Reviews for I Guess I Was Wrong About You
leontinees chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
They are perfect just the way you pictured them! :D So please keep writing soon!
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OOOOOO can't wait to see what'll happen next! UPDATE!1
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love Karin anyway she is. She needs more love! Anyway, really looking forward for the next update, this is exciting. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'm totally looking forward to reading more of this. I like that Karin's not pinning over Sasuke and actually has a chance at happiness for once. Please continue dear writer.
AmegakureAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I really enjoyed it! I cant wait for the next chapters, ESPECIALLY with the party! XD I cant wait to see more Karin and Suigetsu! AND! Do not worry! In my opinion, Suigetsu was the perfect amount of "ass" and Karin the perfect amount of "bitch" XD Keep up the good work!
cupcakesNbutterfliesRfriends chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
CONTINUE! I like both of there characters.
ojosnegros chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I liked it a lot! I hope you continue. And so far I like both Ino and Suigetsu's personalities. I hope Sui keeps being playful before it gets serious because it's no fun when the story goes too fast.
Akai Mu Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ahahaha, hilarious XD I haven't watched Naruto in ages and didn't get too far (and I know I'll get pelted for this, but I don't like it too much). guess that's why I'm thankful for AUs cause I never get the references in the non AU fanfics ;;; I like the idea of this so far though, it's funny and you can already see the drama stirring! hehe good luck with the other chapters, I'm looking forward to them
candybluesful chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Good start! I like how Karin is bestfriends with Sakura, Hinata and Ino and not some loser trying to get Sasukes attention. Can't wait till your next update! -Candybluesful