Reviews for Break Point
FAN-atic-ionary chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
GAWD... wat to do posses that I don't? This has been an absolutely awesome chapter ,and Im really happy with the progession of Anna comeback and more insight of Yukimura's personality that this chapter really contains a lot of hidden info (which is great!) I have been really looking forwards to this episode so imagine how happy I am when u updated :)

Keep up the good work and I'll be waiting :)

FAN-atic :)
sleepdeprived91 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
ohohohoho... surprisingly, the reason i'm looking forward to the next chapter is not because i want to see how they will progress (in romance)... i'm looking forward to see if yukimura can help her.. ha
skidney chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Great story!
koori no hime chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Yipee! New chapter. You do update fast. I really hope the magic stays longer.. may the force be with you and may the odds be ever in your favor and some other encouraging trite line from some famous movie/book.. yeah.. Anyway, I know it's weird but the first part made me laugh. Well, not the whole conversation.. Just the last part. She really had the audacity to say that to yukimura. And the part when yanagi said that there's a 1% chance that yukimura will even consider killing her made me grin like an idiot. Hihi.. i know that wouldn't have comforted me.. That was just way too freaky.. at least she didn't fly to canada or to some other country, say morocco.. And sayoko made a cameo. I kinda missed her.. Too bad there wasn't any tennis on the moon. Though i think if the lead in this story is atobe that would've been the first scene. I think tennis in alaska is just as good, though.. Anyway, good luck with the next chapter. I'm really excited to see how their tennis sessions will progress :)
P.S: I also liked the golf thing. I think it's an intresting sport, golf. Is it any fun? Though, i don't have a dad to play it with.. But, yeah.. That doesn't matter. At least there no one out to criticize my awful game :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
YOU USED ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS IN THE WORLD. And it really fits this story.

Aaaaah, she's affecting Yukimura even more. Silly, Yukimura, that means you find her interesting.

ANNA, TOO. They're getting in each others' heads! Why that makes me so happy, I don't know. Shipping feelings I guess...

This chapter was nice. The end made me smile. They're slowly getting there!

Keep up the good work, from one in-coming college student to another!
Hao'sAnjul chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Development! They went from desperate to irritated to angry to panic to confused to happy. Geez how can some one feel all of that within 24 hours and not explode? ;D

As always, nicely written chapter.

(and tell me about it, college stuff is a pain in the butt, especially when you move to different apartments! What year are you, if you don't mind me asking.)
skyfire.k-rainwhisper.s chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Hehe I still loove this chap, regardless of how many time you edited it :D I actually laughed out loud during that whole bit with Anna and Yukimura laughing together. I think I was holding my breath while reading the first half of this chap as well...So, I'd like to thank you for making this another enjoyable chap:D
Pweety Stars chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
OMG! NIOU AND SAYOKO MOMENT! SQUEEEEE! And MAJOR progress between Anna and Yukimura...so major...that im gonna faint! Very, very, very, anticipating the next chappie.
Angie
PS: UPDATE SOOOOOOON
MissMeep chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
LOL. Yukimura doesn't like to dirty his hands eh? I LOVE your interpretation of Yukimura, he's actually human in your stories! Bonding time for Anna and Mura... Wonder how many times she can make Yukimura lose his temper? O.o Amazing job, like always :)

Meep!Meep
asobi seksu chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I started mentally clapping for Anna when she dropped the f-bomb. I love her so much D: AND I CAN TOTES SEE THEM MARRIED ALREADY. I MEAN COME ON THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.

And have I mentioned how much I love your characterization of Yukimura? You capture the perfection and imperfection and godliness and mortality of him. He's just amazing in this chapter. The part where he points out there are holes in the racket I was like asdfsafdlajkalfdsjal;kfd squeeeee.

Also, I laughed at what Renji said. It's such a Renji-ish thing to say.

Finally, I'm kinda not a fan of the stuttering part. It's a little distracting, but hey, it's just a tiny thing that I can overlook since the rest of the story is AMAZINGSAUCE and uh yep.

I haven't gone shopping for my dorm or anything, but the only thing I've bought is a Macbook Pro. Figures. lol
Heartnett chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Love this sooo so much! I didn't see any huge mistakes, person who doesn't edit? I've never played golf - ur probably better than me :P Anyway, I feel the need to say this again so i'm going to say... type this again this time in caps and i'll add something at the end - look forward to it!

LOVE THIS SOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH YOU BETTER WRITE MORE OR ELSE SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE - AND THAT SOMEONE WON'T BE ME!
Pweety Stars chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Did i review this? I dont think so...
Anyways...whoa. I just wanted to kno, why does Anna suck so much now in tennis? And Yukimura! Going to her in the end! And Niou! Popping outta nowhere! (But i still like him)
Super fast updates. I didnt go on for a week and BA-BAM! 2 Break Point chappies! Whoa.
On a side note; loving Anna more and more.
On another side note; UPDATE 250 DS! I kno im pushy...but i wanna read about Niou and sayoko's adventure! (Whines...)
Anyways...update soon on wutever...im going off to read the next chappie
Angie
makkakaus chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Poor Anna QAQ/ Totally feeling the angst (which I love by the way being the masochist that I am but moving on-), ouch, I'd never be able to live that down, falling os far ;_; ... But... It feels as though she's subconsciously playing badly because she doesn't want to deal with the fame and the tournaments... Like she just wants to play... Or am I reading too deep into this OTL
Hao'sAnjul chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Glad to see that the story is progressing to such an important turning point- Yuki is (hopefully) going to help her play! That means bonding time!

Again, I enjoyed the layout and appreciate your attention to correct grammar. Keep writing and I hope to see the next chapter out soon!

Anjul
kuroikuu chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I sure didn't expect this when I stumbled upon this. I've never read anything quite like this before and its a good change from the usual fluffiness written in other PoT/OC stories. I'm really liking your character, she's not as Mary Sueish as I would have expected and I do believe she's a character that many of us could relate to, since we all go through these struggles one way or another. I also like your characterization of Yukimura so far, though a bit vague on his personality. Keep up the good work. I look forward for the next chapter.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »