Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Dareth chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Amazing fight scenes, sweet moments between Ryoga and Hotaru, feeling sorry for either Mousse or Aino and the anticipation for the next chapter...perfect! Keep being awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
omg omg you UPDATED
DarkJackel chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
No good deed goes unpunished as Ranma may soon learn. It is amusing to see that, at least initially, the various monsters might make the NWC into real dark lords. It will be interesting to see how things develop as they interact with the two groups. Also how many of these monster women will join the ranks of his harem?

The bit with Minako was brilliant in substance and execution. It makes sense that she would eventually set her sights on one of the NWC boys... but she seems to be preparing for a war she has already lost. Wonder if Makoto will join her in that folly or select another target?

Shame Metzger died. It would have been nice to see them hand him over to the Israeli embassy... maybe get a little bounty in the process (I think we all know where his previous place of employment was). Though he might not have given the prisoners comment.

So damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead? Would it surprise anyone if Tanizaki became Wiseman in the original timeline?

Hopefully the plan to assault the tower will evolve beyond "go in there and smash everything". Or maybe this first attempt will be rebuffed? Perhaps a bridge too far before they can really strike the final blow?

Perhaps this page should have a wiki? Does it?
AYH chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Thank you.

Thank you so much for this much awesome.
sandcrawlr chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Amazing chapter as always. Been reading this story for years now, and I'm always thrilled to see an update.

On a story note, I'm sure Ranma will be thrilled with a larger harem. Got to love helpful minions.
riniko chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Forgot to add that I was surprised that Ranma did not feel the chill of Doom when the monsters decided to act together to help make the Sailor Senshi fall in love with him.
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Nice long chapter with a promise for more action in the future.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
he three minutes that followed was one of the longest three minutes
-were some

mother was also there, a ways off to the side, pouring through stacks of documents
-poring

Ranma was reading his aim and keeping ahead of him with contemptuous ease.
-'Contemptuous ease' is not wrong, but it is a very overused phrase, by everyone. I rolled my eyes when I read it, and I tend to love your action scenes.
Scarlet-Eyed-Demon chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Well then...a bunch of the monsters are looking to 'help' Ranma with his 'harem'...THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED! Oh, I can't wait to see what exquisite chaos is bred from this! I wonder who they'll go for. Wouldn't it be grand if it wound up being Jupiter and Venus? THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!
Saint Nick 711 chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
My god this fic just does not stop being awesome.

I love how you add all these new dimensions to the characters, even some of the side characters, hell even the OC's have depth to them.

I Also love the way all of these characters seem to bring something to the table and contribute in some way. In crossover fics it's far too easy to let some characters fall by the wayside and focus on a select few, especially with series like Ranma and sailor Moon with such large casts.

If the climactic final battle is happening tomorrow then here's a couple things I predict will happen next chapter:
Shampoo confronting Mousse about his past with Zhang.

Hotaru finding out about Ryouga's insecurities and seeing the comparison you've been drawing between the two characters since the beginning of the story.

Our heroes exploring the dark kingdom and stumbling upon some long forgotten thing(person).

This last thing isn't a prediction so much as a hope. A scene where Tanizaki's underlying motives for doing all of this are revealed. I'm certain there's more to this guy than what we've seen so far, and I hope the missing pieces aren't just thrown in near the end.

Great story, keep up the good work!
For Spite chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Watching the Youma misunderstand everything was extremely enjoyable.
Sora with an S chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Epic as always. Two thumbs up.
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Yeah, he got the ball.
shademaster chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
So whos laft? big boss, master assassin, project zero, the super mega ultra vampire thingy, and what ever else they got in store in the secret hideout? sounds fun
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Great chapter! I really started laughing when the collected monsters began scheming about Ranmas Love life. It is an interdementional concern at this point.
958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »