Reviews for Tesselated Fate
Shinigami Merchant chapter 8 . 1/10
I really like the idea of Anakin being able to sense his children, hopefully the deeper connection will save him before its too late
Denzel08 chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
This seems very out of character for Obi-Wan, he's actin too much like his AOTC self.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 39 . 6/3/2014
And to think, all that because of one simple change. I wonder what magic you could work on the original trilogy? An excellent ending, I enjoyed it very much.
Ithiliel chapter 39 . 4/20/2014
You should make a sequel!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/17/2014
awe so sweet! i was a little worried bout anakin tho!
Vivss chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
It is interesting to see them discussing how their life would be with children. We never got that in the film.
acquiringwriter chapter 39 . 8/9/2013
This was probably one of the best Star Wars stories I have ever read on fanfiction. Keep up the good work!
shieldmaiden19 chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
I'm not done reading this, but I wanted to take a moment to comment on the cruelty and apathy of the Jedi Council. I have always harbored suspicions, but this...this was too much. They're worse than Palpatine! (Which is saying quite a lot, I know)

I'm excited to read the rest of this!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/18/2013
I love your take on this story!
tennisdesi91 chapter 39 . 5/30/2013
Amazing job!
TiaMaria710 chapter 26 . 4/5/2013
Great line:"trying to understand those monsters is like trying to find a work of art in Bantha droppings." Your writing continues to reflect wit;sensitivety and a great understanding of human nature. A really great piece of work. Now if only they'd consult you for EPVII.
TiaMaria710 chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Oh no. Palpatine now knows their location. When are these Jedi going to start sensing his machinations.
TiaMaria710 chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Yikes! We're in for a bumpy ride. No fluff in this story. Great job.
TiaMaria710 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Enjoying your version of these events. I really feel the tension and stress of A&P's predicament. Great job. Thanks for sharing this story.
Leafstem chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
Woah! The end with Shmi and Dooku was wierd! But it was also very interesting! :D