Reviews for Amethyst
kaitothegreat chapter 30 . 1/6
I have no words to describe this FIC GAHHHH, I think no matter what I say, it'll just be pure understatement.
To be honest, the starting reason why I even bother reading Irosami fics is because I like G. Iroh. And for some reason or another, "most" people paired him up with Asami and I'm just like "Ok, if thsi pairing can satisfy my craving of hotness, then why not?" And then i stumbled across your fic and I realized hOLY CRAP WHY HAVE I NOT SHIP THEM TOGETHER BEFORE? It's not really about their "moments" in the canon series or whatsnot. It's about the potential of what their story could have been if they are together, and oh boy you've flawlessly put it all out

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL FIC. Not sure if you'll ever read this review but I can't stop myself from leaving one here. It's just too awesome.
kaitothegreat chapter 1 . 1/5
I am DEAD IDK IF you will read this review but I am crying right now because this wasn't a "drabble" i expected, no. I thought it'll be just a drabble one-shots of random cutesy moments but Omg it's actually an actual fic with a start, climax, relatable parts and moments between the chapters and I LOVE IT.
I especially love "Transformation" chapter omg the way you describe General Iroh is remarkably hot. And "Silver" OMG AGAIN? THat letter from G. Iroh is so sweet? OKAY basically I LOVE ALL OF IT. Every time I finished a chapter and was about to move on to the next, I'm just thinking "Can it ever get better than this chapter?" AND YES IT DID. IT ALWAYS DID. GAHHHHH

OKAY HOnestly i havent read everything YET. I wanted to leave a review at the end but i'm honestly too scared to reach the end because it would mean it's THE END OF THE BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING FIC AND I CAN'T HANDLE THAT SADNESS? UGH. BUT I WANT TO READ MORE OF IT? THIS TURMOIL IS KILLING ME

You are an amazing author. Truly.
Descriptions: beautiful written.
Emotions: Beautifully crafted.
Tension/plot wise: BLOODY BRILLIANT

i Love you a lot and thank you SO MUCH for writing this. I'll definitely finished this fic soon, and I hope I'll remember to review before going to cry in my bed. Too bad this pairing didn't work out, but that's where the fandom need people like you to help us create such an beautiful art. I just can't help but stress on how beautiful this is UGH so thank you once again! :")
PageTurner456 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
May I just say... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH! This is so cute! I absolutely loved it!
You Don't Know Me150 chapter 30 . 9/17/2017
I don't care how many years ago this was written, this was one of the best Avatar stories I've ever read. It is literally, a beautiful, amazing, heartfelt, and well-written breathe of fresh air from all the Korrasami crap. Some of your chapters hit me right in the feels, love it! I always liked this ship. Definitely putting this is in my favorites!
narutofan chapter 30 . 9/11/2016
I LOVE THIS! I know it's a bit late for my review, but seriously it was a joy reading this piece. Currently, I'm reading non-canon pairings that look so well together (e.g. Irosami), this is one of the fics that really validates the belief that Irosami would have been phenomenal together (no hate on the (implied?) canon pairing though). So, thank you. Kudos writer-san! Continue writing!
elfigh chapter 30 . 1/1/2016
Oh. My. Gods. I literally just spent and hour and a half of my life deboted to ur story. I couldn't put it down. I love this ship and I'm always sad when there are barely any fanfics for it. But then you beautiful person just gave me th is. And I loved it. This is a lot like how I imagined them getting together after I watched season 1 of lok. And them way you wrote their dynamic was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
soniyamalik444 chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
It's a complete package :) wonderful
soniyamalik444 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Finally a kiss ;)
Sun Daughter chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
This is the best story I have read on FanFiction in a REALLY long time.

You are a truly talented writer, and I promise that I don't use that compliment lightly. You make writing look so easy! The characters are alive. Every scene is filled with sparkling emotion. Your grammar and spelling is stellar. The narrative is so effortlessly vivid, and I'm not even finished, but I am already SUPER impressed with your story-telling. This chapter in particular is one of my favorites. You captured Zuko perfectly (also, I'm loving Zuko's daughter being named Honora).

I can't believe that you wrote this before the last two seasons of Korra came out! This story should be canon. I've always liked Irohsami, but you've made me fall in love with them as individuals and as a couple even more.

So glad that you have 500 reviews. You deserve them! I hope that you're still writing because you are VERY talented. Wishing you only the best in all your writing endeavors. :)

Rotten Rabbit chapter 30 . 6/5/2015
Omg, you don't know how thrilling it was to come across you 30 day collection! It's the best things I've read regarding Asami and Iroh! I'm not sure how many times I've come to read it, but I always enjoy myself!
I really like how each oneshot is different yet still connected to the each other.
I also really, really like how you write Iroh! He's such a gentleman and makes me wish I could meet someone like him!
I also appreciate how Asami tries her best stay independent and not let things get to her.
This was an awesome collection and I hope to see more!
Akimichi Chocho chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
Amazing story! Had me smiling and fangirling every time I finished another chapter!
sp90TANGo chapter 30 . 1/29/2015
A wonderful story!
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
*insert heart eye emoji*
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 13 . 1/6/2015
she SO is in denial!
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
I love these two, oh man.
They had SERIOUS potential.