Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Artful Lounger chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
I'm... genuinely curious as to what Chibi-Usa is talking about here.

That aside, I really liked the PR twist that Tanizaki is using here to turn people against the Senshi. It's a very smart move that you usually don't see.

And Martial Arts World Domination... that's just priceless.
Fenixphlame chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Well that's a nice surprise. Thanks for proving me wrong about this updating, and it was completely worth it.
I realised the other thing in love about this story. Besides the amazing combat. You continued Ranma's story so accurately that I tried looking things up because I was sure I just forgot about plotlines, before they turned out to be original to this story.
The one thing I would appreciate though is maybe some loose translations of the new technique names that Ranma and Ryouga have.
I'm also still waiting for that "control the stuff around him but has massive feedback problem" technique to come into play in some way. I'm guessing the wyrm. Because of its magic immunity.
Wal Otter chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
It's seems none of my theories what would happen hit the mark, just barely brushed.
Keep up awesome work, it's a pleasure to read this.
I actually thought that being that Ekim served would be Melinoe, unless she divided herself?
Ghost in the Machine chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Well, the closing line makes for a clear enough plan for Chibi-Usa. But something earlier really caught my attention. Even if the Silver Crystal can't create a Star Seed from nothing, I'm willing to bet that it can create one from something. Not sure if that will help Unit Zero or not, but that's what leapt to my mind.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
The notion that Tanizaki is practically all powerful and able to turn virtually the whole world against them is, frankly, harder to swallow than anything else in the whole series to date. If anything, it diminishes him as a serious threat because it makes him that much harder to believe.
MangamanZX chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Ok now I want Chibi-Usa to learn martial arts tea ceremony... It would be hilarious and ironic that she would learn that one
zara2148 chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Ahh, Chibi-Usa, Martial arts Tea Ceremony is so a thing. And clever plan she has, if she's going where I think she is.
DPSS chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Unexpected. I truly thought this was gonna end soon. I guess. Oh well, that just mans more story for us.
And Ryoga remains a dense idiot. Hotaru, just spell it out to the guy before you both use your suicide techniques to defeat the Wyrm and the Nameless One!
SwordRaven chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
A great chapter like always. Gripping from the first line to the last and again a cliff-hangar that makes you wish you could read the next chapter right away. :D
Tailsmo4ever chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Finally, i waited long enough. I have a feeling that what Tanizaki is doing to Unit Zero is going to bite him in the ass in some way.
Sora with an S chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
And once more, the battle has escalated...

Congratulations on another blockbuster of a chapter.
Jackalope89 chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Yes! The latest chapter! It only took *looks at when last chapter was updated* well, that's not really all that important.

The Senshi and NWC have regrouped, but Usagi seems down for the count, and Tanizaki has rallied the JSF to his side.

Sailor Pipsqueak seems to have gotten an idea from Ranma though, and refuses to resort to whole sale slaughter like what some of the other Senshi jumped to... May want to check for murderous tendencies amongst them.

And what will It do? It still has a part to play, and refuses to be ignored.

Find out next time on Ranma Moon Z!
Anonymous Void chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
You know, I thought we were reaching the climax of this story, but here you are proving me wrong. Both sides are hurting, and time is one thing neither have. If Tanazaki wants his plan to go off without further hitches, he needs Sailor Moon dead, and he needs it done five minutes ago. Of course, this assault took more out of him than he had anticipated. Then there's the Nameless One making a surprise return. I did not see that one coming either. And then there's the Battered Wife Syndrome. Makes a lot of sense if you think about it. Though, in this case, would it be better to call it Battered Child Syndrome?

Then there's our heroes, also without a lot of time to save the princess. They are in a slightly better position, restricted by an unfavorable press release, but with a couple advantages. What was it that Ranma saw that could undo this megalomaniac in a one-on-one fight? How does Chibi-Usa plan to use those dream horses to help them overcome this latest obstacle. Just when I think you're starting to wrap things up, once again you brighten my day by lengthening it. I look forward to the next update.
Grizzmon chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Internet? But even in Japan, back thrn it was in diapers.
maia chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Great as always!

That poor clone. Sadly even if she converts I'm sure Tanizaki has implanted measures to deal with that, as well as more clones.
These guys really need to learn how to confirm their kills. Pretty standard for the genre of course.

Can't chibi-usa control the crystal too?

I don't know how to get a star-seed for the clone. I'm kinda guessing she'll end up sacrificing herself. I don't remember - is earth's available? What about one of the smaller planets?
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »