Reviews for Holes
Please update soon!
BlueMistRedNight chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
more chapters please!
AJTHORN chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I luv this story. Please update.
Swips chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Amazing
GoldForever64 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Continue PLEASE!
musicluver246 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
love love love this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
More please!
Peace and Long Life chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
great
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Please write more , your an amazing writter
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
where does it write is that all you jackasses can dig
HoneyGee08 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Great update soon!
mrcatlover1989 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Continuing my request, instead of sunflower seeds to quit smoking, Mrs. Ma'am will have peanut butter M&M's.
mrcatlover1989 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I have a fanfic request for you to do. I would like it to be Stanley Yelnats gets sent to CGL, however, in this version there really is a lake, and the Warden is a short man in a cowboy hat and cowboy boots, instead of Mr. Sir, there will be Mrs. Ma'am, a tall woman with red hair and freckles, and a black cowboy hat, and all of the counselors will be women, even Dr. Pendanski. Here is what I'd like the counselor names to be:
Ms. Mogensen (A): beautiful young, tall, skinny blonde, and nicest counselor at the whole camp
Ms. Holcomb (B): short, older dark-haired woman
Ms. Simpson (C): short, young brunette
Dr. Pendanski (D): average-height, with sand-colored hair
Ms. Ballentine (E): middle-aged, average-height with gray hair.

At the beginning it should be X-Ray, Squid, and Armpit that Stanley meets, and at the end it should be Armpit who wants Stanley to call his mom. And in this version, each tent will have a computer, it will be called the Rec Room, not the Wreck Room, and the boys will get to go water-skiing on the lake with cigarette boats. The counselors will have a rowboat. And at the end the staff will carry propane lanterns, instead of flashlights in the dark, and the boys will be held in the Rec Room, but Stanley and Zero will be standing on the Mess Hall porch when Squid walks outside the Rec Room and notices them. Can't wait to see it!
LostGirl42311 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012