Reviews for Flying Monkeys
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This totally jives with my own head canon and existing evidence about Hawkeye's penchant for strategy - after all, Fury DID put him in charge of security, and he WAS the only guy (despite the assembled scientific talent) who figured out that "doors open from both sides".

Loved it. The difficulty with training halfway decent minions on a budget. "She gives them the look that says 'I am Fury's Right Hand; don't make me notice you.'" That geeky "Boomyah!"

All of it.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is my new headcanon, that Clint is freaking amazing at finding holes in security and thinking up ways to bypass security. Also, Coulson Lives. That's also my headcanon.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Hee! And of course the thing is, Clint *did* plan most of the bad guys' operations for most of the movie. Thanos provided the goal and materials, Loki provided the strategy, and Clint handled the logistics. It is the most practical use of delegation-never mind mind-control-I have ever seen in all of supervillainy.

Also, great combination of angst and humor.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Loved it
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was wonderful! ;) I really think that Clint is very smart (we could see that in "Avengers") and it's really fitting that he would have these plans.
Sulia Serafine chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Delightful! I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You are my hero for writing this story. I love the idea that in his spare time Barton has come up with so many creative and unique ways to take down the hellicarrier. The pastry supply killed me. Great job.
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Haven't seen the movie, so why do i love the fandom so much? (Rhetorical question.) Thank you for a really great slant on Hawkeye's less obvious talent! Favorite line, "Oh, from that lab in Borneo." (The next time the senior analysts miff Maria, i'm thinking they'll get a new temporary supervisor. "So, okay, how do we *block* the flying monkeys?") Gratefully, db
nsisdazl chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hi, it's me again. I'll try to restrain my craziness.

This was as hilarious and perfect as to be expected (as well as that interesting detail of Hawkeye needing glasses, I suppose with all that farsight and stuff...but in the comics didn't he have the ability of changing the focal length of his eyes to be nearsighted and farsighted as needed? As well as having more rods (or cones, I forget which) in his eyes? Then again, in the movie Barton does say he sees better from a distance. I digress.). Seriously. Pastries. Hypoglycemia. FLYING MONKEYS. Senior analysts. PLANS. GAHH.

You have the characterizations dead on for me and I am a huge fan of you. So. Like a burr I shall be sticking to you and weeping like a sad creature I will be doing as I check up on you and there are no new stories. No, I am not above emotional blackmail if it will get me storiieeeeeeezzzzz. Yes, I am aware there is no reason for you to care.

Question: WHY are there not more reviews for your storieeezzzzz? You deserve all the reviews. I am morally outraged on your behalf.

I don't know what it is about Avengers fanfic writers that make me review. I've never reviewed this much in my life before. Grumble, grumble. I'm the strong and silent lurker, shadow spinner type, y'know? But you deserve all the reviews. So I'll woman up and do my duty. *nod, nod*

Shutting up now,
nsisdazl
Umei no Mai chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is hysterical. Seriously! Magneto? Limpet mines? Flying monkeys?

Clint is awesome!
randomgenius chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
:D Hilarious. Some parts were hard to understand, but that's ok because the other parts were fantastic. Good job!

PS: d'you think an epilogue with Barton's Latveria plan would be in order?
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hee! I always knew Hawkeye was deviously brilliant.
Shadow fang the black wolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
oh man this is funny. I wonder where else hawkeye has thought about breaking into, sabotaging or destroying. hawkeye vs. Jarvis would be hillarious. does hawkeye also do this in "head!canon" when hes drunk. anyway great story and i hope that you can come up with more or go into more detail about his plans.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ha-ha-ha! This is so fabulous I don't even have words. I'd quote my favorite lines except that it's every other sentence. Clint's hobby! Senior analysts! The Latveria plan! Fury's pastries! Ha-ha-ha! So very awesome. It has me completely cracking up and yet you still manage to thread serious character development through it. I'm glad that Phil is still alive, even as you make my heart break for the nameless dead who you show as being real people who Clint knew. Well done.
TheMostRandomOfRandomWriters chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Tee hee. Interesting idea. He MUST have a lot of spare time on his hands to come up with the flying monkeys one.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »