Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Ahaha, I love it! Particularly Hiro's POV near the ending. It was very enjoyable to me.

Actually, this is one of the first DS2 fic I read. I only watched the anime, you see, and chapter 9 for DS. I'm quite curious about the game. It seem so fun and I hear so much good reviews about it. I couldn't quite understand Wiki so I wanna ask you, an obvious player of the game since you've written this fic, how about the game. Is it playable online? Or do I have to buy it? Do I need anything so as to play it? Like PSP? Exactly how many versioins are there? Two? Three? I only know of Devil Survivor and Devil Survivor 2 The Animation. It would be great if you could get back on me, thanks.
The Gleameyes808 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Gahhh! I loved this! Yet another fic of "what-ifs" and "what-could-be's"! Good work, Laryna6. ;D
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Haha, This is adorable! Love it ;)
Anon-o-non chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Wooh! That's all I can really say. You blinded me with how jam-packed and amazing this work is. I'm not really articulate, so I can't really put how much I enjoy these stories in so many words, but man. I'm on a spree of reading your stories and they've just blown me away.

Long story short; thank you for writing. It was a great way to spend my Sunday, to say the least!
Heartless Lotus chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I have played DeSu 2 now! Though, only have cleared Ronaldo's and Yamato's paths, since the new point system practically bound me and making it harder than DeSu 1, where I could bring back all my old demons to new game data. With DeSu 2, I could only bring Loki at the first time I replayed.

Reading this again makes me understand the story much better rather than the first time when I haven't played it It's funny how both of the Tico (moreover, Ticoa) trying to play matchmaker for Alcor and Hiro (making Yamato jealous in process)

I've heard about Yamato having a twin named Miyako on Daichi's path, but since I haven't cleared it, I haven't see her yet. But...twin kinks seems to be my new kink, thanks to Hotsuin twins X/X

It's nice to see Ronaldo and Yamato going along (to persuade Hiro to become almighty emperor though, and really, I voted for their choice! XD) And New Genesis Evangelists, with Hiro's friends trying to make him the new emperor, that's just epic! I would love to read Hiro's reaction when he heard it (other than kicking their ass). Ahh, so many awesome ideas you stored in this stories, it made me wanna make one fanfic for this fandom, though I don't know when...hahaha...

More, please! XD
Failing Wings chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
This was really cute and adorable with Yamato's and Hiro's relationship, and how Yamato was going into food coma and being sleepy were very nice. I look forward to others of your work!
sukaifisshu chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
...wow, this was my favourite chapter, pft. Most of things you write make sense, and that is really important nowadays since everyone tend to forget that stuff and just put a (total) AU. Anyways, awesome as always.
Hope to read you soon!
Mono chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Rolando
rune101 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I'm glad Alcor feels as if he has more of a purpose instead of being forced into a position and role under his creator. And best of all he's not lonely anymore; I always got the sense that he was very lonely by that sort of faraway envious look he would have at times.

And the beginning of Hiro and Yamato's date was just too cute with them holding hands and Yamato being much calmer with his belly full of takoyaki. I'm also glad that Ronaldo got a bit of a glimpse of Yamato to see that he's not as bad as he comes off as and nice save Hiro owhen Yamato was about to talk about decreasing the surplus population. Haha, oddly enough that reminds of "A Christmas Carol".

Update soon! I cant wait for the next chapter!
rune101 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Awwwwww! I freakin' loved this chapter! X3
Alcor was depicted so cutely. And I laughed at the engagement e-mail; that was hilarious.

On to the next chapter, I love this!
rune101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
XD The line about Yamato missing out on takoyaki and hentai...I almost died laughing at that point. And with the mentions of bondage.

And FINALLY! An author with similar ideals as me! I always felt while playing the game that there was chemistry between Hiro and Yamato, but I INSIST that Hiro would be the "seme" and Yamato the "uke", so finally finding a fic like this is - just amazing beyond words. And I am in LOVE with your writing style!

On to review the next chapter c:
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
It's a fun chapter as always, but Ronaldo isn't the only one getting hit with an info dump. There are some truly massive run-on sentences going on here. In some cases, I think you've even lost your train of thought. Here's the example that stands out to me:

" He's not abandoning the people of Japan because he doesn't care about protecting them: he's not trying because he doesn't think he can, and aside from handing out more food since we aren't going to last more than a week anyway, so there's no point in trying to keep JPs fed beyond then, and teaching people how to use the summon app, there really isn't a lot more that I've been able to figure out that we can do to help people with the resources he managed to scrape together."
KiraiAnca chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I laughed my ass off this chapter. By now I'm convinced that Yamato is 100% aware and annoyed that Hiro isn't getting his maybe too subtle signals (so he has to ramp it up).

Al was maybe a tad more subservient than I like him, but still believably so.

Can't wait for the date, there's no way that won't be hilarious.
KiraiAnca chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh, keep telling yourself that, Hiro *cackle*

I love your DS2 stories, I'm glad you're starting another one. Your characterization is always spot on.

I find it extremely amusing how Hiro doesn't even really consider whether he himself actually wants to sleep with Yamato, just how Yamato would react. Which is an extremely logical concern!

I can' wait to see how you'll write the emotionally stunted Yamato and the emotionally alien Alcor into a *threesome*. I have no idea how'll you'll manage it, just that it'll be delicious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my, Yamato, your innuendo is bad for my coughpervertedcough brain...

I haven't played the DS 2 yet, since I haven't bough it yet. QAQ
But reading this, I really wanna buy it!

I'll read this again after I played, then maybe I will understand XD