Reviews for Wednesday's Child
Sweda chapter 1 . 4/25
You just broke my heart with this story. So well written and very realistic but yet so horrible. No one deserves to go through what Melanie/Genie did. This is definetly a story that will stay with me for a long time.
very dramatic and well-written story!
534667lc chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Love the story! Please update soon, now following!
letpurplereign chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I remember that story about Genie! It was so sad but so fascinating. I read all about it, too.
You're a great writer! I loved this.
RealMe07 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was simply amazing. Your best work yet. I had to stop several times in between because of the disgusting ways her father and treated her and the years that welled upon my eyes just thinking about that. I've read about Genie and it's just terrible...I can't picture it, I just can't. Then again, I don't want to.

That was perfection, and I hope you know that. :)
nebula2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very touching story and sad. Well written. I think it fits Emily's personality very well. I can see her getting attached to the girl especially as she wanted to take in Carrie in "Children of The Dark". Wonderful job.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is sad, but unfortanetly has happened.
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Firt of all your story was amazing and so moving. I am really struggling to put into words what I feel about the story - it has literally blown my mind. So vivid.

As for the story of Genie I can understand just from the summary you gave us how you have been moved by her case. It is awful that so called professionals could ast in such a way over such a vulnerable little girl.

Storm-SA chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hectic story
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
It's a shame that we live in a society where these terrible things happen. Sensitively written and I think I would have felt the same as Emily in these circumstances.
wizened cynic chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh, this just about broke my heart. Poor Melanie. Poor Emily. I really liked your Emily voice, and Morgan's too.
miaa29 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Unbelievable story and wonderfully written. Loved has you wrote Emily, great job.
kbrewster chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is so well written! Very sad, but very good also. :)
crayolakid0413 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Great story I hope you continue it... So sad that people do things like that.
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow, that was really intense, I actually remember reading about Genie and I saw a tv show based of off Geniewhen I was younger, never really understood it until now when you brought it back into my mind. I am at a loss for words as to how good this story is written, but also sad at how it all turned out. I went and did more research on Genie after and feel horrible for her.