Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Well, looks like the Tendo Dojo will be destroyed...
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
"What kind of horrible person..." Ah, the irony. Shampoo's plan was rather clever and had the "deviousness" of her usual stuff in the minimum. A high risk high reward solution.

Hotaru's very smart! Seeing through Shampoo's plan and Ryouga's cursed form when Akane had failed for YEARS!

If Ryouga was smarter he would not have reacted as if he understood Hotaru, playing dumb to make think her it was either a highly bizarre coincident or that the Dark Lords can use empathy on little animals to heal themselves or whatever.

... now that's absurd... poor Ryouga's just a nice guy (and maybe he feels especially sad for Hotaru and her role). Guess this is the connection between two lost souls, a boy forever lost and a girl who had survived her inevitable end due to Usagi and usagi alone.

Well... shit is about to hit the fan... BTW whatever Kazuo's brewing, can it work on Cursed Forms too? also considering there's the matter of arcane of highest order maybe the Old Ghoul is needed here too.
reven228 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
hmm, bringing Ryo into this... how much do I have to bet that you're gonna use him as a plot point in the future... Great chapter overall, I love how everything is coming together as all three sides begin to plan and plot. Keep goin and stay golden
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
With the way this is going it might be funny to see Hotaru fight Brenda... over who gets Ryoga! :)

Also I hope Ranma is able to avoid what ever spell they are cooking up, cause he has been screwed over enough by this point.
FranticHamster chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Lets hope that one of the uninvolved Tendo family members does not get killed or crippled in the crossfire. I can see Ranma possibly breaking under such a scenario. Haruka and Michiru may not be careful enough with there attacks when they strike the dojo.
Anonymous Void chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Between a power hungry businessman with delusions of grandeur, that last part yet to be confirmed, a surprise attack by three aggressive Senshi spoiling for a fight plus Hotaru, and a journey to the Dark Kingdom itself, why is it the one thing that terrifies me is the little girl with fantasies of romance on her mind? Seriously, romance is the first thing that comes to mind for her? Apparently things like honor and integrity, perhaps, aren't in the running for plausibility.

Still, it was a risky move for Shampoo and Ryouga. Clever, sly, but risky. A shame they couldn't use the one Senshi who wouldn't think twice about healing injured animals. Figures that Ryouga would have to be involved with such a slip up; the boy can't lie to save his life. You'd have to be incredibly dense not to figure that one out.

That dragon creature is going to come back later, isn't it? Wouldn't it be ironic if Kazuo had to face it again, if he did to begin with, except this time he doesn't quite make it? With all his plans for power, that's also his weakness. He'll do anything for power. Now if there was a way to use that...

Lastly, if all this ends up leading to the Big Freeze, it's not the Senshi going up against Ranma and crew and Kazuo, it's history they're taking on. As told from the future, the Big Freeze happens. They'll have to change the past but how would that affect the future if the Big Freeze didn't happen? Lost of big questions here, along with what Unit Zero is. Other than stealing Sailor Moon's power, what else is it? Awaiting the next chapter, knowing it'll be good. It's always good.

Sudden thought, what if the Outer Senshi came face to face with Happosai? I don't know why but that seems so much like comedic gold there. The Outer Senshis are on a mission and they meet the greatest evil in Japan, as quoted from Soun Tendo.
zmz1999 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Not sure what made this chapter much better than the previous six, but it was definitely more interesting. It might be the main villain. He was Mr. Perfect Smart All Powerful in previous chapters. OmniscientOmnipotent boring villain. This chapter, he is capable of overconfidence.

Enjoyed the humor of the misunderstanding of Ryouga's actions.
Btralox chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
When I saw that this updated, I literally cheered. Once again, you do multi-sided plots quite well. As always, I look forward to your next update.
MangamanZX chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Chibi-usa is wrong... But Ryoga, Bendea and Hotaru as a triangle relationship seems amazing
erikalikesfire chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Solid chapter. My favorite part was Chibi's conviction that Ryoga was "madly, /passionately/ in love." That part really had my grinning and laughing out loud.

One minor edit: at one point Ranma thinks that Kazuo doesn't "miss a beat" (doesn't pause). I think you meant to say Kazuo doesn't miss a thing (is observant).
dongaro chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
yay. so very much yay. I'm greatful for this update. And a Ryouga Hotaru romance sounds very very nice. Well then again this is Ranma 1/2... so maybe I'm just too hopeful. Still very enjoyable and I'm liking the new villains, and the references to the earlier villains. SO much win in this fic. Thank you for the update.
sirensoundwave chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Wow...that cant end well. Cant wait to see the train wreck n_n
psychicshipping chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
What have we learned today?

1.) Chibi Usa reads too much trashy romance [wonder where she gets that from...]

2.) Our bad guy has made a deal with the Devil of the week.

3.) Hotaru might be the only one with both brains and common sense on the whole team.

4.) Immortal wyrm-things are immortal. But everything has a weakness...

5.) Once again, coincidence has conspired to make Ranma look like the bad guy. Poor, dumb, Ranma...
Tailsmo4ever chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Oh man, this story is getting more and more intense as that chapters goes by. It's like a game of chess told in story format, and i don't even know how to play the game. Ranma has finally figured out Kazuo's plan and now he and the Wreaking Crew need to get more dirt to keep Unit Zero from striking again. Unfortunately, the Senshi now know that they WC knows where Usagi live and the Outer Senshi are planning an assault on the Tendo Dojo, and in an even odder twist of fate Chibi-Usa thinks Ryoga is in love with Hotaru, which is far from the truth considering Ryoga's resent bad luck with romance. But it seems like Ranma and the gang will be gaining some unlikely allies. Well, let's see what happens.
alanek2002 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I just would like to say wow. My favorites list is more of a "read list", but even if it was more exclusive, all of these would be on it!
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »