Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Artful Lounger chapter 13 . 4/6
Okay, this was brilliant. Well worth the wait. Particularly the truth behind Unit Zero. And the image of Tanizaki fighting whilst stroking a cat like a Bond villain is hilarious. Well done.
Scarmagista chapter 13 . 4/6
wait... if the wyrmspawn isn't unit 00, and it's being held in stasis in the middle of a building under siege and has it's computer systems compromised, is it going to wake up on top of all of this?
Fallyna chapter 13 . 4/6
Another amazing chapter and well worth the wait. The end is in sight though, which is a bad thing when you're this in vested in a story.

Tanizaki stroking the cat was an excellent cameo to Blofeld in the Bond films, but it must have been heavily tranquillised to put up with being carried through that much chaos. As a cat person I hated to see it die, as I was hoping that Ami would trigger the sprinklers to wake it up and try to even the odds. The loss of Shampoo-neko as a fighter could have been balanced by the loss of Tanizaki's passive defence - and Ranma's best tactic against Tanizaki is speed, where his female form excels. It's certainly the most important factor in this fight.
Nosy John chapter 13 . 4/6
Tanizaki is the "Plan within Plan" type of villain but... much like Ekim and the Senshi themselves he might have underestimated "those who do not abandon everything to push past their limits".

I once read this story when a brainwashed candidate was meant to take control of a certain magical jewel in order to open the way for the enemy invasion. Though much to the heroes fear in the end the jewel's own power was the greatest foil.
Hirushoten chapter 13 . 4/6
Amazing chapter! Tanizaki continues to be an incredibly competent evil dick. I was actually expecting for Mousse to be expecting Zhang to try to provoke him and thus be prepared for it but I guess being overly emotional has always been one of Mousse's flaws. Things are really starting to escalate! Looking forward to what happens next.
Derekloffin chapter 13 . 4/6
I am quite impressed with the way you're handling Shampoo, Ranma and Akane. It so frequent for authors to want to demonize in order to indirectly justify a couple. Even worse, when it is Ranma and Akane, they have this TERRIBLE habit of making them act totally self centered. You have so far successfully dodged those traps from what I've seen.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 13 . 4/6
Great battles. I feel sorry for the clone, having all those memories enter her mind past and percent all at once. For the first time in her short life know god and evil.
Compucles chapter 13 . 4/6
Yet another excellent chapter. Although, I do have to wonder why Ranma didn't slip into the Cat Fist with that much exposure or why Tanizaki didn't consider the possibility of his cat strategy backfiring in that way.
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 13 . 4/6
I think that this chapter was worth the wait. I feel quite conflicted over the outcome of the battle between the two sailor moons.
Death of Snipers chapter 13 . 4/6
Ok, on the one hand, that we got a new update is amazing, and your writing is awesome as always. On the other, I know I'll have to wait MONTHS to get the resolution to that fucking cliffhanger!

I feel like the result will be sailor moon fusing with her clone to solve the issue. Just a hunch.

No cat fist? And speaking of, how has ranma not found a way to control and use the neko Ken in all these years post-manga?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 4/6
Oh man! Such horror for the groups now!
Feldoran chapter 13 . 4/6
Another fantastic chapter with an agonizing cliffhanger! All the fights here were fantastically written and were easy to imagine. And for the first time I find myself truly invested in this series vilains. I don't know if I will survive the wait for the next chapter with how amazing this was.
Kriss1989 chapter 13 . 4/6
Dang. He is like, 50x the bastard I already thought he was. "In order to win and stop my evil plans, you have to kill this innocent one month old infant I've tortured from birth." I think even the devil would look at him and go "Dude, wtf!"
AYH chapter 13 . 4/6
Monumental chapter, it ended at another cliff hanger, but I'm glad to see the story again. Well, hopefully the next chapter won't be so long, things look really bad now and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Great job!