Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
iron.exe chapter 16 . 1/28
this chapter. I don't know where to begin. It was such a massive rollercoaster. I felt like anyone could die at any moment. I never expected Genma to come back like that. I almost thought it was Ranma, somehow.

This series is some of the best writing I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Kolgrimmur Bectelson chapter 16 . 1/28
Alright, I forgive the long wait. Damn.

Kolgrimmur Bectelson.
On one hand I’m glad the Hotaru Ryoga ship is sailing as well as it is, but on the other I’m absolutely terrified of any children their union would spawn.
RandomCraziness chapter 16 . 1/28
*Fast and strong clapping ensues*

W00T! THAT'S THE WAY TO GO! ;D
Taechunsa chapter 16 . 1/28
Awesome as usual. I cannot wait for your next chapter.
Armiture chapter 16 . 1/28
Tanizaki is so dead! He's going to be torn into pieces so small that the worms won't have to chew!

Kudos for having Genma go out a hero, I think I've never read a story where that's happened before. It feels weird!

I hope Mousse manages to kill off Zhang in the next chapter.

Ryoga getting the wyrmspawn was unexpected but very exciting. I'm glad Saturn managed to save him.

I think all Tanizaki has left is ordinary mercs, unit zero, and a badly wounded Zhang. I'm going to have to go back and see if all of his cyborgs were disposed of.

I'm kinda worried about the evil necromancer guy, he's definitely up to no good.

Thanks for starting off the 11th year of the saga with a bang!
Self-Proclaimed KingofDDR chapter 16 . 1/28
Well, after this chapter...all I can say is that I hope NO ONE, not even Usagi, tries to spare Tanizaki’s life. Like Ranma said, he’s the type of guy that won’t stop, will NEVER stop, until he either gets what he wants, or dies. And considering the HORRIFIC means he imployed in this chapter, death is what he truly deserves.

If Genma truly is dead, then I cannot WAIT until the others find out, ESPECIALLY Soun and Ranma. Excellent chapter as always. Now to wait half a year for the next chapter!
Philip chapter 16 . 1/28
I love this story. Thank you for not abandoning it.
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 16 . 1/27
Man. I will admit I never expected them to be able to fight the wormspawn. I am soundly impressed at how well you wrote that fight.
benign intent chapter 16 . 1/27
I am so happy with this chapter-from its timing (even though I needed to interrupt reading it to go to work, bah!) to plot and action and further character development and attention to so many pieces. Anything Goes has its moment, and Mousse, and more! The Saturn bit at chapter's close is very satisfying. ...I shed a couple tears, where is your guess, but good job, I'll go through it a few more times quite soon. Maybe next read through would have constructive criticism, but I doubt it. Thank you :)
Final-Fan chapter 16 . 1/27
Poor Genma. His instinct for bravado is deeply ingrained, but even so I gave no better than 50-50 odds for him to say that instead of something more like "Maybe, but this way I might be able to look at myself in a mirror."
silverhawk88 chapter 16 . 1/27
I am glad to see a chapter after all this time. Sorry about Genma, him goin our like a boss. Then Hotaru saving Ryouga? She has always been my favorite Senshi.
Death of Snipers chapter 16 . 1/27
Congratulations, this is the second time you’ve made me cry you magnificent son of a bitch.

I always look forward to your chapters. They’re just so amazing.
Sora with an S chapter 16 . 1/27
Gemna...

He came back (sorta)...

...

-cries-
Anonymous Void chapter 16 . 1/27
This was a roller coaster worth waiting for. The ups and downs, from triumph to tragedy, victories and defeats, Tanazaki claiming the offensive then going on the defensive, then...is this a route? An upset? Whatever it is, it is far from over. There are still moves to play, other pieces on the move such as the Nameless One's new puppet. This business mogel might get a rude awakening of where exactly he stands in this war of cosmic proportions.

The battle with the Wyrmspawn was awesome. Liked the earlier fake out and the struggle that ensues afterwards. Oh, and redemption time for Genma. Who would have thought he would prove to have a pivoted role. Let's hope now that the price paid is not squandered.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »