Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
BeanCounter chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Hope your still writing and can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Ryouga/Hotaru shipping? FUND IT.
But seriously, keep up the good work.
This is some of the best fanfiction I've ever read.
Jonuts chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Excellent read. Thanks for killing a couple of my days :p
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
This story better not be dead or by golly...
Jfmam chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I've said this before, but, wow.
Spoiler alert: Discussion of chapter.

My expectations just kept shifting throughout this chapter. Just when I thought I could tell what was going to happen, something else did. Ranma's meeting with Kazuo just kept throwing me. In the end, he did what I hoped he would, but man, I was never sure.
On top of that, all the plans being made toward the end. Unless I'm very much mistaken, this is going to result in an unholy mess quite soon. Kazuo's plan for Ranma seems especially forboding. Though of course we don't know what it is, I'm sure its going to make Ranma look even worse in the eyes of the Senshi.

Anyway, thanks again for writing this story, you've certainly got some talent.
I don't know how I'll last waiting for a new chapter, no pressure though, I'm sure it will be all the better for waiting.
Jfmam chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Another great chapter. I'm sorry I've almost caught, as then I'll have wait for more, but I can't stop reading.
Spoilers ahead

Just when I think they might have a chance to sort things out, things get even worse. It seems almost cruel. Still, it's neccessary for the plot, and there's always hope. I mean, you wouldn't be cruel enough to deny a peaceful resolution in the end, would you.
Whatever happens, you clearly have your plot worked out, and from what I've read so far, it's going to be a good one. Thanks again for writing this.
Jfmam chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter. Won't say anything else as it would be pointless commentary on events in the story.
Jfmam chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I have to say, I was really hoping against hope that reason could win out in this chapter, though of course there wouldn't be of a story if it had. As much as Ranma thinks his new plan will work, I have my doubts, for much the same reasons.
Anyway another great chapter. At the moment I'm enjoying the Nerima and Sailor Senshi parts most, though I can see that this Kazuo character is going to be interesting.
Jfmam chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Oh dear, Luna is really getting ahead of herself. Still, I suppose it would seem quite different from her point of view. Still, very bad luck.
Jfmam chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Nice chapter! Things are starting heat up.
SPOILER
I've always wanted to see Ranma use the giant battle aura. You were realistic about its effectiveness too.
Jfmam chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow. This chapter really leaps into things. Not the direct action of the plot exactly, but alot seems to happen, even though it is mostly establishing where everyone is.
I was surprised by the time-skip, I really didn't think that would happen. Silly of me perhaps, considering the time-skip in the interlude, but we are now well and truly past the timeline of the Ranma manga. Not sure where this fits with Sailor Moon, but I don't suppose that will matter too much. I look forward to the rest of the story, both the chapters I have yet to read and those still to be published.
Thanks for writing this story.
Zhor chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
No-ooo... They're going to blow up the dojo arn't they? Don't blow up the dojo!

Anyway...as for Kazuo and his company, very nicely done and the amount of planning you put into this story really shows.

I can't help but actually kinda agree with him and think Ranma should have joined though. In the end, he's right that the Senshi have too much freaking power, as they're emotional kids who chuck it around without thought. Their current situation kinda proves it and they 'do' want to take over the world. Sure he wants to take ignorant Usagi's power for himself, but I'd bet that he'd use it a heck of a lot better than she...though perhaps I'm just a sucker for space travel.

Anyway, nice chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Fantastic to see another update, really concerned about what the 'ritual' will entail for ranma and crew. Thought the 'helpless animal' healing was a great touch. Can't wait for the next chapter, please continue writing!
wingofpain chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Oh, i see who is"project janus"...poor lad

I really like your work , (and suprisingly your OC "beneda"), I wonder with who Ryouga will end up, but I hope it will be with beneda.
I simply love how each character totally misinterpret everything.
Wal Otter chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
After reading this, I feel rather exited. I mean... all those plot twists. You sure know how to write a story.
Keep up good work.