Reviews for The End Or the Beginning?
BooksAreLife12345 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Please update. Its good although you might want to pay attention in what person you write because sometimes its in 1st person and somwtimes its in 3rd person. I dont wanna hurt your feelings its just constructice criticism but please do pay more attention.
Aoife2309 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Love the story! A bit hard to understand sometimes but it's still excellent! I was wondering if you were going to continue it?
Mrs.Mellark15 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
#1) What is your favorite thing about this story so far? That Jordan and Mia are in it regularly
#2 )What is your least favorite thing? You didn't go into detail about the cancer
#3) Should Clary and Jace get together at the end or not? No
#4)Should Clary die? Yes
#5)On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) what you rate this story? 9.5
#6) Same as 5 but for spelling and grammar.
bethgreat97 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter I love how you portrayed Alec and mangnus relationship
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Magnus' pet names for Alec are hilarious. xD I can't stop laughing whenever you write them. Which probably isn't the intention, but it's what happens! Gah, I can feel Alec's pain over that migraine. I had one for two weeks that nothing would kill, and it finally got so bad I had an out-of-body experience. Really weird, watching oneself.

1. Well, Harry Potter, if you will. :P

2. I really don't care, just as long as Snape isn't a bad guy.

3. You can write the next chapter of Watch Me Fall Apart if you like.

4. I don't want to have to figure everything out. If I did, then *I'd* write it. xD

Now, if Harry Potter isn't an option, this'll be the Moral Instruments answers -

1. From the books, please. Any time, or after the end of the 5th. Whatever you want.

2. Well...um...the most interesting characters are is Magnus and Alec, and I think you can figure out what sort of a relationship they're supposed to have. Otherwise, you could write about Simon, and/or Luke. :)

3. Um...no idea. Absolutely no idea. Can you try to make it have a happy ending though?

4. Nothing, really. :)
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
1. It's certainly unique. I think you do a better job with your other ones though. But you're a good writer, and with some practice, stories like this will be just as good as your other ones. And the only way to practice is to do it. :)

2. The fact that it's soooooo not canon. Not even really AU.

3. Yeah, sure.

4. No. I hate major character deaths.

5. Hmmm...I'll do a 6, because I actually do like it, but I like a lot of other stuff better.

6. I'll do a 6 on this too for the same reasons. It's okay, but there's a lot of room for improvement too. I've read a lot worse though, so it's not an insult, k? xP

Now, I want that one-shot. All I have to say, is make it an HP one, that does not vilify Snape. It doesn't have to even mention him, just don't make him bad guy. xD In fact, you can make my one-shot into a chapter of "Watch Me Fall Apart." ;)
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Hmm very interesting! Now I can say I like it. :)
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
"That sparkly thing Alac called a boyfriend." Sounds like something out of Twilight! xD
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I can certainly understand the sleeping comment in there... *Snape-drawl*

And yes, I'm still not sure what to make of it.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Best part? This chapter. It was funny, and I liked it. Worst part? Probably how much this reminds me of my own fan fics sometimes, ones that I'd rather forget ever happened. xP Hey, you asked. It's not that I don't like it, I do, but I keep on remembering stupid stuff I wrote about.

By the way, you can tell your mom that your room wasn't nearly as messy as mine really. And that having stuff in your room really can save your life sometimes. xD
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
You should call it, "The Knight with TFK" or something like that.

Yes, yes, I'm still not sure what to make of this yet. Are they shadowhunters, vampires and werewolves, or no?
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Your author's note was the best part of this chapter. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. But I laughed.

I'm still *really* not sure what to make of this... (Watch, that'll be my review for literally every chapter haha.)
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You probably already know this (I'm taking your AN at face value) but the casual affirmation is "Yeah" not "Yea." I used to spell it that way too, so I'm hardly one to criticize.

I'm really not sure what to make of this story yet...it's certainly unique.
IllegallyBlonde chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really like the idea of this. I've read a story a bit like this in a different fandom, so I'm excited to see how this turns out. And your grammar is actually really good. Keep it up!
-Random :D
ktikat13 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Favorite thing is the heart your putting into it and the characters are like the books. Least favorite thing is chapters could be longer. Yes they should be together. I don't think she should die but she should become very sick and jace should be there for her. Its a least an 8 and still an 8 with grammar bc its not your fault. I love this story and can't wait for you to continue and I think they should be a long heartfelt conversation in the next chapter or two between these two where he opens up to her!