Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Anonymous Void chapter 13 . 4/6
I was not expecting Unit Zero to be that. And now... wow. Still, there is a part of me, somehting that tells me that something about all this isn't going to pan out the way Tanazaki wants it to. A dues ex machina. Something about the power he craves, something about it that makes it more unpredictable that anyone could have guessed. Or it's just me hoping to see the smug bastard lose the smirk off his face. Suspense, man, you have and continue to be a master of it.

So far, only two groups appear to be successful. The other two...yeah, things are going bad. Great job, the chapter was definitely worth the wait. But does have to be...never mind, that's a dumb question anyway. Of course the chapter has to the end this way. You are the mayor of Cliffhanger Central and it wouldn't be the same if the chapter had ended some other way. What more can I say? Until next time.
WanderingStarmaster chapter 13 . 4/6
Well, it was worth the wait. You battle scenes are, as always, impeccable.

Oh, and you just have to hate Tanizaki, the things he's done, plans to do and how respectul and polite he is at the same time.

And to think this chapter started off on such a light note.

And now we have to wait to see what happens next...
Grizzmon chapter 13 . 4/6
Why didn't Mousse use poison himself? That way the battle would have been easier for him.

Is a shame Ranma doesn't have a hidden knife or something like that.

Sailor Moon has killed before, but yeah this Usagi is way form the jaded Queen from Crystal Tokyo.
zara2148 chapter 13 . 4/6
You monster. You wonderful, beautiful monster. You lured me in with demons wanting to set up Ranma with a lesbian, then unleashed the shit storm to end all shit storms.

Well done.
Sorlian chapter 13 . 4/6
Hmmm, 2/5 in these scenes for our protagonists. Though the least two aren't over yet. Looking forward to the epic finish (for better or worse). Wonder what Ranma will try and pull off? And I have a feeling Mousse isn't yet finished, even if that strike does mortally wound him. Finally, what will Unit Zero do with the power to manipulate reality? I mean you could do just about anything, and a broken person can do some crazy things (especially without Tanizaki there to lord over her).
Resisting the Borg chapter 13 . 4/6
Wow. That... Wow.

I HAVE TO WAIT HALF A YEAR FOR THE NEXT PART?

Sorry. It's just... that cliffhanger.
ijpowers92 chapter 13 . 4/6
This literally made my day.
Im sure Ive said this before, but this series is hands down the best Ranma fanfiction on the web.
I cant wait to see what happens next.
DPSS chapter 13 . 4/6
Damn, Cliffhanger after Cliffhanger. And yes, it does need to be capitalized. You certainly know how to hook us in and make us beg for more.
Damn, Shampoo, that was some stone cold badass right there. Actually, pretty much everyone was awesome this update, and it's really cool to see the teamwork they've developed from fighting each other so much pitted against the villain's use of pawns and plots to try and overcome that. Fantastic.
Mr Pumblechook chapter 13 . 4/6
Awesome!
Once again you manage a climactic battle so well, can't wait until the next episode.
Sora with an S chapter 13 . 4/6
...and so, they were all screwed.
Faraway-R chapter 13 . 4/6
Huh. So the shipping demons strike again. And they have Uranus x Ranma in mind...

Soo. The Thai man who could match Ryouga? I call shenanigans! As for Ekim's segment - I found it a little bit unfair - a sorcerer who cannot be beheaded - that's extra heretical! :P

Tanizaki having the desire to be "One Above All" is not unexpected for his character. As a matter of fact, his approach is coldly logical - if he finds someone that stands above him, then he will take it that makes said someone above him, and make it his own.

I see what you foreshadowed here, in light of the last revelation:
"I dunno," answered Ranma. "But when I was here last time, Metzger said that as long as you fed the tank a 'base biological sample' it could turn out a fresh copy in about a day. So I'd guess..." He glanced around the Synth factory again, trying to estimate how many tanks there were before finally giving up. "...a lot."

You know, I remember those previous exchanges of PMs we did. Some was a hit and some was a miss for my guesses on Unit Zero. I also see that all of my easy-to-reach suggestions (mooks, cats and sprinklers) were used. If not always successfully.

I still want to know what exactly happened to the clone's Star Seed. Especially considering those minor complications that arise:
1) Removing a Star Seed without an alternate means of stabilization results in vanishment of the body
2) Removed Star Seeds have a tendency to become corrupted, then turning their original bodies into Phages (technically counts as a form of stabilization)
3) Removed Star Seeds have a tendency of having a mind of their own - oftentimes, a mind and personality of their long-standing bearer (as proven by Senshi restoring themselves from naked Star Seeds, by Galaxia's Star Seed having an agency and two material forms it manifested in times of need).

And, most importantly, you YOURSELF have proven that Tanizaki is not omniscient. He merely knows Ranma has ability to manipulate environmental ki. But not the extent of it.

And I doubt there were any witnesses or recordings of the last battle with Galaxia - and its intricacies.

And, Unit Zero suddenly developing all the personal and emotional traits of Tsukino Usagi, down to her beliefs and convictions, would be just the perfect unexpected backlash for Tanizaki.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 12 . 4/6
dam villians that have self reflection and are AWARE! the most dangerous of all! and the insanity of Nemeria ... that is going to be a MESS but with a bit clever martial artists are the lords officers go and seek out your own personal boss that you most would like to serve... ad a little chaos and enjoy aspects of life... and things could turn out FINE!

but my oh MY so many hilarious messes.
I cant wait! seriously there is ALOT of fun to be had!
muhahahaha!
so much fun... hehehe.
Wal Otter chapter 13 . 4/6
Nice cliffhanger.
But if my theory about Starseed is right, that what's going to happen next would mean that Tanizaki could have forgotten one little factor. Only if my theory is right.
But anyway, keep up great work.
Jackalope89 chapter 13 . 4/6
Two groups of baddies down, two to go. And Sailor Moon going down? Oh boy!
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »