Reviews for From the Knife Block of A District 12 Butcher
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
please please please update soon!
nb1998 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Crestly reminds me of a much nastier version of Haymitch. Anyway I thought the chapter was really well detailed and the costume was described really well. I felt slightly dorry for Jay having a worse outfit and I like how you are doing some foreshadowing.
nb1998 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Another quick update! I like that we are in the Capitol now and I think the deacription of the prep team and stylist was great. I'm glad to hear about the other tributes and i'm intrigued by the boy from 9
Thynerdgurl chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Lol! I saw the summary and went "MUST READ" cuz my last name is Galloway :P but I like the story!
AnnalovesElsa chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
But District 12 couldn't have had a volunteer in the 17th Hunger Games since Katniss was the first volunteer District 12 ever had, and that was the 74th Hunger Games.
nb1998 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Nice chapter. I liked the idea of the peacekeeper for a mentor and I think that the chapter was good at dexcribing characters but not too much. I have a feeling that Jay will be a bloodbath and I kind of like Mira.
Funky-Dementor chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
This story needs more reviews.
Unlike many other fanfictions I can name, your one is probably the most...authentic.
I can actually see this getting published if Suzanne Collins didn't do it already!
Once again, I encourage you to keep writing, and to make Anthea come alive in her story!
nb1998 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I normally hate reading the goodbyes because they are mostly portrayed not very well but I think you did a really good job. I liked how you continued to refer to the careers and you delved into the games where a district 10 tribute won. Also everyone has different emotions about her going in and I think you described Kern's really well as it probably is what somebody would be like if somebody volunteered. I knew Lily was going to come in and I though that it was described perfectly and the last line was really good.
nb1998 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
We're getting into some action now :) I really liked this chapter and I really thought that it was a good reason for her volunteering and I'm looking forward to after the games to see what Lily and her sister is like with her, infact they might go see her at the goodbyes. I'm not sure, I'm not the writer. I think you are really good with plots and you are a great writer. I really don't know why you haven't got more reviews for such a unique story. I'm looking forward to finding out what Jay is like as well.
Funky-Dementor chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I REALLY like this story! The characters, the plot, the butcher facts, EVERYTHING!
I actually developed a soft spot for Cia
Keep up the good work!
nb1998 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I liker the fast updates although I know you can't update fast all the time. I like how you are concentrating a lot at her time in district 12 before going into the hunger games and It hink it's a clever idea to introduce all her friends and different characters, we get to knwo them and then just like she is we are taken away from them. The plot for this chapter was really great and something I would never have thought of, I feel sorry for Cia and her teacher, great detailed chapter.
nb1998 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Another great chapter. I like how before you go straight into the games you are focusing on her time in district 12 and I like how this chapter solely focused on her job which I was quite interested in. It was interesting to see what she did and I like how you introduced a few more characters, you have developed and described Gedes very well in such a small space of time and he was sure an interesting but weird charascter. I'm quite glad that you continue to mention the district 12 teacher as well and I;m interested to see what will happen to her.
nb1998 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I was looking for a few good new stories to read and after reading your summary I thought i'd check yours out and I have to say Im glad I pickes it. The story is so well detailed and already has such a good plot, the character development is great so that already I know so much about not only her but her friends as well. I don't think I spotted one spelling mistake and I think the idea for the story is very good :) I look forward to more.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nice beginning! Update soon!