Reviews for In Absentia
Spooky-Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Beautiful. :) Perfect.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
This was just so sweet! Almost got caught reading it at work, but just couldn't stop till I finished it! Very well done!
leahalexis chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Awesome. Really really fantastic. Subtle, direct. The narrator choice was perfect, Dawn doing it was a million times more moving than if it'd been Buffy- but you knew that already. :) I can't even find the words to tell you how well done this was. So, just- thanks for an amazing read. :)
Sophie chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Ok, you made me cry with this story. It's absolutely beautifully written.
anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Nicely done...and *sniff*

I miss Spike just reading this!
Mary6 chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
OK, my review just vanished from the screen half way through - this has happened before and it's danged annoying. I'm starting over...{end rant}

Hi Jessie -

This was a wonderful piece. Warm, with a very nice easy flow to it, and very touching. People do things like this with objects and articles of clothing all the time after a loss (and there are many different kinds of loss), making it ring very true. I'm going to post a recommendation for it at The Crypt Door, my Yahoo Group for recommending B/S fan fiction. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It was a pleasure to read.

Mary
Jadxia chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Wow! That was wonderful! I'd love to see more of this story but it works as a stand-alone too. I love the flow of your writing:)
Murdoch chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
That was absolutely superb. I'd love to see how you would write the scene when Spike finally comes back.
cousinjean chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
I'd write a coherent review, but I'm too choked up right now. Well done.