Reviews for The Greatest Gift
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Another great chapter! Great story! I'm so glad that Hotch and JJ's bickering was long forgotten and that they were filled with joy because of the birth of Samantha Addison Hotchner-Jareau, their precious little baby girl! Great job!
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Another great chapter! JJ's experiencing the hormonal changes due pregnancy is not too much out of character. In one of the Third Season episodes, JJ experienced some kind of hormonal changes, then at the end of that episode, we learned that she was pregnant. So, you're right on cue!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Great start to what promises to be a great story! I'm really liking the Hotch and JJ married with children angle! I'm also liking a pregnant JJ having to let Hotch know about the pregnancy.
JotchForever chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
This is cute!
JotchForever chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
JJ makes me laugh in this.
Lauradoll chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Awwwwww
Lauradoll chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
JJ makes me laugh but poor Hotch!
Lauradoll chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Glad to see you're writing again. This is sweet. I like the idea of Jotch babies.
Immortal Insanity chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I didn't review this yet? I don't know why not. It's terrific.
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
TWIN. THIS IS SO GOOD. I JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW THE WORDS TO SAY.

It was so cute and just team and wonderful and Jotch and yay. _

You understand my rambles, right? You get that I loved it. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
quand la suite :)
Rebecca1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I actually really enjoyed this - I feel sorry for them , really, really sorry for them actually .
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That's actually a really clever cliffhanger as it puts doubts in all of the reader's heads as to how he's going to react to the news :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
This is awesome and so realistic. I love how you write JJ!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012