Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
weijay21 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Why does it get so funny when Luna is involved XDDDDDDD Even when this chapter is still somewhat serious XDDDD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
GeckoGecko554 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Kazuo seems like he is going to be the villain this time around. I hope he is going to be a good one. More importantly, what sets him apart from the typical uber-powerful businessman who wants to be a God (the whole pillars of heaven linegave away his entire plan). You could always give him a quirk or two.

I really hope you start talking about that incident in India. It sounds like something you could base an entire fanfiction story on.

I, like Ranma, am baffled about the Phantom dream. Unless Kazuo has a connection to him. Hmmm...

I like your stories, as they make me think and have interesting characters.
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I shouldn't be so happy *just* to read a fanfiction with a chapter that required some nontrivial amount of intelligence to write - the speech with multiple interpretations - but it's so very very very RARE. A little spot of happiness, a little bit of Godel-Escher-Bach.
AngelForm chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Sometime I get really sick of Luna always being used as a contrivance to set up ‘good guy vs good guy’ confrontations.
The Senshi have plenty of spying methods but it is always Luna yelling for the torches and pitchforks.
GeckoGecko554 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Dramatic irony has never been so amusing or epic.
Collin Oshea chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
Mel chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Oh, Luna. Luna, Luna, Luna. You have such a gift for epic misunderstandings, and I abdolutely love it. I can't seem to stop grinning now - and I definitely cannot wait for the next chapter!
soo desu ne chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Ohgawd - what to do what do?

Do I root for Beneda/Ryouga or Ami/Ryouga?
Tovath chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This is great. :-) I love how Luna is completely misunderstanding Ranma and Akane's conversation.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
" Setsuna frowned. "Neo Queen Serenity never mentioned anything about such an incident to me." "

Ha! The Dark Lords incident is relegated as a *filler arc* in the future"
jklugh chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Your ability to set up comic misunderstandings and to show the same scene from two different view points with completely different meanings is excellent. If I had one complaint it would be that the next chapter is not out yet!

And am I reading to much into this, but it almost seems like you are foreshadowing a Ami/Ryoga thing.

Thanks for writing
ShineX chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Ahhh, this is just plain awesome in the chaotic scales you weave lol :D
ShineX chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Yay! a continuation to one of my favorite fics on this site :D
Artful Lounger chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
And thus the bomb was armed.

That's one trait I really like about you, how you manage to have the same conversation take on different meanings with different listeners and different expectations and context. It never ceases to be amusing.

Regardless, there are tensions abound, inside of and between all factions involved, so it's only a question of how long it's going to be until this thing explodes in everyone's faces again. Probably sooner rather than later.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
One of the best stories I have read on this site! The absurd misunderstandings are just so very ranma esque, and I hope to see more!

Also hoping ranmachan gets a little facetime, maybe shell be the 'queen' of the dark lords in order to defeat them once and for all. I think would be nice even if that doesn't happen though! His curse is a major part of who he is after all so seeing it show up in a major role would be great.
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »