Reviews for Amethyst
elfigh chapter 30 . 1/1
Oh. My. Gods. I literally just spent and hour and a half of my life deboted to ur story. I couldn't put it down. I love this ship and I'm always sad when there are barely any fanfics for it. But then you beautiful person just gave me th is. And I loved it. This is a lot like how I imagined them getting together after I watched season 1 of lok. And them way you wrote their dynamic was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
soniyamalik444 chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
It's a complete package :) wonderful
soniyamalik444 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Finally a kiss ;)
Sun Daughter chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
This is the best story I have read on FanFiction in a REALLY long time.

You are a truly talented writer, and I promise that I don't use that compliment lightly. You make writing look so easy! The characters are alive. Every scene is filled with sparkling emotion. Your grammar and spelling is stellar. The narrative is so effortlessly vivid, and I'm not even finished, but I am already SUPER impressed with your story-telling. This chapter in particular is one of my favorites. You captured Zuko perfectly (also, I'm loving Zuko's daughter being named Honora).

I can't believe that you wrote this before the last two seasons of Korra came out! This story should be canon. I've always liked Irohsami, but you've made me fall in love with them as individuals and as a couple even more.

So glad that you have 500 reviews. You deserve them! I hope that you're still writing because you are VERY talented. Wishing you only the best in all your writing endeavors. :)

Warmly,
Summer
Rotten Rabbit chapter 30 . 6/5/2015
Omg, you don't know how thrilling it was to come across you 30 day collection! It's the best things I've read regarding Asami and Iroh! I'm not sure how many times I've come to read it, but I always enjoy myself!
I really like how each oneshot is different yet still connected to the each other.
I also really, really like how you write Iroh! He's such a gentleman and makes me wish I could meet someone like him!
I also appreciate how Asami tries her best stay independent and not let things get to her.
This was an awesome collection and I hope to see more!
Akimichi Chocho chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
Amazing story! Had me smiling and fangirling every time I finished another chapter!
sp90TANGo chapter 30 . 1/29/2015
*insert heart eye emoji*
oceaning chapter 13 . 1/6/2015
she SO is in denial!
oceaning chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
I love these two, oh man.
They had SERIOUS potential.
oceaning chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
THIS ONE
UGH
i just want them to kiss already
oceaning chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
So sweet, i loved that he gave her that little bracelet!
oceaning chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
My sweet baby Asami.
I just love her so much.
oceaning chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
This whole drabble is just adorable
:-)