Reviews for Directionless
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 4/26
Wow. This makes so much sense it hurts.

I cosplay Zoro a lot and I have a horrible sense of direction so I'm often
accused (and guilty) of "pulling a Zoro".
Define chapter 1 . 4/26
And this seems entirely plausible, like, yes - the sense of direction Zoro has could be like this. His never where his supposed to be, but then when you need his he just pop's up out of nowhere and like, yes!
And I think that Zoro doesn't even care that his sense of direction is so messed up, IF it even is! It might not be, it might just be like you said.
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
XD! Hilarious! XD
ReadR chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
too awesome lol
asura.keji chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Lol. Just... lol.
Naruto0116 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Finally. Zoro outsmarted Nami. He's been taking the dangerous routes on purposes to get stronger as he looks for the others. XD.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow. Mindfuck.
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Haha! It all makes so much sense now!
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ahahahahaha! Poor Nami... but that does fit with Zoro's mentality... Cute story!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
It's a good thing I'm not reading this in public. I absolutely lost it when eveyone heard Nami wish for Zoro's sense of direction - laughed my head off for a full minute.
Klexenia chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
The end was absolutely the best, though it was brilliant altogether :D That's actually a very reasonable explanation for Zoro's horrible sense of direction. Congratulations on that!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Th..they have to make this into an episode. THEY HAVE TO - IT'S SO PERFECT.

Seriously, this reads just like a One Piece episode or manga chapter - the imagery that is brought to mind is SO hilarious. My favorite parts in no particular order:

-"I was too busy trying to catch 365 out of 500 pieces of paper before they hit the ground. I got all the ones that almost fell in the lake, how was I supposed to know that mud didn't come out of paper?" ...oh Zoro. I'm falling over laughing as I try to imagine Zoro trying to catch all those tiny bits of paper. And I love how he explains himself in such a snarky manner, lol.

-"So why do I have to be awake for this?" I love Zoro's dialog in this, it's the best!

-'Several more directions from Zoro later, and they found Luffy on a river bank fishing with some old guy (or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say, eating all of the old guy's fish).'...I...I can't...some old guy...oh Luffy, you and Zoro are two sides of the same coin, aren'tcha?

-'Nami sent Zoro flying away from the steering wheel with a sharp punch to the head.' ...for some reason I find this the funniest part of the whole damn story...I can't stop laughing every time I read this...I just keep visualizing it in my head and I break out into snorty giggling laughs, LOL, does this make me a bad person? I still love you Zoro, I swear!

-okay, instead of copypasting a bunch of other parts, I'm just gonna say THE WHOLE THING was my favorite part...there.

You know what, there are so many theories about Zoro's directions that I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the manga, Oda reveals his own surprising and completely ridiculous reason about why Zoro is like this. It would be perfect...along with finding the One Piece and everybody realizing their of the great mysteries of the One Piece world will be revealed...yes yes, this is perfect.

Have you read other stories about Zoro's directions? There are quite a few actually but these two are my favorite:

1. Zoro's Directions by peroxidepest17

2. A Matter of Perspective by Xarciel

Anyways, sorry for the long post that probably didn't give you any real feedback on your writing whatsoever. I really don't have any constructive criticism or anything like that - your writing is great! I hope to see more humorous OP fiction from you!
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this :D
Yuseff-san chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Who would've thought about Zoro's sense of direction in that way ,amazing story ,completely amazing . I hope you continue with storys like that :)
Kasumi Karen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012