Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
kirbyfan1996 chapter 12 . 3/9/2016
What nice youma, trying to get more fiancees for Ranma. Because that's exactly what he needs in his life.
Jackalope89 chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
Looks like the Youma are trying to play matchmaker with Ranma! Just when it seems he and Akane might settle down, the Youma are going to try and play cupid!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2016

I think my man Ryouga ain't gonna go for Hotaru though, age difference gonna win out.
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
If Ekim had access to that kind of power, why didn't he make Tanizaki his puppet, years ago?
zara2148 chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
All of the Dark Kingdom: And we, for one, welcome our new evil overlords.

Ranma and Ryoga's reactions to THAT will be interesting.
Brenden chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
Goodwork
Feldoran chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
Ah man I love this story so much and is legitimately my favorite fanfic I have ever read. No one else manages to use so much of the cast of two shows so well. I eagerly await the next installment!
sjs chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
Still looking great. Your awsome!
gippslander chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Firstly, I hope this review doesn't get partly eaten, unlike the last.

Anyway, things to mention: Has Ranma mentioned the wyrmspawn?It would be strange If he has not.

The fight with the cat stretched on somewhat for mine, but the realization of Mercury's power was executed very well.
I contend that Ryoga is chiefly attracted to female empathy, if Akane and Akari are any guide, and seeks to cherish and protect in that quality in Hotaru seems to me to be a legitimate basis for attraction on his part. Where you will take this I do not know, but I feel sure it won't be akin to Allyn Yonge's old fic Furies.
Minako and Mousse?You must be working from the anime, whose cast tend to be less powerful and less rigidly characterized than those of the manga, at least as I understand it. I should mention that Mousse x (less eccentric) Kodachi is a favourite AU pairing of mine.
Before I go I must mention what appears to be your dry wit at work, namely the manner in which you cheerfully satirized the very many and very bad Ranma harem fics out there.

Keep well and please keep writing.
crazyfan17 chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
This chapter is amazing! I'm loving how every thing is coming together. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
ramze chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
aww yeah, another chapter and some more ryogaxhotaru. can't wait for more.
S0ulEat3R-333 chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
I would use sweet, buttery words to try and coax out however much of whatever your brain requires to be able to write such an enjoyable and entertaining story, but hopefully you'll understand when I say that I'm all run out of those.
So here's the only one I could think of.
'Good Jobbu!'
And again.
"GOOD JOBBU!"
On that note, I was surprisingly pleasantly surprised by how the retaking of the Dark Kingdom turning out to be quite a, bloodless affair (*for our protagonists side anyways) actually made me... content? And the dialogue we get a front row seat to between lil Chibi Moon and Evil Pegasus-in-law contains potent doses of both nearly-sickeningly heartwarming and humour.(*Theyseemimportant)
I hope it needs not be said that I'm quite amped up for the (*hopefully a few chapters long) final clash between team Ran/Usa and team Tan/Zha.
'Yes, Minako, come... come to the chaos side!'
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
wonderful addition as always. cant wait for the youma to figure out their dark lords curse, they probably won't mind which gender of concubines they set up for him, being completely alien in society.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Absolutely fantastic update. I'm so glad that everything is finally coming together and the thrilling conclusion is now in sight.

The action in this chapter was great, and that line about Ranma's harem had me rolling on the floor with laughter.

Excellent work.
Rowan Seven chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
Heh, Minako has no idea of the madness and heartache that await her if she enters the Nerima love dodecahedron, but she's reckless enough that she'd still probably run right into it even if she did know.

Anyway, this was a fun chapter, and I'm glad Ryo made it out alive. I didn't think you'd kill him, but with the story seemingly drawing closer to its climax I couldn't be entirely certain. The giant mecha battle was entertaining although it lacked some of the tension of your earlier fights, largely because there wasn't the same sense of danger to the protagonists, but considering what likely lies ahead for the heroes there's nothing wrong with giving them an "easy" fight as a breather. Ami's tense battle compensated nicely for the lack of tension in Ranma and Ryouga's anyway, and it made good use of a season one character. Meanwhile, Konatsu continues to demonstrate his mastery of ninjutsu by having all of his important battles happen off-screen, which is both an amusing running gag and fits the more serious aspects of his fighting style well.

The Dark Kingdom developments are interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the monsters now that they've decided to follow Ranma and Ryouga. I also like how Ami and Hotaru's parents are finding ways to stay busy and help out. I can only imagine how calming it is for the two of them to have something they can actually use their talents for to help their children with, and how nerve-wracking it must be for the other family members who aren't so fortunate.

Chiba-Usa's answer to Melinoe was pleasingly profound and would feel right at home as a message in the Sailor Moon series, and the scene turned out very well, in my opinion. And Melinoe's reaction to Chiba-Usa's suggestion that they might be sisters someday was priceless.

At any rate, thanks for another engaging update. Your story continues to entertain and to be the best crossover between these two series I've had the pleasure of reading, and I hope you continue to keep up the excellent work.
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »