Reviews for Forever
The Sand Assassin chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Im horribly, terribly disappointed you never wrote anything more in this story. Ive been laying, curled under my covers for hours reading this story, waiting desperatly to when Kaito finds his Shinichi again. (You made me cry with the death of Hiro-kun. The leadt you could've done was to amend our broken hearts with the phantom thief and his Tantei-kun's reunion). However brief and disappointing ending, it was an interesting story and idea. You could've made more of the technological development of over a centuary. But Im guessing having to develope something that id plausible would take too much time of your writting. I loved how you made the characters. Little Hakuba and Kaito were adorable togerher
DaydreamYourLifeAway chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
So I saw that this has been discontinued. I really appreaciate and enjoyed the way you wrote out and developped this story. In fact, I wish you good luck with your endeavor in future novels. Sucks to say though that just as the plot finally got to the point where the fated lovers would soon meet but we won't get to that point. If isn't too much trouble, if you would indulge me in massaging me the plotline you had in mind for Forever and maybe how it would have ended, I would be so grateful! Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Please update soon, love this story! :3 (and its been ages since the last chapter came) I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! X3
Detective2Conan chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I've seen and read so meany I cooed murder it hour getting cought cause I know what not to do but I won't kill someone
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
The random interjections really take away from the mood of the story. If you have something to say, say it in the author's note. Having little "Happy" and "Sad" notations in the story a) diminishes the effect of the writing by giving away what's going to happen, and b) degrade your skills as a writer seeing as you seem to feel that it is necessary to inform us of all this extraneous information in unneeded places.
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
More more more mmmoooorrrreeee...
Please
Bunnyz-chan chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Omg, this story is amazing! Please update it soon, you totally left us at a cliffhanger! ;D
sakura240 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Kura: at the beginning, I just thought okay this is pretty interesting. Saguru comes. Then I'm like SAGURU! I LOVE THE STORY! not that I hated it at first. I still loved it. Saguru just made more awesome. Then everybody else followed up...KYAAAAA!

Berry: XD totally in love with the story! Can't wait to read the heist.

Kura: and see how shinichi meets kaito or kaitou kid. Whichever is first! XD Until your update! BYES!
raziella chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I just went ahead and reread this in the awaiting of the next chapter, because serisouly - cliffhanger much!? omg, Shinichi has finally arrived and I'm so excited! Sagu-chan had better tell Kaito or I don't know what I'll do... Interesting touch with the family relations, surprisingly well fitted with Shiho and Eri being related. And Ran and Aoko was always destined to be, what, sisters?
Very much looking forward to an update, so please don't forget your poor readers...!
Kimmiko T chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I really really love this story!
Please update really really soon! Please!
Thanx!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Hello i just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this story! please update soon! 3
xNiight of hate chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Fantastic story you've got here! Can't wait for an update :)
Guest-san chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
OMG please update! I'm so excited
kattobangyou chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Well well well! It seems that deep down, Shinichi sort of still knows Kaito! Interesting... here's to hoping for an update pretty soon. Have a nice day!
uncurls chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Oh man oh man oh man! This is getting way too interesting! ㅂㅈㅂ I'm excited to see how Kaito would react to seeing Shinichi!