silly mood.