Reviews for Wild Swans of Domino
Kohaku no Hime chapter 13 . 1/18
And after however long it took me to get here, we finally see a Kohaku review! So so so sorry, dearie - one of my resolutions is to be better about reviewing in a timely fashion.

Siegfried you dunce, what harm can a nettle-stung girl do? Oh wait, that's right, she's going to just open her mouth and out comes a poisoned dagger. Pfffft. No, wait, ignore my overactive imagination, ahahahacry! Seriously, though, it's probably for the best he's wary of her...but it's not any good if he's this suspicious of her, because if Gozaburo gets to him and exacerbates that suspicion...

D'awww, bless Mai and Téa's hearts for looking after the poor dear. I have to pity Serenity in this situation, because the wee lamb can't tell them "Hey I have twelve very protective brothers that are probably going to die young when they find me gone", but it's nice to see that she's being taken care of.

PFFFT SPEAKING OF PROTECTIVE BROTHERS.

Well...I know Joey's concern for his baby sister hasn't faded at all. If I wasn't convinced before...but bless Yami and Raphael for keeping calm and summoning their guardians. And now that they know about her presence...but then wait half a second, where are they going to go? That's a pretty risky endeavor to be in sight of a palace...

*tries to hide smile* Well okay, Serenity, that's probably a wonderful dress, but it's a wee bit big...

...PTERODACTYL SCREECH OF JOY ELLIE MY BB IS HERE I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT HI HONEY

Ahem. Uhm. Well, hello, Ellie! I'd wondered who was going to fix your dress, and it's you! So then...does that potentially mean...gahhhhh I'm so shameless, hahacry! But! Both Téa and Ellie have made Serenity beautiful, and she's even got a lovely new name! I do wonder how she's going to knit the shirts once she's out of yarn, because that means nettles and the poor darlin's going to have to get more...

Brilliant installment, my dear, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Kohaku
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
This chapter was lovely. I enjoyed it immensely. I like how you've incorporated Mai and Tea. They both fit their parts really well. I'm curious to see how you incorporate Siegfried later. It looks like you're setting up something with him. :) I have a question though, does she have enough of the nettle yarn made to complete all the shirts now or will she have to make more?
I can't wait for the next chapter. Each one is so well thought out and polished to perfection. :)
Kohaku no Hime chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
I AM A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE FRIEND I'M SO SORRY CRY

I had honestly thought I'd reviewed this chapter (and how I convinced myself of this I'm not sure, especially since you kept giving me not so subtle hints that I hadn't), and now there's a lovely new update up in time for Christmas and GAAAAAH I'M SORRRRRYYYYYYY

Ahem. Shameless groveling done. Onto the review.

WOW JOU CAN YOU GET ANY MORE EMOTIONAL THIS CHAPTER. No, but I'm not surprised. Jou's always been overprotective of Serenity and it's both nice to see him like this (because it's in character) and annoying (because JOU HONEY YOU AREN'T THE ONLY BROTHER WORRIED ABOUT HER).

But then I consider Seto and Alister and the fact they knew what she had to do and I can understand Jou's anger a little. Eesh, guys, you could have been a little nicer and told everyone...although...then nothing would happen and they'd be stuck as swans forever 'cause no one would let Serenity do anything.

SIEGFRIED AND LEON WELL HI THERE GUYS. And Tristan too! Well hi, everyone!...wait, you're just taking the girl with you? You didn't even consider that she may want to stay put and finish making her nettle tunics? Haha, just teasing.

Interesting developments abound! Off to the next chapter - where hopefully I can review in a much more timely fashion, hahacry.

Kohaku
Valkyrie Elysia chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter. I did wonder why the brothers couldn't just take her away, but this gives a pretty good reason.

Hopefully, my Mummy reborn Chapter will get posted later today. Hope to hear from you again soon.
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Hi friend, this chapter was pretty dang cool I thought. Keep up the good work
Aqua girl 007 chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
I enjoy how you wrote Tristan and the others in this. I think I forgot to mention this, but I found it cool how Tristan is a king in this since I never seen him in that role in a story before.

I found it cool how the guy called her by her Japanese name. I found that to be pretty clever.

I also found it cool how Jesse from Yugioh gx made a cameo in this...or at least I think it was him.
white pedal chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter Trix! That was awesome!
Autobot00001 chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Impressive.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Update immediately, please!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I was so happy to see an update on this story today! :D It's so refreshing to read a well written and well thought out story. So thanks for making my day brighter.

I'm happy to see Tristan. It's interesting to see him in the role of a King. I haven't seen that before, but I like it. He has good intentions, but GAH! I'm wondering what her brothers are going to think when they come back and Serenity is gone.

I'm excited to see Tea and Mai too.
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I liked Alister in this chapter. He was suitably helpful.

Okay here's 100
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I've never heard of The Wild Swans, but I think it was a pretty cool idea to adapt it.
Princess Unikitty chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Liked the dialogue in this chapter, as well as Duke. Keep it up.
Aqua girl 007 chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I like how Tristan showed up in this chapter. And I am curious to see what'll happen in the next chapter now that you mentioned Mai and Tea are going to be in it.
white pedal chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Sweet! Serenity met Tristan! This is a good chapter!