Reviews for Descent Into Darkness
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Oh my God! You fooled me! Great story, I only wish you'd carry this on!
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
It's Richard! I know it is!
Lady Riss chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
I have no idea who Eddie is, BUT, I did enoy the story. I'm glad everything worked out and that Chandler lived. It was a good quick read.

Thanks. :)
Lady Riss chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Is Tilda Janice? lol.

No, I still don't know who it is.
Lady Riss chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Hmm... I think Joey's the killer, but if he is, then he's doing one hell of a job acting and we all know that isn't exactly Joey's style. ;-) lol
Lady Riss chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Back stabbing, how allegory-ical of you. ;-)
Violetfishy chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Oh, you so had me guessing with this! And I didn't guess correctly, but it was such a brilliant idea. And a fantastic story (I totally thought Chandler was dead at the end there!)

Thanks for keeping me on the edge of my seat!
Mondler4eva chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Great story! I firstly thought that it was Chandler killing Joey and Monica! That would have been terible! I think that it was a great twist that it was Eddie!
Friendsrocks04 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
good story
Skye Rocket chapter 4 . 7/17/2002
Oh man, I forgot all about that! Why did I say it was Richard? Can you imagine Richard as Chandler's roommate? Hahahaha...oh how I amuse myself. That'd be funny...anyway, excelent job!
Skye Rocket chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Is it Richard? I have no idea. LOL. *very confuseled*
jane27 chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you sure know how to write a good fic.
Rachna chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
Hey, I wanted to review you for the 1st Chapter and the 4th Chapter when I read it on 'Chandler and Monica Love Haven', but I couldn't for technical reasons. My computer couldn't send e-mails and stuff. So I had to wait for , and BOY does it take a long time! So anyway, here I am, and here are the things I wanted to say:

Chapter 1:

Really interesting. I wanna know what happens next, so HURRY UP!

Chapter 4:

This fic is going to be on my Favourite Fics column. For SURE! Keep it up, SFGrl, and write more soon!
Vixie Bing chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
hey this was a really good story. it could have had a more twisted ending. i dn no how exactly but then again this was good enough to satisfy me after the wait i had to read who it was. a thing wiv me sister. she deleted the internet and i had an even longer wait. anyway well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2002