Reviews for With the Tide
NanneroftheWE chapter 1 . 1/2
Whoa! Love the change! :)
NanneroftheWE chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
This was awesome! :D Sad to see it end though! Also, why, in the very beginning of Against the Grain, did she go see whoever she went to see, to tell this story? That was never answered. So maybe if you do go threw with a third installment, you can tie that back in. Just a thought. But I've loved this. Thanks for sharing your story! :D
Aly Goode chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
Wow! Wow! Wow! Lmao, I have negleted everything so I could finish this AMAZING fic! Truly AMAZING! A part of me wishes that Reina would still have her powers! But everything else was just so, magical! I was really sad to se Ryo go and I had anticipated Kuronue's return with a body of his own!

Great work! It was an amazing fic and I am glad that I read a really wonderful piece. I really love Reina. Especially when she would tease Kuwabara or Yuseke. And when she would get mad at Hiei, lol. Though I wonder, whose letter was it that he kept that wasn't written by Yukina? Was it maybe Reina?

And the moments between Kurama and Reina were to die for! Literally, I felt like a hand was squeezing my heart when Kurama told Reina how utterly scared and helpless he felt when she lost her memories. So many beautiful moments between those two! I really do hope you consider adding a third installment to this series! I really hope you do!
Esta2000 chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
Amazing end! I can't wait to read more of your amazing. I'd love to see more, thank you for the entertainment! Beautifully done :)
SomewhereAwayFromTheSun chapter 36 . 3/31/2014
It's probably weird having this be over for you. I agree, it's weird for me as well. I read revised ATG I think in April '13 and thus my journey with you began almost a year ago today...and ofc, you've been writing this baby much longer. D haha - it almost feels like I just accomplished something and can now happily close a chapter in my own life as well. Thank you for being a dedicated writer who didn't give up halfway though. I have issues with my own free-time writings, and it's amazing to me that you updated at least once per month with at least 10 page chapters on top of college and whatever else was going on in your life...and that's really, really awesome cuz I have problems sometimes even getting a page written from the thoughts in my head. It was a fun adventure being able to relive YYH with some new characters added to the mix! This is just a final review to express my gratitude! You kept the canons mostly true to their character, and I really enjoyed the aspects of the narrative that followed along with the show's storyline. I didn't think I'd ever like a canon/OC fic so much. Keep being a star!
xXWinterWhispersXx chapter 36 . 3/30/2014
Wonderful story - Killed me and revived me with all the feels it gave me. You truly are a gifted writer. I hope to read more of your stories :D

Sincerely,

xXWinterWhispersXx
Lhian Uchiha chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
OMG! Love your story!
So sorry if I couldn't leave reviews every now and then.
I've been having an internal conflict.
To review or not to review?
That is the question.
Too absorbed in the story to acknowledge the former.
But...
LOVE YOUR STORY! :)
RandomCitizen chapter 36 . 3/25/2014
Hm. Being born in April, the diamond IS my birthstone. 'XP

Smart Kurone, if you can't appeal to virtues, appeal to vices. It's nice that Hiei doesn't mind-read willy-nilly.

Ah, I thought that it was the first time he used her name. :3 Well, he likes the human creation that is ice cream, that's a start? :P

The human and deamon world together...Next thing yah know they'll be attacked by aliens.

The final chapter. It was a good ride.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
Wow. You just blew my mind away. What a fantastic ending to a epic story. This was by far my favorite chapter. Please do a third installment of this series. Maybe one with a mini Kurama to complete our favorite duo. Can't wait to read your next story!
Mi-chan1991 chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
Yay! :D
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
I don't want it to end! T.T I'm crying right now! I'm in total love with is and never want it to end! T.T it was an amazing end though. I'll be looking forward to your next one!
wickedloveless chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
I'd have to say I was torn between smiling like an idiot and crying while reading this. I actually couldn't stop smiling. You wrote this story so perfectly and I absolutely loved the ending. I can't wait for the next story you write. The reason for possible crying is that its finally over. So no more of my constantly checking to see if you've updated it. But like I said, now theres looking forward to seeing other things you write!
BlueTwillight94 chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
Oh man, I don't know how many times I burst out into a giggle fit while reading the epilogue.
I think the part I laughed at the most was when her dad mention "Human-Marriage" because it reminded me of Homestuck and I preceded to imagine Kurama as a troll, which was a hilarious image in it's self.
The scene with Hiei and Kuro was really cute.
I just love this series so much and this ending really fit and was perfect!
I just 3
Beryl Bloodstone chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
Aw, man. Wasn't that a bundle of sweetness! Thanks for (well, the second time, since I was present for the first time this story around, but under a different name) completing this story and maxing out all of the potential it was capable of. I really enjoyed the new twists and turns it had to offer! You do me favor, okay?

Keep doing what you're doing!

It doesn't have to be fanfiction; it can be any original works you have in the making! I know you have some rolling around in that creative brain of yours; Holy knows I have about a hundred or so! That being said, I'm super, super, SUPER excited for Gravity. Like, you don't even know, miss lady! Jin's another one of my favorite characters and I would love to see it again!

Anyway, thanks for this lovely story. I'll see you again.
Kactuskat16 chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
Okay, I'm not going to lie, I cried a little. I mean, it's over. Wow, it's crazy and you finished this epic series so wonderfully. I had hoped Kurama would propose and I was thrilled that he did. Thank you for putting so much of yourself into your writing, I just can't even begin to imagine a better YYH fanfic.

While I am bittersweet about this series ending, I'm so stoked for Gravity! I can't wait to read more of your work! And I did read on your Tumblr about a possible third installment for this series. I read over the little snippet you posted and it sounds pretty intense.
Please keep up your amazing work! And thanks again for the wild ride!