Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
soo desu ne chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Ohgawd - what to do what do?

Do I root for Beneda/Ryouga or Ami/Ryouga?
Tovath chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This is great. :-) I love how Luna is completely misunderstanding Ranma and Akane's conversation.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
" Setsuna frowned. "Neo Queen Serenity never mentioned anything about such an incident to me." "

Ha! The Dark Lords incident is relegated as a *filler arc* in the future"
jklugh chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Your ability to set up comic misunderstandings and to show the same scene from two different view points with completely different meanings is excellent. If I had one complaint it would be that the next chapter is not out yet!

And am I reading to much into this, but it almost seems like you are foreshadowing a Ami/Ryoga thing.

Thanks for writing
ShineX chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Ahhh, this is just plain awesome in the chaotic scales you weave lol :D
ShineX chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Yay! a continuation to one of my favorite fics on this site :D
Artful Lounger chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
And thus the bomb was armed.

That's one trait I really like about you, how you manage to have the same conversation take on different meanings with different listeners and different expectations and context. It never ceases to be amusing.

Regardless, there are tensions abound, inside of and between all factions involved, so it's only a question of how long it's going to be until this thing explodes in everyone's faces again. Probably sooner rather than later.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
One of the best stories I have read on this site! The absurd misunderstandings are just so very ranma esque, and I hope to see more!

Also hoping ranmachan gets a little facetime, maybe shell be the 'queen' of the dark lords in order to defeat them once and for all. I think would be nice even if that doesn't happen though! His curse is a major part of who he is after all so seeing it show up in a major role would be great.
TheOneButcher chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
ANY way to transmit information from the distant future is an instant global victory condition. Ryoga is told to carry a diary and have any people he meets put his exact location into it. On his deathbed he gives it to Setsuna who somehow gives it to her younger self(if need be by giving it to "Little Miss" who can take it with her) with a glowing letter of recommendation. "Extra durable" comes to mind.
IF I manage to produce a working fukufic one day that'll be my reasoning...

I was really wondering how you'd pull it off and if this wasn't Ranma the way you did would have been too far fetched.
Error4North chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Poor Ranma and his friends. Looking forward to see how things work out for them.
captain n00b chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
So. Luna confused Ranma's marriage talk with Akane for diabolical plans of evil, thinks that Kasumi is being forced by the "Dark Lords" to serve them under threat of her "family" being killed, and Ranma has to deal with more girls after him than ever before.

...pretty typical weekend for the NWC.
reality deviant chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
oooooh nice one
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
hang on ami and ryo i am rooting for you two
Yuber-Trice chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Inserts sounds of insane frustration here ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
sonic1251 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
And everything just went south for Ranma.
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »