Reviews for Directionless
Adelaide's Anagram chapter 1 . 9/13
Ahhh! It all makes sense now! And Zoro is so tolerant, it's hilarious. Nami is Nami, and Robin is a quiet genius, and the crew is darling as ever. There is something so endearing to the mental image of Zoro cluelessly heading in the wrong direction.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/25
Nami's outburst is so freaking funny!
mouseter chapter 1 . 4/21
He's got godlike!navigation skills he uses to find the most dangerous path. That's Zoro logic for you!

I so love the ending with the whole crew being all wacky and concerned in their own way. Yaay for hilarious misunderdtsndings!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/7
I can actually see this happening from Zoro's "logic"
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Wow. This makes so much sense it hurts.

I cosplay Zoro a lot and I have a horrible sense of direction so I'm often
accused (and guilty) of "pulling a Zoro".
Define chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
And this seems entirely plausible, like, yes - the sense of direction Zoro has could be like this. His never where his supposed to be, but then when you need his he just pop's up out of nowhere and like, yes!
And I think that Zoro doesn't even care that his sense of direction is so messed up, IF it even is! It might not be, it might just be like you said.
Mimi145 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
XD! Hilarious! XD
ReadR chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
too awesome lol
quirkybread chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Lol. Just... lol.
Naruto0116 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Finally. Zoro outsmarted Nami. He's been taking the dangerous routes on purposes to get stronger as he looks for the others. XD.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow. Mindfuck.
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Haha! It all makes so much sense now!
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ahahahahaha! Poor Nami... but that does fit with Zoro's mentality... Cute story!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
It's a good thing I'm not reading this in public. I absolutely lost it when eveyone heard Nami wish for Zoro's sense of direction - laughed my head off for a full minute.
Klexenia chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
The end was absolutely the best, though it was brilliant altogether :D That's actually a very reasonable explanation for Zoro's horrible sense of direction. Congratulations on that!