Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Bolo chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
What I really drew me to The Dark Lords of Nerima the first time was that it was more Ryouga centered while at the same time giving time to other characters to still be them selfs and kick ass. Then it became more about Ranma and some of Ryouga big moments fell bye the wayside. Just wondering why that is. Nice chapter well worth the wait.
neb1234 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Loving that escalation, I don't understand how Ranma can feel confident about his chances against the Senshi after his own admittance that Moon could easily kill him if she stopped holding back...
Anyway, great update, happy passover.
Tailsmo4ever chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Well, looks like things are looking grim for Ranma and the gang. i hope everyone can explain what's going on in the end
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
hehehe... Aiming to win now? I hope so.
Artful Lounger chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Once again logical thought, communication, rhyme, and reason fail to prevent the massive ball of confusion from exploding. It's like Ranma has a cosmic power on par with the Senshi themselves to simply annihilate planned events.

Good work on fleshing out the new guys, although I'm still getting a distinctive Lex Luthor impression, maybe combined with a Legion of Doom feel. I'm sorry but the entire evil businessman with more power than a King angle has been around since about the time of the signing of the Magna Carta.

I'm also wondering how these events, especially the last bit of interaction between Ranma and the Sailors, will affect Usagi. She clearly sees how she is being manipulated, and she knows that he is using her own morals to bind her. If this fight goes bad, especially when she could have prevented it by shooting Ranma in the back, how will that affect her? If her morals got someone hurt when they didn't have to be hurt otherwise? That would be an interesting path to follow.

To say nothing of how she'll react when she sees Kodachi again and she's still proclaiming Ranma to be her beloved. Probably just assume Ranma took over her mind again now that I think about it. And I'm also looking forward to how Ranma is going to sell this schoolyard brawl method of doing things to Ryoga and the others. That'll be interesting.

Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and I'm hoping that it comes out sooner rather than later.
Chargone chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
*Facepalms* Luna...

Ahh well, so much for plan... what was that? B? C?
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Overall, a blind man could see what's coming. It will be extremely messy and hopefully not fatal to any of the protagonists. However, there are a few details that I noted with interest. First, Kodachi's ascent into sanity. Hopefully it will be good for her to realize that she -can- have friends. Second, at least the possibility that Genma and Soun are realizing they've failed their children and could do something about it. Third, and for which I'm most grateful, the complete absence of both Nodoka and Happosai. While Happi may have had a crowning moment of awesome in the first story, I think this one will be better off with his continued absence. Fourth and final, I feel 'Janus' must be Pluto or her agent. I sincerely hope she gets her comeuppance, regardless of the eventual outcome.
WanderingStarmaster chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
And the plot thickens. Ranma's recurring problem rears its head again, girls not believing him because of things outside his control.

I like Kodachi's portrayal here. Figures it would take world-altering magic to get her over her self delusions...most of them, anyway.

Something I caught on a second read through in the last chapter was Usagi's little fit or attack or whatever it was. I'm guessing that'll have more significance at some point.
Compucles chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Hmm, a big 6 vs. 6 1/2 battle to settle things (at least until Unit Zero forces them to join forces against it). Sounds fun. Mousse would be too much of a liability even with his enhanced ki sensing, and Beneda isn't very powerful and is particularily vurnerable to Senshi magic, so I guess the Nerimian roster will consist of Ranma, Ryoga, Ukyo, Konatsu, Shampoo, and Akane.
Anonymous Void chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I expected things to get a bit more heated, more chaotic, but this is still good. It seemed like the purpose of this latest misunderstanding was to bring Kodachi up to speed and introduce the Senshi to the fact that their enemies are stronger. Yet it all boils down to a fight. Like always. Props of Ranma for going for something that he himself understood. I wonder how the other Scouts are going to be taking this. It's not often their enemies do the direct approach.

Then there's the true antagonists of this story. What exactly is this Unit Zero? Some kind of machine or super soldier? Powerful it has to be. And what is the overall goal for this organization? World domination or this Big Freeze that the Outer Senshi keep mentioning?

You're great a building things up. Is there going to be anything occurring between now and the big showdown? Talk? More misunderstandings? Detours? Happosai? That would make this disaster in the making a bigger disaster.
Jetsmillion chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Oh, dear. It is so lucky for the Sailors that Ranma didn't go Neko on them (Although a cat possessed Dark Lord trying to catch a cat-nap on Sailor Moon's lap would be very funny). Other then this small blessing, murphy's law hit them all very, VERY hard.

Finally I wonder how the 'Dark Lords' and Senshi are going to react to the third party that wants to crash the party.
TD Master chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for the showdown!
Feldoran chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
YESH! Aw man this is still by far one of my favorite stories here and any time I see that you have updated I know it was worth the wait.

Now though while it is kinda interesting to see what the villains of this piece are up to, I can't help but feel that I always skim over their parts because none of the characters I know are in it and none of the villains are particularly fascinating but if you find it works best that way then by all means continue you are the author here.
(I just feel cheated out of more time that could be spent with the characters I love.)
psychicshipping chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I'm torn between wanting to see the epic six on six battle and lamenting just how everything got shot to Hell *this* time.

My predicted line-up:

an outer

Mask

Sailor Pipsqueak
sirensoundwave chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Old, blatanly obvious, proverb: "If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." Man this is going down hill FAST. And then there's creepy mafia guy and his crew? Well, maybe they'll unite against this common foe. Eventually. After, like, a lot more unnecessary conflict. Yeah...oh boy the world might be screwed this time...
690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »