Reviews for The Prospective Senshi
You understand how disturbing this is?
It was Ranma's naked form blushing like a demure schoolgirl with a crush.
And then Gaea refers to him as a she, while wearing the male form while everyone assumes Gaea is female...

It's confusingly painfully embarrasing.
Yeah, I can see why you would tentatively believe Nabiki, she's good at what she does. And that is the reason why I would not believe her .
Hypnotize and make her tell everything, is probably the best option.
Kitten Arina chapter 14 . 1/17
I hate that you ended the story there as I have been enjoying this story. I also hate how you left out Chibimoon.
RPhysics chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
"they weren't interested in a relationship that went beyond platonic, since their friendship had taken root between two girls"

Such a homophobic and misogynistic statement...you may as well had Ranma state that "he was no fag" and that "all girls looked like sex slaves to him". Yes, I exaggerate a little, but your statement there was little more than a euphemism for a disgusting set of ideals.

Plus the whole thing with Kasumi not wanting to physically comfort male Ranma was just such BS. It makes their so called "incredible friendship" seem pathetic. A little bit of embarrasment that may come from Kasumi's and/or Ranma's physical attraction to the other should be worth helping a friend in a difficult time.

And that's ignoring all the character bashing (although at least you had the grace to not make Akane and Ukyo 100% flaws).
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Very nice use of the episode Ranma thinks he's a girl.
I don't believe anyone has used it like that.

And very few have used it in fics at all.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Really enjoyed the job on showing a social aspect of the cross over rather then just. Now your a senshi go fight for justice.
Ikurus chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
This was really good.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
inulovegirl713 chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Ok im half way through the story and so far i love it! I just love your angle on all of this and everyone's perspective you have done a wonderful with this i am going to go finnish this story then review again ja ne.
fellow chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Wow, pretty deep at the moment.
fellow chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I like the dichotomy of Ranma\Hestia.
neveryears chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Since when was Ranma's fear so bad he couldn't even escape two cats? This fic started out lacking a good deal of common sense and has since only degenerated further into the realm of nonsensical character motivations.

If a large part of a character's motivation for not wanting to meet other characters (which has driven a significant portion of the plot) turns out to be shallow and unsubstantiated and easily overcome, of course the entire story is going to suffer. Which is a real shame since, as far as I can tell, you have a great deal of writing ability. Unfortunately, writing ability and plotting abilities don't always walk hand in hand.

Thanks for posting!
shugokage chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Wow a truly impressive story good job!
forbinkun chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
A nice, well written story overall. I found the final actions of Ranma and Gaia a bit abrupt, and really don't see the motivations of Nodoka at all, but honestly never had a non-trivial picture of her motivations. She had 10 years to review her thoughts on Ranma and Genma... Hestia's effect on Ranma was handled pretty well, but I did not understand Kasumi's reaction to male cured Ranma- who seemed to have little to complain about given his consistent aquiesence to everyone running his life. Thank you for finishing the fic as that is a genuine rarity.
Guardoflight chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
A unique look into the Ranma becomes a senshi premise. I quite enjoyed the story though I would have liked to have seen some her everyday life as a senshi but overall a very good story.
Poetheather1 chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
A very emotional chapter for Ranma, some good stuff. I think Ranma and Ami would be a cute couple BTW. Just saying.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »