Reviews for As If Death Itself Was Undone
Unussicutignisetaqua chapter 1 . 4/30
I've been looking for a story like this :D You almost got me there for a moment and then he woke up. Zuko lives :D
Wild card in the deck chapter 1 . 2/5
Liked it. Quite the story. And as for everyone confused on the ending, I believe that's the scene where he almost dies in the series. Consider this something that could have happened in the series, Zuko actually dying, but due to his stubbornness, he messes with reality and makes so he doesn't die. Of course it could have gone horribly wrong, but luckily it didn't. But hey, that's Zuko for you, stubborn till the end.
lawliness chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Sequel? Where is it?
cyathula chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
The ending. Just beautiful.
sasannisa chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I thank God for your existence in this world. You've completed my life.
Myrianna chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
There were tears.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow great ending
letswriteafairytale chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That's it?! That's the end?! Oh God, that was insanely good for something so short. I hope there's a sequel for this or something because I'm gonna need it before I have a breakdown
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So Zuko... and so very well written...
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow. This is amazing. I've been awake too long to make a review worthy of this story, but I absolutely love this.
k chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
i like it
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is amazing! I adore how the ending wraps it all back!
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was great :') so did time reverse back to the finale in the end? I mean he WAS cremated. Anyway I loved it. So original :D
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was really interesting and original! You write Zutara really well. I feel kinda stupid for asking, but what exactly happened in the end? Did he reverse time to his death and undo it (so he didn't die from the lightning)?
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This. Is. So. Beautiful. I, just, I cant.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »