Reviews for Break Point
koori no hime chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
That was a quick update. :) Poor marui and jackal, they had to suffer because Yukimura's pissed off.. He can be painfully frank at times. Hihi..
Anyway, I'm glad that Anna finally made up her mind. She has a lot of issues, obviously, and it's good to see that in each passing chapter she becomes a step closer in solving her problems
Pweety Stars chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Hmmmm. Do you think I have high expectations? Meh, I'll think about it later.
Anyways. I'm kinda happy seeing some progress between Yukimura and Anna. I'm a proud supporter in my fandom and pairing beliefs (but you already know that.) I'm also kinda happy seeing Anna kind of...like, not give up. And Yukimura POV too? Wo0tz! _
Update soon!
Angie
(When I say 'update soon', is THAT a high expectation...? OMG, I'm going mad. :P)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Get rid of the high expectations? That'd probably never happen. You're definitely one of the better authors on ffn and don't you forget it! :)
Hao'sAnjul chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I don't think you should fret. With the way you've been writing the story so far, as long as you continue to write in the same style then it'll be fine.

I can definitely say that the emotions are well written and portrayed, which makes it intense to read. I enjoy this more and more. Anna's slow interaction with Yuki and her beginning to accept tennis again- if her filling out the tennis team's forms was any indication- is a great turning point.

Keep your writing up- no pressure! Just write what comes to mind and crank it out as soon as you can. That's not to say that I expect an update every couple of days, but what most writers are able to do is update every weekend or week and a half. (so no super rush, eh? ;D)

Good luck writing,
Anjul
invisible-gurl chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
the breakdown was heartbreaking... at least Seiichi knows he's kinda wrong? lol he seems to be more of a prick than I remember him being in the manga... lol I really kinda hope that the Nationals come soon so he'll experience defeat and know how it feels to be in her position lol great job and plz update soon
asobi seksu chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Man, I just love you and adore you. Quality chapters, excellent characterizations, and every word just makes me smile. And you do it like it's second nature.

It's just always incredible how you always nail down Yukimura's character. He's kind, but sometimes can't express that without cruelty. And the way how he helped her play at the training courts and jog with her, it's like, adorable and there's this awesome connection between them and it's just everything I'd want to read in an OC story.

About the high expectations - well you've set a high standard. I'm inspired. :)
Hao'sAnjul chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I too have high expectations for this story. It is high strung and full of emotion that makes me shake in anticipation, just waiting to read what Anna is feeling and experiencing. I hope that you are able to quickly write and continue to develop the plot. I really would like to see this story be written and finished out. (It would be such a shame to see it become another one of those unfinished works out there.)

It isn't often that you see an OC and Yuki story, and the plot that you have written out so far is quite intriguing. It also helps that the story flows, both scene-wise and grammatically. It isn't choppy and irritating to read. Your format of splitting up the dialogue, thoughts, and scenes-including scene change- is done nicely and makes it easy to read. This is something I greatly appreciate as it shows that you put time into writing and editing the story.

Please put effort into cranking out the next chapter, as I am wholeheartedly waiting to see what you have in store for Anna and Yuki.

good writings!
Anjul
iiBlackMoon chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Reading this was almost like watching a train wreck. You know it's terrible (as in make you feel terrible, not that the writing is terrible) but you can't stop watching anyway. I can honestly feel Anna's desperation at not being able to play and at the pressure that is placed on you as you win. I love the constant losing score that Anna puts in her head; it just shows how she is losing so utterly. I really look forward to continue reading this story.
skyfire.k-rainwhisper.s chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Hehe I don't know which one I'd want to win-Murray or Federer; they would both break a record :S Must wake up early tmrw to watch it! Back to the point of this review, just the title alone sparked my interest in this story. I read the summary and got even more interested and now having read 2 chapters of it, I can say without a doubt that I am looking forward to the next chapter :D This story is so good you can actually feel the emotions in every thought, every repetition of words. I don't think Anna isn't a Mary-sue; it's hard to consider her one with all that she's been through so I don't really have any complaints:)
jenshim1518 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Hooking to this story. Imma hooking to this story. :))

Anyway, I just wanna ask what the 1st chapter's title is. Thank you!
invisible-gurl chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
wow... seiichi's kind of a prick... you just can't go telling people that kind of thing... sighzzzz great job and plz update soon
koori no hime chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I really like the beginning of the story. It's very interesting. I know that a lot of promising things are bound to happen so I'm looking forward to the next chapters. And there's a lot of yukimura in it! He's my favorite POT character :D
Anna and yukimura's relationship is already very strained from that start and I think that that's what makes thi story a good read. It's hard to mend a relationship like that and I would really like to see how you would write that and how anna would eventually recover from her brokenness.

also, I think that this is a big change from 250 dark stars since anna doesn't have the randomness that an and sayoko has. And I think that this has a heavier feel to it than the other story, except that I somehow don't, because of the character of both yukimura and anna and because there's no bubbly character to lighten up the mood in serious situations, or so I think. But, of course, I love both stories the same. I think I've already said this before but I like how you characcterize yukimura and I am excited to see how you'll write him in a story like this, where he isn't the big brother or just the tennis captain or the child of god that everyone looks up to and somehow fears..
Yeah... so I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm really ecstatic for the next next update :)
Heartnett chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This is totally great! I can... feel the emotion! This is awesome - please please please update soon!
emliy02 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Oh my. I'm tearing up. Anna is an awesome OC character you've created! (I still love Sayoko though), but wow. The raw emotion barreling off of this story? Love! And in 4 days? Craziness has ensued. As always, keep up the absolute greatness of your stories!
GotchaAttorney chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
OMG I LOVE YOUR YUKIMURA. He's so perfect, but not. Like, he can be so mean and make you think you're wrong and he's right and how dare you even think he could BE wrong. And then you realize that's a horrible trait, but he's just so mesmerizing you're distracted from it. Poor Anna D: I want to hug her and maybe that will boost her self-esteem a little? She seems so nice, and GOD YUKIMURA, YOUR FLAWLESSNESS HAS RUINED HER. Dang Child of God.

Anyway, I'm excited for this story! Anna doesn't seem Mary Sue at all, and I can't wait to see how she affects Yukimura and Rikkai and how they affect her. (surely spending some time with Marui and Jackal will brighten her day a bit!) :D
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »