Reviews for The Dark Lords Ascendant
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Now I start wondering... Is Death Phantom linked to someone from Nerima (possibly Kodachi)? And is Tanizaki involved with the Great Freeze?
I suppose we'll see.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nice chapter to the next chapter in the Dark Lords Saga, and man...Beneda meeting with Uranus and Neptune..that'll be interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hmmm much darker then the other stories. All of the hinted fridge logic problems are coming to head it seems for the Ranma cast. And the new villian in the wings is of a different type. I'm curious how he came into being since he wasn't there in the original timeline (or maybe he was...) I'm looking forward to finding out more about teh big bad.

But so far it's a nice first chapter. Somethign tellls me this will be even more epic than the 'dark lords of Nerima' which is one of my favorite ranma cross overs bar none.
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I knew it would be the two outer senshi. I love this story now.
Chargone chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
well, this is an interesting set up. a whole bunch of threads just Waiting to run into each other.

and apparently a substantial time-skip with many interesting events between the last story and this one :D (unless i'm forgetting something.)

well written as usual :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow, this was quite excellent! I loved Mouse's "ki radar" ability, and the climax with the apparent big bad was very exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
_ I've gotta say, my jaw literally dropped when I saw this in my inbox earlier... And after reading it, I've gotta say, you have delivered an absolutely explosively good opening chapter! Well worth the time to read, I must say. I've got absolutely no problems with it that could be seen, and I've gotta say, you have once again proven why you are my favorite author on this site.

Keep it up my friend, I, along with all your other readers, look forward to the next chapter with baited breath.
WanderingStarmaster chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Nice to see you again. I've been looking forward to this.

Quite an ambitious chapter, with quite a bit of foundation being laid. Very interesting.

Ryoga's tunneling was funny, and I liked Pluto's musing on Serenity's luck. I can see a number of situations with the potential for pure, unbridled, absolutely delightful chaos. I can hardly wait.
jklugh chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Well this certainly was a nice surprise to find. For a first chapter is seems to start a bit slow and then proceeds to pick up steam. Possibly because I am have never really followed the Sailor Moon franchise.

The tone seems a bit darker then the first story, and it seems to set the mood that this is the endgame fairly well. It is kind of neat to see Mousse as dare devil, and Kodachi seems interesting, But the best bits are pretty much Ryoga's line about training and Akane and Shampoo's discussion after her class.

Once again, thanks for writing.
Great Greedy Guts chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh boy, I'm so very excited! I... don't know what else to say. I'm curious to see how Kazuo and Zhang and Metzger and such play into the whole "Great Freeze" thing, and what's going to happen with the birthday party...

Basically, there are ALREADY lots of little plots I'm invested in and curious about, and I know that more will surely arise before this is done. Your work is excellent, I don't know what else to say (again, but I mean it more this time).
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It's great to see this up! Great quality, as usual, and I can feel the plot growing. Keep up the good work and update soon-I want to see how everyone's combat skills have grown over the years!
Basikampfire chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
The new Big Bad and his corporation remind me of Kazuya and the Mishima Zaibatsu conglomerate from the Tekken Series.

I'm guessing that your take on the Great Freeze is where everyone fell into a magical sleep like in anime canon instead of having them all die, right?

And will the referenced incidents by the Nermia Cast be expanded upon later in the other chapters as flash backs as you did with the opening scene against their fight with Death Phantom or an in-depth explanation?

Other than that I hope to see a new chapter soon.
psychicshipping chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You're finally back! *Bursts into songs of joy* Anyway, better get to the meat of this review. I personally think Usagi's just that lucky and/or has just a bit of psychic intuition. Can't wait 'till the 'Dark Lords' rear their ugly heads again. ;p Of corse by the time the future rolls around Usagi will know the truth behind the 'Dark Lords' and might have sent Cibi-Usa to stir the hornet's nest, as it were.

Can't wait for chapter 2!

p.s. Is this some kind of holiday and I didn't get the memo? 'Cause just about everyone I have on my follow list has updated!
sirensoundwave chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
More, stronger Senshi. More seasoned Nerima Wrecking Crew. Same old Beneda. Let the insanity begin anew! Yosh!
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83