Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Oh, great. "Ryouga's story is too stupid to be a lie"...that's how Spider-Man 2099 figured out Peter was being honest about Ock's Grand Theft Me.
Hirushoten chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
You LIVE! And you bring a great chapter. It's awesome to know you haven't abandoned this story and that team Ranma and team Usagi are finally uniting. I look forward to what the semi-wacky and semi-serious future will bring.
zinay chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I'm glad to see everyone finally agreeing to listen, and also very happy to see this updated.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Freakin' AWESOME!

(Really, what else can I say? Sure, I could go into detail about this, that and the other, but why bother? You've simply outdone yourself and I'm sure you'll continue to do so. Carry on.)
Ferdiad chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Holy shit THE Sailor Moon Ranma crossover is alive?!
Gamma Cavy chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
And the awesome just keeps coming! I loved the bit where Ekim manages to restore his spell, and finds Ranma's message with the finger and the broken leg.
The outers reaction to Royga explaining is hilarious, especially the bit where Setsuna is thinking it makes to much sense and is to stupid to be an excuse, then Ryouga says that they've had stupider plans, and she wisely decides not to ask.
I think that bit with the curse being triggered severly denting the possesion spell, that's ingenious of you, I also liked Usagi's plan. she's blonde, not dumb, and you respect that.
wingofpain chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I kind of am speechless with that chapter. It was an awesome chapter, fast paced and all, now I am waiting to read the reaction of the inner senshi about what are the origin of the "Dark Lord"

Ekim was kind of awesome in this chapter, At least, as awesome as possible for a villain who does't fight directly on the frontline, I feel a bit of a pity for him, he tried so hard with this plan and he failed.

Melinoe is a greek nymph if I remember my grec mythologie correctly, but she's also in sailor moon? I admit that I cannot remember that fact, but then I didn't watch nearly all the seasons. I wonder if you will make melinoe fall in love with a human. (Gosunkugi perhaps? I'm mostly joking but with the impredactibility of this fic, who know)

Poor poor hotaru, she doesn't realize that Ryoga doesn't love her the way she is thinking he his. But I suppose that if he break her heart (even without knowing he is doing so because Ryoga is far from being the most perceptive guy in a manga) he will have to deal with the Outer senshi...I don't see anyway for him to survive.

why do I have the feeling that the Kuno will make their comeback with a possibly sane kodachi...well maybe not
Blackwizard71 chapter 10 . 11/9/2014

But no seriously awesome chapter
Resisting the Borg chapter 10 . 11/9/2014

*Ahem* Sorry, I'm over it now. But really. Waiting more that half a year and then finally reading a chapter worth BETTER than the wait is like getting to see the next Marvel movie a month before it's out in theaters.
Nano0429 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Yes! It's good to see that the conflict between the Senshi and the NWC is just about over. Of course, there's still Tanizaki and company to worry about, but that should be at least somewhat easier with the two other groups co-operating now. Great chapter, which was both awesome and hilarious, as usual.
Btralox chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
As always a fantastic job. I very much look forward to the rest of the senshi finding out that the "Dark Lords" helped them so much.

Also, I have a slight question regarding mousse. Did that wave of water actually hurt him quite a bit? Because he sort of just dropped out of the fight and I somewhat expected him to pop up and help Sailor Moon at some point during her fight with Ranma.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Good to know you still live.

This was truly awesome.

Hope to see some epic nerima martial arts next chapter!

Can't wait to read more. Have a grin on my face. xD
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Wow! That was beyond awesome! I loved this chapter big time and I can't wait to read more!
Nemrut chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Oh, man, I love this story so much and you don't believe how glad I am that the NWC and the Sailor Senshi are finally on the same time and can work together. I love their interactions. Poor Pluto and Mercury trying to make sense out of the scheming of Ranma and the NWC, trying to find logic while there is nothing but chaos and martial arts.

Loving this, thank you so much for sharing this with us. I hope you are well.
Scarmagista chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Read this on Fukufics earlier today. read it again just now. Pure distilled awesomeness.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »