Reviews for par for the course
Dr.Willowbrook chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
The is such a well done, whimsical piece. It just flows so well. Reading this totally got me out of a jam with something else I was writing, so thanks!
Goddessoftheskies chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this *_*
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was very liberating. There's a distinct sense of freedom in this piece that makes it so enjoyable to read.

I like how you described the relationship between Mako and Korra, especially with how flamboyant and eccentric she can be which is a big contrast to how Mako is; they fit well together, though.

The way that you write really brings out the characters, it makes them much more 3-D.

I loved this one :)
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ahhhhh. Mako/Korea stories before I sleep 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I like it! Your writing style is liquid and jazzy, with lots of panache.
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
A lovely little one-shot full of whimsical gangsterness. Or at least thats what it felt like to me. :D
Objective Mistress chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very much enjoyed it!
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
There's nothing better than Korra being insane and dragging Mako along with her. I like the repeated use of "most probably." And I like the craziness of it and the sweetness at the end. So really I love it, as I always do.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOL your comments in the end are always somehow priceless.

LOVE THIS. LOOOOOVE IT. Mako is precious when he's Korra's bitch. Which is, well, always. Maybe not in bed though. BWAHAHAHAHHA.

THE END WAS SO CUTE. Drastic change from them destroying everything but somehow I wouldn't put it past them. TEEHEE.

I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME OF THAT WRITING INSPIRATION. MINE IS DEAD, I TELL YOU. COMPLETELY DEAD.
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I swear these two will be the death of me:) like how could you not love a playful Korra and a rule following Mako? A recipe made for disaster. And the Korrasami friendship is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love all your stories but your oneshots are some of the best in the entire fandom, gambling Korra is hilarious though. Keep writing these pleases
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hey. HEY YOU, LOOK WHAT MARVELLOUS BEAUTIFUL FIC YOU JUST WROTE. I love that you always write it from Mako's point of view, because Korra completely owns his soul and he's so like, exasperated and grouchy, but allows himself to be dragged along anyway. You can so tell that he enjoys it.
Something about that makes me think of Watson and Holmes. GUESS WHO IS WHO.
...that would make the most fantastic AU, now that I think about it.

OH MY GOD SHUT ME UP. This is fabulous. Lovely writing, as always - just write fic for me forever. Come here so I can pet your face and cuddle you to death.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
asdfghjklaf ALL MY EMOTIONS BECAUSE YES MAKO IS CRAZY NEUROTIC AND KORRA IS INSANE AND ASAMI AND KORRA WOULD BE THE WORST INFLUENCES EVER I'M CRYING OVER THE POSSIBILITIES SARA SEND HELP.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh god never stop writing for Mako

My poor sweet Mako

You love to torture him

Anyway. This was completely hilarious and totally Korra. Kudos (:
YourDreamer138 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ah, I love this writing style. I'm not sure if I'm just not looking hard enough, but this is one of the few believable fanfics shipping Makorra out there. Absolutely stunning, thank you :)