Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
esran chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
the dramatic irony in this chapter is amazing.
NPP6 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Very nice, I can't wait to see how this turns out. Just a couple of suggestions, don't have the Senshi stay misled for too long, or it'll turn this into a rehash instead of a sequel. They need to figure things out eventually.
I'm also wondering if Setsuna and/or Chibiusa are going to figure things out and then just sit back with a bucket of popcorn for a chapter or two.
Also just an interesting thought here, but even though the old Queen Serenity is probably going to have to show up and explain things Deidus ex Machina style, it mightbe a good idea to have Usagi recognize Ranma's energy from when he was keeping her alive at the North Pole, probably when she winds up getting hit with one of his ki attacks, although he may simply have to boost her energy for some reason, your call.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Great stuff, and great to know that chapter six will be soon to follow. Please continue writing!
Nanya chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Oh sheesh...

Considering the 3rd faction in this...

Nothing's going to go according to plan, is it?
Fellow Sufferer chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
This Janus Project's intelligence capabilities are nothing short of amazing. I wonder what (or who) it is. Something technological? Supernatural? Or something more mundane - say, a spy network?

I also look forward to the confrontation between Mousse and Zhang, if it's in the cards for the upcoming battle.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Great Chapter
IOException chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Another great chapter! The Ryouga nosebleed had me chuckling. I can't wait to see this misunderstanding between the NWC and the Senshi get resolved soon...
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Oh dear, why can't things ever go smooth? Though I do wonder what the other outers will think as Ryoga and Ukyou just sit and talk in front of them. In fact, it would probably be a good idea to explain to the pair who are now a 'captive' audience just what is going on anyway. Even if they are not believed, it gives them the chance to explain things, and save time later.

Of course there will be interfearance and probably with Saturn, that will make things all go bad, and continue the confusion and mistrust.
sandcrawlr chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Great update. One of the best Ranma/SM crossovers i've ever read. Keep up the writing!
Tailsmo4ever chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
wow man, i can already feel the explosions rocketing around. so much misunderstandings around. i wonder why we like to show the Sailor Senshi as antagonist heroes in fics like these?
jazwiec chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
You... you sank the Beneda/Ryoga (Benyoga? Ryoneda? ) ship. You monster. ;)

But no. There is still hope!
cj1of4 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Well, the sight of a pissed off Sailor Saturn is going to ruin Ryoga's day. Hopefully the third party with show up and let the NWC show they aren't the bad guys or something.
Sora Matasuki chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Oh dear... Misunderstandings galore. Sigh. I love this series, I'm so glad you updated. Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
sweet little rumble their as always i wait patiently yet anxiously for your next installment
Anon chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I'd love to see Kasumi, who got them into this mess, somehow be the deciding factor of the next chapters fight.
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »