Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
Anonymous Void chapter 8 . 2/21
I had my fingers crossed that Happosai would show up. Nothing like a common enemy to bring old foes together. Still, thought it would have lasted longer, maybe be a bit more comedic. How do battle-hardened warriors of the Moon Kingdom deal with a pervert who doesn't know when to stop or die?

It also figures that Ryouga would get lost trying to find the bathroom.

So there's the reveal of Project Janus. Can't say I expected that though I had a suspicion of that fire. Though it was his house that had been burned down, not someone else's though the end result was the same. A lot of other plot developments in this chapter as well. And what a way to end the chapter. Potentially it means that our bad guys are about to lose their cover but odds are they have more than one ace up their sleeve. This could go wrong in so many ways.

Knowing the lack of understanding that occurs with Ranma and crew, anything positive working out from this has a very low chance of occurring. The chapters are always worth the wait. So long as you finish the story, it does not matter how long it takes. I know I will always continue reading it. And re-reading it. There's very little I can give you in the form of constructive criticism so keep up the good work and quality.
reality deviant chapter 8 . 2/21
good chapter!
MangamanZX chapter 8 . 2/21
Ryoga to the rescue :)
RyougaZell chapter 8 . 2/21
Fantastic!
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 2/21
Ryoga to the rescue! Go get them!

Despite the difficulties they are facing, it looks like things are finally looking up for the 'Dark Lords' if only just a little.
Gamma Cavy chapter 8 . 2/21
this is interesting, piglet form comes in handy, Happosai sets off trouble, and Benenda goes home.
Sora with an S chapter 7 . 2/12
My heart is aching, and I feel like crying. The emotions from having things almost work out then fail catastrophically is really affecting me. Good writing.
BeanCounter chapter 7 . 2/7
Hope you are still writing and waiting for next chapter. Just got done rereading everything.
BeanCounter chapter 7 . 1/28
Hope your still writing and can't wait for the next chapter.
Ryouga/Hotaru shipping? FUND IT.
But seriously, keep up the good work.
This is some of the best fanfiction I've ever read.
Jonuts chapter 7 . 1/13
Excellent read. Thanks for killing a couple of my days :p
This story better not be dead or by golly...
Jfmam chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I've said this before, but, wow.
Spoiler alert: Discussion of chapter.

My expectations just kept shifting throughout this chapter. Just when I thought I could tell what was going to happen, something else did. Ranma's meeting with Kazuo just kept throwing me. In the end, he did what I hoped he would, but man, I was never sure.
On top of that, all the plans being made toward the end. Unless I'm very much mistaken, this is going to result in an unholy mess quite soon. Kazuo's plan for Ranma seems especially forboding. Though of course we don't know what it is, I'm sure its going to make Ranma look even worse in the eyes of the Senshi.

Anyway, thanks again for writing this story, you've certainly got some talent.
I don't know how I'll last waiting for a new chapter, no pressure though, I'm sure it will be all the better for waiting.
Jfmam chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Another great chapter. I'm sorry I've almost caught, as then I'll have wait for more, but I can't stop reading.
Spoilers ahead

Just when I think they might have a chance to sort things out, things get even worse. It seems almost cruel. Still, it's neccessary for the plot, and there's always hope. I mean, you wouldn't be cruel enough to deny a peaceful resolution in the end, would you.
Whatever happens, you clearly have your plot worked out, and from what I've read so far, it's going to be a good one. Thanks again for writing this.
Jfmam chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter. Won't say anything else as it would be pointless commentary on events in the story.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »