Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Helafol chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
It is always a pleasure to see you update. Very good stuff. I look forward to the next installment.
Artful Lounger chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I'm really liking it and I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Even more so if it isn't going to be taking another four months to finish up. Ukyo did surprisingly well against Neptune, and for a while I even thought she might win, but I suppose you can always trust in Ryoga the Unstoppable in a pinch... Hotaru is not going to be happy with what she finds though.

Which leaves the inevitable battle with inevitable interference about to happen. Unit Zero getting its test run, the assassin fighting, and probably getting beaten by Ranma, and more hijinx as the Senshi try to come to terms with the fact that they're fighting on two fronts again.

Odds are pretty good that Pluto will play the role of 'hard yet necessary sacrifices must be made' as she steps in to attack Akane and Shampoo from ambush. And other than that Ranma's group should have the advantage seeing as how the Senshi usually get devoured in an in-fight.

Honestly though, I'm kind of hoping that my predictions are wrong. It always delights me when the author of a story manages to surprise me in a good way.
Kriss1989 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I wonder what they'd think if they learn that he's stranded there without anyone guiding him? Saturn could just take the two senshi and run, leaving the WC stranded there.
Hinatafanboy chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Love this story but I will admit I don't think your going to top Dark Lords Strike Back. That was just soooo epic it was awe inspiring.
Anonymous Void chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
This chapter is certainly shorter than what I'm used to seeing from you. Seemed like a lot of set up. Almost disappointed that Ryouga would miss the big fight but with Saturn on her way, it might not be too dull for him. I'm still anticipating the actual fight; I wonder how that one is going to go. Akane and Shampoo versus a Senshi each until Sailor Moon tries one of her attacks; who will they be fighting in the meantime? And on that note, which of the Dark Lords will be facing which Senshi? Someone without a curse ought to fight Mercury I reckon; no need for that pesky thing to set them back or reveal more about them.

Now that I think about it, is there going to be a Kuno vs. Tuxedo Kamen rematch? Or will it be a Konatsu vs. Tuxedo Kamen rematch? And what about the normal chaos of the Ranmaverse? Will any of the knew rivals for Ranma's affections make an appearance and mess everything up? Then there's Kazuo and his party. I have a feeling this fight won't reach it's conclusion without someone interfering with it. And on another thought, Mousse and Jupiter, from a strategic standpoint wouldn't be good. All that metal in his robs and a jolt of electricity? Not a good combo for him. As you mentioned, the next chapter is almost done so hopefully I won't have to wait too long to find my answers.
AnAncientBard chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I really love how ranma and ryoga are manipulateing the senshi, it's quite funny and reminds me of the battle between the inner and outer senshi during the frist couple of episodes.
9/10
Good to see some updates!
dghrdfxb xtdh chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Very good.
WanderingStarmaster chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
You know, if Uranus and Neptune had thought of it, they might have taken Ryoga out of the fight completely. Just start making out in front of him, he'd have fainted dead away.

But in all serious an excellent chapter. I liked how you portrayed their abilities against each other in a very believable way. Can't wait for the main event!
Chargone chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
She's not even going to stop to consider that 'chained up out of the way' means 'we could have killed them, but look at that, we didn't.' Is she?
sirensoundwave chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
This situation has become a flaming sh*tball rolling downhill at Mach 2. Oh NWC, the best laid plans of mice and men...Nothing ever works out for you guys. Yeah, you come out on top but never the way you thought you would; and after going through hell to get there. Can't wait for the next the next chappie n_n.
Inferno Vulpix chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Well, it seems Ranma has cornered himself into a win-win situation. If he loses the fight against the Senshi, they poke around Nerima until they're convinced he was telling the truth after all. If he wins, then, as he said, he could've killed them anyways and that's proof he was telling the truth.

I can't wait to see how Kazuo will completely and totally wreck all that.

Also, I think that after you're done this fic you should do a spinoff about what happened during the time skip. You've certainly got enough material to make a good few chapters on, say, the India incident.

And also, I noticed that Ranma could've avoided all this conflict by surrendering to the Senshi upon first contact this time. It'd allow them to become convinced he's innocent aftre investigation. Athough I guess Ranma's pride might get in the way of that.
Ann chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I like this story, youm ust continue. I want to know what happen next.! We all do!
Kisa tracer chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Great story and series can't wait for the next chapter
Hat O' Doom chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Awesome as usual. It's always a treat to read this
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
OMG This is so good. When I got to the end of the last chapter you had posted I literally said 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo'. I was that distraught. Been following your whole Ranma/Sailor Moon epic and I gotta say its some of the best writing and storytelling in FF. Your series is easely in my top 5% of fics I've red, my top 10, things like that :). All the misunderstandings and hilarity are done so well.. and to set the stories up like you do it's easy to tell you have the plot written out/planned way before you start writing. It seems common sense that way you can tie things early on to things later in the fic.. but a lot of people (me included) tend to wing it and that approach does take away from storytelling and smart Fics.

Anyway I wanted to give you a nice long(ish) review and let you know that I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter (as I'm sure many people are). Dark Lords of Nerima all the way! :)
855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »