Reviews for Day By Day
Guest chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
great chapter! I cant wait to read the next one.
Adele chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Ooh..I only just got here - reading 20 chapters in one go was a real pleasure!

Do you by any chance like Darren Aronofsky?!
I'm meaning to say: nice combination, Tommy with a ballet dancer! I'm totally hooked, please don't make us wait too long for an update!
I need to know what that prick did, and how Tommy will react!
vilevillain chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter, obvi not the bad things that happened. Please update soon, I love this story!
Denise chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
love love love. need/want more. love tommy and katrina's relationship. and her director is an ass. i hope all he did was kiss her. please update soon! and good luck with school :)
forrestdanford chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
OH MY GOSH, the new chapter! I loved it! Pleeeeeease update again soon!
Schuneko chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Gah I need to know what happens. Tommy needs to teach that guy a thing or you know 20... hahaha

Update SOON! :) :)
Graceyn chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter.
BVRG0614 chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Awww I really wish she would've just told him. I imagine he's taking it really hard because he's thinking of his mother. Daniel is really annoying and I'd love to see Tommy kick his butt. Hopefully this doesn't cause a rift in their relationship. I really loved everything about this chapter though. They're such a good couple. Thanks. Can't wait for the update!
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
I think she made the wrong choice you know Tommy is in there thinking the worst and she isn't saying anything different. I t would help if she told someone anyone maybe her instructor could help her because she seems like a very professional lady and wouldn't want someone taking advantage of her dancers.
TheSorceressCirce chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
OMG this was fabulous! Please update soon! I was sooo excited when I got the update notification this morning! Excellent work!
melala103 chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Love it . I cant wait for a tommy/ Daniel stand off. Yay, I know this made things a bit wierd between Kat and Tommy but honestly I have been waiting for this. Thank you
26RH chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
You have made my day by updating this story! Thank you! Your story is NOT 'Craptastique'. I love it.
Poor Katy, part of me wants her to tell Tommy the truth, and the other half is worried cos if Tommy does know, what's he gonna do to Daniel? ( Not that he doesn't deserve a beating from Tommy!)
Great chapter, I'm always happy when this story gets updated. It's one of my favourites :)
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
i love it will all hell break loose now?!
Sera22 chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Absolutely NOT craptastique! Hehe.

Even without the knowledge of Tommy's family background this chapter was very special, sentimental and of course provided with the right amount of drama!

Well done!
Sera
Guest chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
so perfect! I want more! please update soon!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »