Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
leneypoo chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
For some weird reason all the alerts were diverted to my spam box, but that's fixed. And I guess the bright side is that I found this update.

I don't want to hold my breath on the chance that the Outer Senshi's confrontation at the Tendo Dojo will result in some insight. But I still hope maybe it does. And thank god for Chibi-usa. Not sure if it's a case of her knowing something from the future, but I was scared that the botched encounter with Ryouga and Hotaru was going to turn Hotaru away from believing that The Dark Lords are irredeemable.

The Wyrmspawn...yikes. I have no idea how that's going to play out...I hope the casualties are slim and/or reversable by Silver Crystal.
Timmy811 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Good transition chapter, really liked the Saturn/Ryoga misunderstanding. Can't wait to see how the next chapter goes.
daniel-gudman chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
In a story where everyone comes up with schemes that get completely derailed by hilarious misunderstandings, the perfect Villain Sue that doesn't misunderstand anything at all is boring.
Zeroeye chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Well, it's that time again, when i've read the chapter about 6 times, because i cant belive how well written it is and flows so great, zero things wrong, infact the only thing wrong is that you dont get paid for such excellent work. but it is fanfiction. So anyway, love it, live it. and hope nothing gets in the way of the next chapter coming out!
shademaster chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Great chapter as allweys, realy one of the better fics on this site, and this comes from a guy who uselly hates the mindless praise reviews
neb1234 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Wow, this was a damn good chapter!

For me the high points were the fight between Ranma and Kazuo (obviously, awesome fight scene), Ryoga and Shampoo tricking Hotaru(funny), Kazou showing Ranma the dragon/monster thing (great atmosphere) and the Senshi deciding that Ryoga was in love with Hotaru (and plot thickens...).
Hunter smith chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Wow this chapter was amazing I love how you have so many different threads of the story occurring at the same time and that you are able to keep them all interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Artful Lounger chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Well THAT went in a surprising direction, for some parts at least, for others it was fairly predictable. But the healing method, the reaction to the situation that occurred due to the events after that healing method, and the exposition on a certain grandmother were definitely unexpected. Nice work.

Everything else... well run of the mill to be honest. For the most part at least. But that was kind of unavoidable, to do anything else would be rather illogical and/or out of character.

So, overall good chapter, liked it a lot. And you actually got it out before Halloween which is even better. Here's hoping to see the next one out before Thanksgiving.
jklugh chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Another good chapter. For some reason this seems to be the first chapter that the new antagonist really seemed to gell as a character and it is really nice to get a bit more of the farce and comedy aspects back in the game.

Once again, thanks for writing!
Fellow Sufferer chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
I wonder how Ranma and Ryouga would stack up against Dark Generals now...
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Ho-boy, looks like things are going to go all wrong again and again. Though on the other hand, it might just be the break they are looking for. Senshi arriving to chat with Kasumi while Ranma and Ryouga take Benedia into the dark kingdom.

Looks like fun!
sandcrawlr chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Fantastic update. Loved how shampoo and ryoga gor fixed up. My money is on Saturn figuring the whole confusion out next chapter, but none of the other seshi believing her cause "she fell for his dark charms" or some such. :) Keep up the writing!
flairina chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
You have quite the knack for being able to balance multiple main and subplots going on at once. I've tried doing that and gotten confused before most of the plots even kicked in. Well done being able to keep them all straight!

Wow, you revealed a LOT this chapter. We're really getting in to it now; there's a TON of stuff going on atop a mountain of foreshadowing. All three sides are now "officially" revealed to someone in the actual story, and the ways the potential for the coming battles to go completely crazy in execution is nearing critical limit.

Like everyone else, I'm in complete agreement that Shampoo's plan was brilliant. That was the best possible way to solve the problem and I cannot express just how clever I think that was.

Chibi Usa... I am completely understanding of what you naturally thought was happening there, given your natural inclination towards concluding such what with your past experience and all, but are you SURE there are no other options? At least CONSIDER them! Hotaru, good on you for not immediately agreeing. Please pass on that sort of logic to your comrade and her mother.

The wait between chapters is killing everyone, but it's worth it for the quality of the story itself. Keep it up!
IOException chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Another great chapter! Loved the scene where P-chan denies he's Ryouga by shaking his head. I can totally see it! And glad to see Ranma now knows the true enemy. Here's hoping the Senshi get a clue too... Looking forward to reading more!
CV12Hornet chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
And so begins an epic Charlie Foxtrot.
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »