Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Lord Edric chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Great fight, I think I felt phantom pains from the thought of Ryouga hitting anything, so I just hope the next chapter comes out as soon as you say it will, keep up the good work
animefan29 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
This looks like a good setup for the next chapter. Will Saturn be able to Standup to the tired martial artists? Will she see her downed friends and attack or will she see tht they are injured but alive and hold back? Either possibility excites me and I look forward to her confrontation and the official challenge and how Ranma's strategy works.
mountainelements chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Ranma's plan is good and ruthless. Ryouga's anger at Sailor Uranus lets him get past the fact that he's fighting females while the other guys are trying more to stall the Inner Senshi than hurt them. Too bad their info is incorrect. :)

I hadn't realized that Hotaru's father was still alive. Every fic I've read has her living with Haruka and Michiru. Is this a butterfly effect from something that happened earlier, or is it canon?

I'm a bit surprised that Kazuo hadn't known much about Ranma before, especially since he'd been looking for good fighters. Hmm, now the question is: What effect will the test of Unit Zero have on the Senshi's image of the Dark Lords? It's hard to guess whether the Senshi will realize that there's a third party involved.

It's a bit open ended whether Beneda and Ryouga will end up together. It's stated that they don't think of each other like that, but it also seems unlikely that Beneda and Doctor Tofu will pair up. Either way, I look forward to seeing what you do with this. It's nice to see Beneda and Ryouga being friends. I like the friendship between Shampoo and Akane as well. Poor Ukyo feels left out though.

Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus feel a bit weaker than they should be, but I think it's just that Ukyo and Ryouga are keeping them off-balance and either avoiding or withstanding most of their attacks. I wonder if the two Senshi will question their understanding of the Dark Lords after this though. After all, Ryouga doesn't really come across as evil. There's still the fight with Sailor Saturn to go though. Ryouga will probably have problems with that one, both because Saturn's attacks are more powerful and because it'll be hard for him to hurt a girl so much younger than him. Who knows how Kazuo's interference might change things.

Thanks for the update!
So you want to be an Author chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Can't seem to decide if the third party is going to give them a common enemy or if the interference is going to make things worse...

Anyway, great chapter!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Two scouts and one NWC down.
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
If Ranma wanted to convince her why wouldn't he just tell her about Antarctica? They saw each other if memory serves, and he gave her power I think to be able to finish Metallia. She would remember that. Hell he could just describe the scene in detail.

Anyways onto the next chapter.
Nemrut chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
So, naturally, this is going to backfire as well and probably make Saturn someones fiancée. Come on man, have mercy on them D:

Anyway, good chapter but I got through it so fast, being left wanting more. Thanks for sharing this. I am actually looking forward to the corporate evil guys to make things even worse and hopefully have that to be the reason for those two parties to team up. Going to be hard to fight after being injured again, though.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Sure Sailor Saturn, go and pick a bone with the guys who helped The Sailor Senshi defeat The Dark Kingdom while you left your friends to be attacked by the real bad guys...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
So good. I realllly love this fic, so please, keep it up!
psychicshipping chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE! THE BATTLE OF BATTLES IS JUST ON THE HORIZON! I'M SO EXCITED!
DarkJackel chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
So I guess the question is how Saturn will react to finding Neptune and Uranus not dead but tied up? If she tries to intimidate Ryoga with her reputation and he thinks she is lying about being Saturn she might be in an awkward spot. Heck if he just asks if she is here for pickup right off the bat he might throw her off game. Either way it should be interesting.

Plus there is a third party that should interrupt the festivities.

-_-Me-_-
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
OImolljmmämpäoöälläliilöloöäikpiöklöoöpoä
Zeroeye chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And we back with the action woot woot, Ryouga being a beast, woot woot, much loves and keep it up.
Got the email for update so that works
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
And because of this chapter, I've lost any respect I had for the outer Senshi in this. This is all because the Senshi refuse to listen and just keep attacking innocents.

If this heads in the direction I think it's heading, than the Senshi might do something they're not going to be able to take back.
MangamanZX chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Uranus and Neptune down and Hotaru planning on showing her face to Ryoga and Ukyo... Shit just got real
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »