Reviews for Sometimes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Oh... My... God... What have I just read? This has completely blown my mind. OMG it's fabulous. Really. It is. I completely understand where this is coming from too. Cos Ben and Karen sort of hog the spotlight and stuff but I've never REALLY thought of how Jake felt about it... I mean I really like his character cos he's sarcastic and smart (and super cute) but I have always loved Karen and Ben too because they just ask people those stupid questions and annoy the hell out of everyone. Anyways great fic! Absolutely loved it! Xx
hallowgirlfrommars chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Aww, this is good. I think Jake's kind of the dark horse character-he's someone who'll probably surprise everyone. But yeah, it can't be easy to have a brother and sister like Ben and Karen.:)
Little Miss Witterer chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I loved this! I never thought about it this was, but this fic really made me think and it was amazing! I hope you write more Outnumbered fics, you've really got Jake's voice down! :)
darce-tries-to-write chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Amazing! I bet this is really exactly what Jake feels...it would be cool to see how all of it would come out in like a confrontation with his parents or something. Really cool!