Reviews for A Mix of Logic and Monsters
Detective2Conan chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
What the fuck or more like what the hell!
Reina Ariadne chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
I love this! The part about Kaito getting poisoned by Roselia's poison point just cracked me up. XD I think you should change the gym leaders to characters from DC, that would make it more interesting, wouldn't it? I can't wait to see which characters you'll choose to be gym leaders. And maybe Hattori and Hakuba could be Shinichi's and Kaito's rivals respectively, like Red and Green or Ash and... Barry? (I haven't watched the series in years sorry :3).
I really like this story and I hope you'll update it soon! :)
sakura240 chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Kura: KAITO!

Berry: part of me is worried. The other half is dying from laughter.

Kura: BERRY, YOURE CRUEL! anyway, this story is super adorable! But dang it! They almost met each other! I hope saguru and heiji appears too! I can't wait to read another chapter. Please do update soon! Until then...BYES!
HadaGracia chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Minor grammatical error: you misspelled swiping; there's only one p, not two.
Cute story, but it's not a drabble; drabbles are stories of exactly 100 words. ;)
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
I think it's five ribbons to get into the Grand Festival. I don't know about locations though.

Glad you updated _ I look forward to seeing more.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
...Aw, too bad. One can no longer hug Michi carelessly, without getting stabbed and consequently poisoned. xP Contests are a must. Maybe you could make a new contest? xP AND SHIN-CHAN MUST BATTLE!...And where the heck did that Aipom come from!? O_O UPDATE SOON!
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Aww! Loved this chapter too! I'm happy that michi evolved. I'm not familiar with budew but I know was roselia are. I haven't watched the pokemon series since the orange league and the may and max episodes and the last pokemon game i ever played was Ruby and Emerald, so i am practically clueless about the contests. I think that a contest location in all the major cities sounds to be right though. I know that not all gyms are in cities, but from what i remember of the tv show and the games, pokemon contests were held in all the big cities. Contests seem like more of a city thing anyway so I guess that makes sense. I look forward to seeing what happens next! _
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
i love launce. growlith are one of my favorite pokemon up there with volpix, ninetails, flarion, and evee (I like the dog and fox type pokemon if you haven't guessed). I loved his little training session. _
foreverandeveralone chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
I really like that Kaito got poisoned idea!
foreverandeveralone chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Hmm, really curious about the role that Aipom would play!
And yeah, replacing the Gym leaders sounds fun!
dk-chan chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
well for what i remember he must have/need 5 ribbons to compete in the grand. And the cities i dont remember all just some because some special events. :( it was a short chap but okay i guess and poor kaito yeah he forget the poison, i wonder where is shinichi? and why im getting an image of shinichi in an nurse uniform...
well until next time. hope you update soon. :)
dark-kitsune-chan out
average-asian-teenager chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
can the next chappie be Kaito meeting Shinichi? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee?
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I'm really curious about how this story is going to go. _ I've always loved the pokemon universe.
Seoul Rider chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Luv it sweetly :D FYI
Seoul Rider chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
"Gentlemen's Alliance Cross" IS the book in which you're referring too, I think ps yes me no spell good, hahaha but seriously maybe?