Reviews for Kanto's Champion
Din chapter 4 . 6/28
Where is pikachu shouldn't he be on Ash's back and wouldn't pikachu be Ash's strongest Pokemon and not Charizard.
You should bring pikachu back
NodMPortant chapter 4 . 5/28
Please update I want to see where you take your story
jakeg chapter 4 . 5/24
loved the chapter and cant wait for the next one to br realesd hope its soon and i vote for a harm
xirons chapter 4 . 4/16
very good chapter.
Wild Birdie chapter 4 . 3/30
The best song to listen to as you read the battle scenes or this fanfiction would be Am I not Human? By Nick Phoenix and Two Steps from Hell. It really amplifies everything
Mr. hide chapter 4 . 3/24
Update hurry. I love it.
This story is awesome wish he update it!
jorrdy12 chapter 4 . 2/16
to bad it hasn't been updated for 3 years now it was perfect :(
Raa chapter 4 . 1/28
Can not wait any longer man! A heck great story it is. Ha ha! It is a crime for making your fans wait so long
Raa chapter 4 . 1/14
Please my man! Already waited a long time for the next chapter. Don't make me wait any longer. It's an amazing story afterall!
Raa chapter 4 . 1/10
That.. Was just...AWSOME. Man, I'm eagerly waiting for the chapter 5. Please update it FAST!
Brinow chapter 4 . 1/10
It Was just amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ghost of reach chapter 4 . 1/8
shit op much :-) BADASS

please update
It's a good story, but it's sad to see that this and your other works not continuing anymore, been a long time since you updated and seeing these stories gather dust is just a waste in my opinion.

If you do come back then I hope you come back with a vengeance, I also look forward to seeing the traitors reactions and feelings about Paul trying to murder Ash and Paul's punishment for attempting to murder a Champion and his Pokemon, it's safe to say his trainer career is over for good.

If you don't come back, then I guess there's nothing that can be done, life is life and we readers have to accept that, only thing I could suggest is putting your stories up for adoption but in the end, it's up to you.

Good luck with future endeavors.